main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Prequel Content in the Saga Moving Forward

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by KBGreedo, Dec 19, 2015.

1. BriXman

BriXman Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2015
    Obi: likely Ewan McGregor wih a more scruffy beard and some makeup.
    Anakin: Hopefully not Hayden. Some older character who looks like an old Hayden.

2. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Yeah, I agree. It feels like this: "Hey, you know how those Prequels that everybody hates had politics. Gee, that was boring. Instead, lets blow up the politics, so that this trilogy has none of that clutter."

It was all just so the writers could justify having another underdog rebellion situation, despite the ending of ROTJ.

3. candymove

candymove Jedi Padawan

Jan 17, 2016
    I hope there would be more and more PT references in the upcoming saga, however, it would hard to see those, I guess. Imagine Luke speaking of Coruscant or Naboo which he has never been to, and has never mentioned throughout 3 movies. It would sound a bit wierd and fanfic-esque. I don't want PT be forgotten like it has never existed ever. But, at the same time, I understand creators of TFA pretend PT has never existed, and same for the folowing two movies.

4. WebLurker

WebLurker Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2016
    Referencing events and characters can be tricky. I'd like to see Prequel technologies and aliens come back myself. Like having some one watch a podrace and/or have Gungans conversing at a bar with Hammerheads and other new aliens.