Spok, WA Prequel Movie Marathon, Tuesday, May 17

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JarusSarn, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    We're doing a Prequel marathon at Kelli and Amy's tomorrow starting at around 6ish, we should have a projector and we'll be viewing Episodes 1 & 2 in preperation for the opening of Episode 3 on Wednesday/Thursday! Be there!

Also, if anyone's interested, we're also contemplating doing a marathon directly after we see Episode 3, to watch the original Trilogy... questions, comments, rude remarks?
  2. CoolHanLuke Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I'll need directions to their place, or, I could just tag along when you go.

The marathon after Episode III sounds great. I bet your counting on the adrenaline to still be pumping after the show! :D

I'd be up for it, except for one thing---when do we sleep? :p

3. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    NO SLEEP TIL BROOKLYN! Yeah, plan on showing up around 6PM to my place, if you need directions, just post here and someone will PM them to you. Bring moneys for pizza, etc. I'll have Mt Dew here for ya.
  4. mightyd4 Jedi Knight

star 2
    :-( I work till 11pm on Tuesday....

So up for a full marathon after the show... as I have the entire Wed-Sun off?
  5. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4
    Saturday could be a good day for me
  6. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, and for those interested, I've made arrangements with James to visit him at his house today after I get off work, on my way into Kelli's to possibly pick up some costumes for the premier... if anyone want to come with me, or needs directions, let me know.
  7. Raph1613 Force Ghost

star 4
    I'll be working till about 8pm or 10pm. Is that too late to make an appearance? If it's not, I'll bring the donuts.

P.S. PM me here as I should be able to use a computer before I head home.
  8. Jordi-WanKenobi20 Jedi Knight

star 1
    count me in for tonight. I feel obligated too since I haven't been able to come since like forever.
  9. Bayard_Lem Jedi Padawan

I'm in for the marathon today. The only problem I have is this. Many of you are already familiar with the problems my vehicle presents me. Chief among these difficulties is the problem of gas. I can get to spokane no problem. Getting back however...
    I have to be to work by 10:30 on thursday morning and I don't want to deprive anybody if the marathon runs longer. Id only need about ten bucks to get back. If there are no other options I can call in sick for thursday and peddle around town for gas money. I've done it before and there is no shame in it (as far as I'm concerned anyway).
    Anyway, that is my situation.
  10. Bayard_Lem Jedi Padawan

Okay, my predicament is solved for the time being. I have a ride with John to the marathon tonight. Hooray and hurrah. Does anyone still plan to go around to various theatres tomorrow? I'd love to assist if I could. If you are just call me 208.651.0491
    PS I'm putting this number here trusting that no one will abuse it.
  11. TK-3374 Jedi Knight

star 1
    John i dont know if you will get this in time for when you jeave for spokane but i really want to come with you to James' place and see about more contumes for my collection possibly^^ give me a call as soon as you get this
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.