main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Prequel trilogy better?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Rogue_Jedi132, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Jedi132

Rogue_Jedi132 Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2005
    Whenever I talk to peple about Star Wars they always say that they liked the sequel trilogy better, but personaly I liked the prequel trilogy better so far and the few minutes I have seen of Revenge of the Sith. Maybe it is just me because I am a second generation, not that hardcore Star Wars fan but don't get me wrong, I still like 4,5, and 6. What do you like better and what are your personal opinions. Discuss.

Strilo edit: There is a thread called Reason the PT is better than the OT. Use it. Please read the first 3 pages of the forum to make sure your idea for a topic has not already been posted. Also check the forum index.

2. Force-Keeper

Force-Keeper Jedi Master star 5

Jun 16, 2004
    I see them as one big movie and I don't like one trilogy more then the other. Their both equally special to me, I can't favor one over the other.

3. Potentiaal

Potentiaal Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2005
    GL made the better trilogy first. He said so himself.

4. Plo_Koen

Plo_Koen Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    They both have their own strengths and weaknesses, but together they will make a great and near perfect saga, which is greater than the sum of it's parts.

5. Virgilius

Virgilius Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 7, 2004
    I believe the Prequel Trilogy is a great deal darker than the Classic Trilogy. I think there about equal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.