main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Prequel Trilogy having a consistant Villian(s)

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Lord-Draco, Aug 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord-Draco

Lord-Draco Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    In referrence to my thread ==> http://boards.theforce.net/Prequel_Trilogy/b10669/21050749/?1 which was locked. What do you think about the PT having consistant Villians?

I mean we all had sub Villians

TPM had Maul
    AOTC had Jango
    ROTS had Grevious

But do you think the PT would be for the better or worst with a consistant Villian, much like how Vader was to the OT.

And Strilo, this is more then just the typical "this is how I wanted the PT to be."

I believe that this is a well-rounded unique disscussion that really hasn't been explored before. If there is already a thread thats exactly like it, then please link me to it.

Strilo edit: Here you go.

2. qui-gon-kim

qui-gon-kim Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2001
    Sidious is the constant villian in the PT.

3. Ob-wan-shawa

Ob-wan-shawa Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    It's showing how Sideous had like mini apprentices villians while he found Darth Vader and was his perfgect one in the OT.

Oh and in my opinion ep 2 was Dooku.

4. CaptainBinaca

CaptainBinaca Jedi Master star 3

Jul 15, 2005
    If you introduce Dooku in a quick scene in TPM (the theorized "Confontation with the Jedi Council" sequence) and beef up his part slightly in ROTS then you have your constant villian presence. Introducing him halfway through AOTC and killing him close to the beginning of ROTS just wasn't enough. But otherwise Dooku was the closest thing we have to the Vader-type from OT.

5. Palpy560

Palpy560 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2005
    Palpatine is the consistant villain of the ENTIRE SAGA.
    The PT's Villain in the Vader realm should have been Count Dooku, but his part was far too short. I view it as awesome though, because it is Christopher Lee.
    There were none.
    Palpatine was the only constant in the PT.

6. QuiGonHrafn

QuiGonHrafn Jedi Grand Master star 3

May 25, 2002
    There are two constant villains in the films. Darth Sidious and Nute Gunray. And you could say a third in Anakin. And I would say the brilliant Sidious/Palpatine is enough in my opinion. That is why Nute and company were so pathetic losers - Palpatine was enough and then there is Anakin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.