main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Prequel Jedi Surviving to the EPVII?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by DarthKreVass, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKreVass

DarthKreVass Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 27, 2008
    Howdy,

I'm not saying this is gonna happen, but out of all the Jedi not accounted for from the Prequel era (Episodes I, II, III), and that is part of the NEW canon (as of April, 2014), which one could actually show up in Episodes VII, VIII, XI?

Basically Jedi that have been seen in all NEW Canon media with fates unknown?

So what's that a 70 year span of time from the end of ROTS to EPVII? Roughly?

Is it possible that some of those characters have long life spans? With the old canon revoked to "legends" status, anything is now possible if the powers that be wanted to work in a prequel Jedi.

Just a thought.

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. Redimet

Redimet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2014
    Well from the teaser for rebels it looks like Luminara may have survived the purge and I believe Ahsoka and Quinlin Vos are alive.

TheBBP likes this.
  3. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    MVS could be one such Jedi. He's old enough to be, anyway.

BigAl6ft6, Redimet and TheBBP like this.
  4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
  5. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Von Sidow seems like a character who can bridge both events of the PT and OT together due to his age but, unless they're long-lived alien species, I don't see that happening for a lot. Although it would be fun to see the big wavy neck Jedi Council dude pop up in the ST just hanging out in the background, his neck still waving back and forth.

6. Redimet

Mar 2, 2014
    Kanan or Ezra might be the villain in Episode 7 that would be a twist

Dak Oolron likes this.
  7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Yarael Poof. I told you all last month that we would all see the payoff for him vanishing from the Council before the Clone Wars scandal started.

8. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    S
    About a 55 year span more likely. Twenty years between ROTS and ANH. Four years between ANH and ROTJ. Thirty years between ROTJ and Ep7.

Max Von Sydow could essentially play a 70-75 year old which could make him about 15 in ROTS.

He could pose as a former jedi who survived the purge or be an actual survivor who knew Anakin but has since turned to the dark side.

whostheBossk and Bail B. Baobab like this.
  9. Import_Jedi

Import_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Aug 20, 2001

[​IMG]

Why oh why didn't Lucas show Sidious chopping this guy's head off when he confronts Mace and Co. in ROTS?...

Yoda's girlfriend didn't die in the prequels, there's a chance we could see her in the ST

[​IMG]

10. Seagoat

Seagoat Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2013
    Oppo Rancissis (spelling?) has one rad design
    I don't see why he can't appear if he survived, assuming his species has a long lifespan

whostheBossk and Import_Jedi like this.
  11. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    hahaha, it'd be a solid 5 minutes of Proof's head falling and flopping to the ground in slow motion while Sidious takes out the other guys.

Argh, Yaddle would kinda drive me nuts. Unless it's revealed that Yaddle is actually Yoda in a drag disguise ala Mrs. Doubtfire. That could work!

12. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Yaddle: A New Very Old Hope

"Luke, when gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be. Pass on what you have learned. There is anoth... there is ano..."
    "Master Yoda, are you saying I have a family somewhere out there???"
    "No. I do, you fool".

13. Import_Jedi

Import_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Aug 20, 2001
    That would make a hilarious fan film

*Sigh* You asked for this...

[​IMG]

14. Hoggsquattle

Hoggsquattle Jedi Master star 5

Feb 7, 2009
    Well from the teaser for rebels it looks like Luminara may have survived the purge and I believe Ahsoka and Quinlin Vos are alive.[/quote]

Why do you Vos might be alive?

15. Redimet

Mar 2, 2014

Why do you Vos might be alive?[/quote]

Cause he is a spy Jedi surviving the Purge would be easy for him seeing as how he was behind separatist lines in Episode 3 when Obi-Wan mentions him.

Hoggsquattle likes this.
  16. rumsmuggler

rumsmuggler Chosen One star 7

Aug 31, 2000
    It would be interesting to see a handful of Jedi that successfully evaded the purge and managed to live up to ST days.

whostheBossk and Jobertus like this.
  17. Redimet

Mar 2, 2014
    Their were a lot of Jedi I can't help but feel that The Empire could not have hunted them all down. One Jedi from the EU I want to show up in rebels is Rahm Kota from The Force Unleashed.

whostheBossk likes this.
  18. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010
    Well, actually very few Jedi were actually shown on screen to be killed. Sidious killed four (Agen Kolar, Saess Tiin, Kit Fisto, Mace Windu), clones killed Ayla Secura, Ki Adi Mundi and Plo Koon, Anakin cut down Cin Drallig. That's about it. Shaak Tii had two deleted scene deaths and one in TFU but all of those are none canon. As far as we know, half the Jedi Order could be alive till Rebels.

19. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    But the deaths shown are just examples. I take it as ROTS implying that the vast majority of the Jedi were indeed killed in Order 66 or soon thereafter.

Obi-Wan and Yoda seem to suspect this too, even though they do recalibrate the coded retreat message just in case.

Obi-Wan: How many other Jedi managed to survive?
    Yoda: Heard from no one, have we.

20. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    I think that Vader hunted them down and then he and Palpatine had a nice meal of Jedi Kebab.

21. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    What Jedi survived can only be speculated but it has to be only a very small number, no more than 10 to 20. Where have they gone? well Obi-Wan and Yoda redirects the beacon to let them know to run so again only speculation but i'd guess at the farthest reaches of the galaxy. Yoda and Obi-Wan settle on the outer rim but i could see others going even further into the unknown regions.

If a PT Jedi is alive and in Ep VII it will almost certainly be played by Max von Sydow.

22. cronedoggy

cronedoggy Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 3, 2012

I took corvus to mean that almost any jedi could be alive, not that most of them actually are.

Darth_Corvus likes this.
  23. Roger Goldleader

Roger Goldleader Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 1, 2000
    Mr. Von Sydow will be playing Master Sifo-Dyas.

Surprise!

24. Darth_Corvus

Darth_Corvus Jedi Master star 4

Jun 17, 2010

Yeah. Any could turn up alive. Then again, the inquisitor might hack all of them to pieces with his wickedly cool lightsaber.

EHT likes this.
  25. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Sio Bibble was actually a Jedi and was cryogenically frozen. He's also Santa Clause.

hocash likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.