main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Preperations for (the Randalph showing of) Ep. II (Meet #12)

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Pellaeon69187, Mar 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GasCabbie

GasCabbie Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 28, 2001
    May 18th
    Randolph
    Do we have a time? I like specifics! :)

2. Pellaeon69187

Pellaeon69187 Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2000
    No, no time.
    I said from the very beginning I wouldn't plan this meet so one of you decide how many to buy and buy them.

3. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    we should set a time,but I guess we wont know til showing times havent been posted yet.It might be a good idea to shoot for an afternoon showing.

4. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    Indeed, afternoons are best.

5. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    Even though it will be close to the premiere, we shouldn't have too much trouble getting tickets. As for the time, it probably would be best to wait until later on.

6. Grand Admiral Reese

Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 1, 1999
    Not too late, though. Matinees are better priced. Are there listings up yet for times on the 18th?

7. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    I like the Matinee idea. I don't think times are up yet though...

8. Jedi Windu

Jedi Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    OK. I'm probably going.

9. Grand Admiral Reese

Sep 1, 1999
    I can't find times yet. Got to soon, though. It'll be tough to order tix even if we each buy our own without times soon.

10. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    I don't think I can go to Meet #12.
    I just have too much crap going on.
    Sorry, guys! :(

11. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    I like your sig Tony ;)

To bad you can't go dude, you'll be missed.

12. Jedi_Hood

Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 10, 2000
    Hi guys.....sorry I haven't been around much - very busy at work.

Can somebody (Eric?) PM me the details of the Randolph meet when you figure them out? 'Twould be greatly appreciated, and 'twould also save me time spent digging thru threads trying to find it (yes, I'm lazy, but I don't really care :p ).

13. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    Hi Hood!

14. TIEace

Nov 27, 2000
    Hey, Rob. I'm sure that we'll be happy to do that for you.

15. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    Hey Rob!

Yeah, if no one has done it yet just post it. I'll gladly do it but there isn't much to tell. Actually...

Date:May 18th
    Time:TBA(afternoon)
    There isn't much else to tell. We have been focusing on Meet #11 more than 12.

16. Rhane-1138

Rhane-1138 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 9, 2001
    Hey, I don't know if you all know this or not (actually...wait...you don't know me either - I've been an occasional lurker for awhile, but since the lack of knowledge about when tickets go on sale is driving me crazy I figured I would post. Plus, I'm over 13 (22 actually) so I figured it would be ok. :) )
    Anyway, I don't know if you all know this or not, but Showcase Cinema's Randolph is one of two theatres in the entire state of Mass. that has a digital projector. (General Cinemas Framingham is the other) So when you all go you should try to see it that way. Now, as for showtimes, despite heavy rumors stating that they would be announced today, it hasn't happened yet. Go to www.nationalamusements.com and select S/C Randolph under MA theatres and see if they are listed. Or, if you all want to gang up and call the theatre over and over, the number is (781) 963 0769. I have to go to class now, but when I get back, if showtimes aren't out yet, I'll call them myself and report.

17. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    Greetings Rhane! We were aware of this, thats why we are going actually.
    We have been annoying the theaters for some time now for ticket info but we haven't accomplished anything quite yet.

18. Grand Admiral Reese

Sep 1, 1999
    And Ryno's out to Celebration 2, so our main theater manager pesterer isn't here right now.

19. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    This from TFN-

Make sure you see the movie digitally. Why? Rumor here is that there is at least one different additional scene in the digital version, one that will be absent from the traditional print. We have no idea what that scene or potentially others may be, yet.

20. Ryno

Ryno Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    The main theater manager pesterer is back!!!
    I was at the Randolph theater about 4 PM. The fact of the matter is that at this point in time the theater is not even sure they are getting the movie, let alone a DLP copy. The theater managment is just as much in the dark as all of us. I spoke with the manager and he is very sorry but they really do not have any idea what Lucasfilm is doing. I will try to keep you up to date as best I can. I plan on hitting the theater during lunch Wed. Wish me luck.

21. Grand Admiral Reese

Sep 1, 1999
    May the Force be with you!

22. TIEace

Nov 27, 2000
    Would it be possible to have this meet a little later on in the day? I have to work on that Saturday. As of now, I don't really have a lot of ground to call in sick on.

23. TIEace

Nov 27, 2000
    Sorry to be annoying, but when we know the times for Saturday, can we please just post them? I just need to know in terms of working on Saturday.

BTW - If Randolph has a midnight showing, maybe we should just go there?

24. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    Thats a good idea...but we have to get tickets now!

25. Rhane-1138

Rhane-1138 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 9, 2001
    These are the showtimes listed for Randolph online. It is important to note however, that NONE of these are to be shown in the digital projection room. They still do not know if they are getting a digital print, nor when they will be showing it if they do.

9:30 (a.m.), 10:00 (a.m.), 12:35, 1:05, 3:40, 4:10, 6:45, 7:15, 10:00, 10:30.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.