Preperations for Meet #17(October meet)

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Pellaeon69187, Aug 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    If you read the whole thread, you'll see:

----------------------------------------------------

Carrie: Would it be outrageous to suggest pushing it up a week? i've never been at the tail end of the faire, do the performers get lazy then?

Roy: Would it be outrageous to suggest pushing it up a week?

IC council??

Tony: Fine with me.

Dave: Its okay here as well. But wouldn't there be cool stuff at the end of the Faire? Perhaps some special events? is there a list of events and dates at the website?

Dave: Date: Oct 12th
    Time: Probably same as always,unless for some reason we need to be there earlier.
    Cost: $23/person, unless we can get 25+ people to go then its $18

Attention all Rebels! Notice the date change.
  2. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Okay, I need to know the exact time range for the meet. AS in what time it starts to what time it should end. If I don't get this info I can't go.
  3. TIEace Jedi Knight

star 5
    Hey, I might be able to make it now, as before I had PSATs and a show. I'll have to check it out though, because it may be too late at work.
  4. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Okay. S.O.S! The carpool thing fell through. Any suggestions?
  5. Ryno Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I don't know what time everyone wants to meet but here is the general info....

Saturdays and Sundays
    August 31 - Thru October 20 2002 including Labor Day and Columbus Day Mondays

Times: Gates open at 10:30AM
    Faire closes at 6:00PM

For more information call
    (952) 238-9915 or
    (508) 866-5391

I will most likley get there at 10:30 since this place is so expensive to get into.

If you are really stuck Leah I will give you a ride to the fair. All I ask is that you have someone your folks trust,like an older sibling go with you. I wouldn't feel comfortable being responsible for taking a young girl all the way to Carver.
  6. TIEace Jedi Knight

star 5
    I was just wondering, could we meet a little later than the usual 12? I will probably have to take an early shift, as it's too late for me to take that day off.
  7. Ryno Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Will, you could just look for those members that are already there. I will be the guy staring,open mouthed,at all the ladies in their corsets. [face_shocked]
  8. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Thanks Scott. My mom says she would have given me a ride, but she has to give a lecture on saturday. She may be able to poke my dad into driving me.
  9. TIEace Jedi Knight

star 5
    This is up in the air for me. Carver is about 1 1/2 - 2 hours away for me. My mother cannot drive me, but my dad might be able to. The only thing is, I'd need to have someone work for me. So far, I only know of one person, and I'm not sure if he will or not.
  10. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  11. Crix-Madine Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I won't be attending with you guys. I had made plans for the 19th to go with a bunch of friends, so I'm not gonna make them change things now.
  12. TIEace Jedi Knight

star 5
    Eh, what can you do?
  13. Crix-Madine Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, I dunno. Maybe not've changed the date.
  14. Ryno Jedi Padawan

star 4
    It was changed back on 8/22. I think that's a decent amount of notice. It's a shame you can't make it though.
  15. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    leia dont forget u cant go
  16. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Padawan

star 4
  17. Ryno Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Didn't your Dad say you couldn't go to the next meet because he was waiting for over an hour.
  18. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I can still go.
    There is a debate over why my dad couldn't call my cell phone, and my mom is taking my side. (It's a long story.)
  19. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    u cant recieve a call if your in someplaces. please tell me u know that
  20. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Arthur, unless you want the beat-down of your life on monday, PM this to me instead of taking up space on the boards.
  21. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    just wanted to let u know
  22. Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight

star 6
    Anyways, this meet will mark my grand return to active FanForce duty. :) I've enjoyed my time on vacation, but its time to get back to work. :D
  23. Ryno Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Will you be back in Bridgewater next weekend?
  24. TIEace Jedi Knight

star 5
    Well this looks extremely doubtful to the point of 'don't plan on me going.' I wish I could, but the kid at work won't work for me because he is the poodoo of the bantha's poodoo. :(
  25. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    My parents may have changed their minds. My dad is considering taking me, but he will stay at the meet and I can only stay for 4 hours. It's better than nothing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.