main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Pretending" (Exile Missing Scenes) Jag and Jaina! Concluded 06/04 - Epilogue

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by THE_PIED_PIPER, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    Don't do that...don't do that. :( I had to stop.

See if there is a difference in like...twelve days. [face_batting]

You seem very familar with your backseat Chris. It's okay, you have a kid and have to adjust. [face_mischief]

2. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007

3. THE_PIED_PIPER

Jun 8, 2006
    :_|:_| [face_laugh] [face_laugh] =D=

Oh.....crap!

You should do stand-up Chris, I swear it. I used to think I was funny until I met you.

4. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thank you, thank you. I'm here all night. Make sure you tip your waiters.

5. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    *laughing so hard that she's crying*

You guys kill me. Really.

Familiarity[face_blush] ...yeah, my familiarity with the backseat ended with an inopportune bump on the noggin. Broke the interior light and the mood.[face_frustrated]

Had to explain to my mother why my eighteen year old self had a cut on my forehead....o_O

Good thing I married Don Juan Idiot...:p

Cyn

Oh crap...has it really been twelve freakin' years? [face_hypnotized]

Wow.8-}

And still rockin' my socks.

Yeah baby.:cool:

6. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

7. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jedimaster_JainaSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2003
    That was awesome! I mean, awful, as far as he should never be having to go through such feelings...stupid Jaina...But I love how he thinks no one would recognize him. And always thinking of Jaina, sweet, but sad. Very interesting...this Alexia character.

[face_laugh]I love irony!

Perfect Jag! Even when drinking and trying to drown out Jaina's memory...he won't compromise his values.

Jag is just awesome! No thugs with any semblance of brain capacity would bother to attack Jag.

The conversation with his dad was great!

[face_laugh] True, true.

This is looking great! Lemme know when you update it :D !

[face_cowboy]Dana[face_cowboy]

8. TelannaTani

TelannaTani Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2005
    I'm stocking you. [face_devil]

Ok, not really.

Well, maybe a little. But it a good way. :p When you find an author you like, stick with'er, I say. :-B

Another great story, another great post. This is gonna be good, I can tell.

Voz[/b
    ]

9. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Got here - [:D]

Chapter 1

Jag lifted his drink to his mouth, observing everything around him. The walls were decorated with holo-images of bikini clad women of all species and, unfortunately, all body types.
    For some reason I had a sudden image of Sny Snootles (spelling?) pop into my head. LOL

Ah yes - men in bars. Da de da de dah - [face_whistling] Do American guys grunt a lot like Kiwi guys? LOL

Alexia moaned as she became conscious. ?Hurry up Fel.? she slurred.

?Jagged, really, I?ll speak with you tomorrow have a nice...?

:D I see Soontir is a man of the world. Or maybe he simply knows his son.

The Twi?lek looked at him, ?Fel, I?ll trust that you will see her home safely. There aren?t many men I would allow a woman in that condition to leave with. Don?t disappoint me. ?
    I liked the comment about Jag's integrity - very nice. :)

Lovely work, Kick. Really enjoyed it.

10. THE_PIED_PIPER

Jun 8, 2006
    Sab...you're a riot.

[face_mischief] Poor Cyn.

I understand. I really do.

Better than trying to explain a hickey, because there is only one way you can get that. :p My parents would not have fallen for the vacuum cleaner excuse...[face_shame_on_you]

lol Don Juan.

Awe. [:D] Happy healthy marriages are such a positive thing for society. [:D]

As are you my friend. ;)

Yahoo, Dana is here! [face_dancing]

Yeppers, I always take Jags side. [face_love]

*nods* Aye.

o_O

Alexia is a good kid.
    ;)

So do I and Star Wars is full of it. :D

*nods* Agreed. I call it 'The Essential Jagged Fel', it sounds like an album name I know. :p

Yeah, not a good idea to mess with Fel.

Aye, I enjoy writing Soontir. Thank you very much.

*nods* Jag is a smart guy.

Awe thanks Dana, and thank you for your thoughts. [:D] And of course I will.

[face_cowboy]Kick[face_cowboy]

[:D] My readers are always welcomed to stalk me. [face_laugh]

I'm just available like that I guess. 8-}

[:D] [face_laugh] I have a pretty good sense of humor. :p Until I get :mad:

:p

Thank you Telanna, I appreciate that. [face_blush] And thats a beautiful user name.

Thank you for reading and your kind thoughts, I always appreciate feedback. Chapter II will post Friday night.

~P

11. THE_PIED_PIPER

Jun 8, 2006
    Chapter II

The first thought that went through Alexia?s mind as she opened her eyes was thank the gods someone was smart enough to close the blinds in whatever room she was in because it was at least mid-morning. Her head felt as if a battle group of Imperial walkers was on the advance, her mouth tasted like a Gammorean died in it and her stomach didn?t feel like it was going to put up with the taste.

The last thing she thought she remembered was meeting Jagged Fel and leaving a bar with him. Then everything just went blank. She closed her eyes, even though the light was dimmed it was still enough to fuel the throbbing in her head and cause her even more discomfort.

?The headache will ease in a couple of hours as will the discomfort in your abdomen. And the bad taste will ease once you?re able to wash your mouth out.? She turned towards the speaker who was sitting in front of the window. She placed her hand in front of her eyes, ?Fel??

?At your service," he said, tossing her a jaunty salute. "What all do you remember??

She blinked up at the ceiling for a moment, ?Only that I met you.?

He smiled an easy smile and walked over to the bed, ?Well I assure you that was the worst part of the evening. Now, tell me what brings you to Coruscant? ?

?You know I?m from Corellia??

?I know everything??

She laughed, ?Yeah, I bet." Even though her thought process was still slow Alexia was always able to talk, especially to someone famous. "Well I'm looking for work. I finished at university with certifications in communications. What I?d really like to do is be a publicist of some kind?you know, a spokesperson or columnist. ?

Fel sat on the edge of the bed with his hand against his chin quietly observing her. He arched his eyebrow, ?Oh, really? A publicist? You mean for a politician or perhaps a celebrity??

Her eyes grew wide, ?Yes just like that.? She exaggerated her eye-batting and asked, ?Why you need somebody? Or do you pick up all your girlfriends like this."

?No thank you Alexia,? he said looking her up and down. ?As tempting as that may be, I?ve found that both are just trouble. However, I think that I can help you.?

There was nothing but sincerity in her voice as she said, ?You?ve done enough Fel. That jerk slipped me something didn?t he??

?Yes he did. I?m sorry.?

She looked around then and for the first time really noticing her surroundings. She looked at the holo-display lying on the table by the bed and her mouth dropped open.

?We?re at the Coruscanti??

She couldn?t believe it, the Coruscanti was one of the nicest hotels on Coruscant and staying there was instant bragging rights. She thought to herself that none of her friends were going to believe this ? any of it ?unless she could get Fel to agree to a picture and there probably wasn?t too much chance of that. He was notoriously private.

?It?s okay Jag. It certainly isn?t your fault. He gave me a bad vibe anyway. I just did it as a favor to a friend. Maybe I need to reconsider my friends.?

Fel arched his eyebrow but said nothing. After a moment he did speak, ?If it?s the public life you crave I have a friend that could probably use your publicity talents.?

Alexia?s eyes went wide as thoughts swirled through her head. She knew that it wasn?t really smart to question a good thing but she had to ask, ?Why do you want to help me??

He smiled then and Alexia noted that it was a very pretty smile, ?Well, believe it or not, I do genuinely care about people and what happens to them,? he paused, ?and I find you?intriguing.? He winked at her.

She was speechless. Now a million thoughts went through her mind. The foremost being what in the kriff was that Solo woman?s problem. She must be insane.

Fel walked back over to the chair that he had slept in and pulled a small data pad out of the pocket of his cloak. ?Here this is the address for the offices of Kick Wes. When you arrive at the front tell the greeter to inform Kick...? He grinned, ?That her baby?s daddy sent you.? He looked up, ?She?

12. mrjop2

mrjop2 Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 6, 2007
    Excellent chapter!

I have finally started reading Tempest. Apparently Jaina and Jag has a history priory to this series.

13. canadianjedimama

Jan 28, 2008
    *stumbles into thread half asleep*

I'm 'ere. *yawns*

Dude...[face_hypnotized] You have NO idea. You must read Rebel Dream and Rebel Stand of the NJO immediately.[face_shame_on_you] No excuses.

Kick'ika...good to see this up. I was wondering when it would pop up;)

Your gentlemanly, ever-so-slightly aristocratic Jagged Fel makes me go =P~ and [face_whistling]

:D

Nice work, dear one.

:*

Cyn

PS...Sab I'll be over to you next. Promise.`

14. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Great job Piper! Loved it!

15. Darth_Lex

Darth_Lex Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    Another fun post. :cool:

Jag?s not only a gentleman, he?s a one-man employment agency. [face_laugh]

Interesting hints at the ?real? backstory to Jag in LOTF. He?s exiled from the Chiss and his family, but he doesn?t hesitate to drop some cash on the best hotel on Coruscant? o_O

Well I assure you that was the worst part of the evening.
    Gotta love that dry Fel wit. [face_mischief]

As tempting as that may be, I?ve found that both are just trouble.
    Okay, I have to say the concept of Jag hiring a publicist totally cracks me up. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Does he really have a lot of image rehab to do? Too much negative press in the gossip mags? If the scandal sheets are calling Jacen a tyrant, are they keeping tabs on the Fel lovelife?

Inquiring minds want to know. 8-}

better things to do other than stand around discussing Colonel Fel's body
    Clearly they?d fit right in on the fanfic boards. [face_batting]

"Fine by me Jag...fine by me."
    Denial is a very powerful thing, isn?t it? [face_whistling]

16. Jedimaster_JainaSolo

Jedimaster_JainaSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 25, 2003
    :D Awesome!

She said it best....:cool:

Yeah right...

And funny how everyone thinks of how crazy Jaina was/is.....

I'd reply in more depth...but I'm [face_tired] Great post! And good night.

[face_cowboy]Dana[face_cowboy]

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    No, it's not fine at all. Her first step shoulda been to have him with her in the bubble bath sharing the wine LOL Mara was wonderful in this--wise and straightforward, the way I love her. :* Those pictures Jaina was looking at :( Besides the yummy one with Jag ;) I feel worst about what she's lost with her family :_| I like to say: Anakin was a tragedy to lose--Jacen's a travesty :p

Bravo and hugs!!!

18. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    I know that feeling...

Nice job with Jaina's and Jag's emotions. I've got a guy that regularly frustrates me, so I can relate.

19. THE_PIED_PIPER

Jun 8, 2006
    Thank you my friend. :D

Yahoo! You'll soon be rewarded with a Jag appearance.

And thats all I'll say. :)

Uh, yeah. [face_laugh]

You can say that.

Have you read NJO and DN.

I still love it when Tahiri told them to get a room though...that was funny. [face_laugh]

Thank you for reading mrjop2 and thank you for the reply!

Oh, Cyn..:( I've been thinking about you the last couple of days.

I know those hours can get rough. [:D] We'll hope and pray that it passes quickly. :)

Those are good places to start fair enough. I don't know you kinda have to see the scene on the Tafanda Bay in Ruin though. [face_love]

Where were you when Jagged Fel walked into Star Wars? [face_love]

:* [:D] All thanks to you.

*nods* Thanks Cyn, that was intentional. Let's just say that I've been around the type a time or two in my life.

There is a method to my maddness afterall. [face_laugh]

Jag is - or at least was brought up - as an wealthy aristocratic type. That and the fact that he is Imperial is what drives alot of his personality. However he is unspoiled and doesn't wear it on his sleeve, but someone like Alexia who oviously keeps up with that scene would know him instantly.

I think people sometimes don't realise that Jags mother is the SW equilvalent to Marilyn Monroe or Grace Kelly.

Syal is very famous. Very famous. [face_love]

And of course Soontir was legendary and then you throw Wedge into the mix? So yeah I think any kid of theirs is going to get some press, as it's canon fact that the Solo children and Ben Skywalker do and did.

And Jag certainly made a name for himself in his own right during the YV war. Now the advantage that the Fel children had and why I think Jag is so well adjusted is that they were moved to the outer rim and the Ascendancy and taken away from all of that. They were raised in a strick controled environment and didn't end up like alot of celebrity children...you know like the Solo kids. [face_laugh] :p

And that is why Jaina craves Jagged.

That and he's hot, smart and sexy of course. [face_love]

:*

20. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

21. canadianjedimama

Jan 28, 2008
    Does a bear ****

Okay, maybe in my sleep deprived state, I'm finding this way too funny. But I'm PMSL laughing over here!

*wipes eyes*

Sab...*tackles and gives bear hug* You just made my weekend.

As for me, I'm not sure where I was when Jag walked into my life. But then I prolly don't remember because I was too stunned by his magnificence...[face_mischief]

Alrighty, like Jaina, I'm off to the shower...must get clean before that frakking call phone rings....again.

:mad:

Cyn

22. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    LOL Actually, that cut off for some reason. It should have said, "does a bear ****

It cut it off again. There should be a in the woods after that. Dang it.

And Cyn, I went to a dance recital tonight and let me tell you...I'm so glad I don't have a girl. LOL It was funny though. I thought you would get a kick out of that. There was one boy in one of the groups, he was probably 12 or 13 and Jake was like 'Boys can do this?' I said yeah. His response...That's gotta be embarassing. :rolleyes:

23. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Isn't Jag just amazing? He takes her to the best hotel and
    was a total gentleman. Then he basically hands her a job!
    Is there anything this man can't do? No! *sigh*
    Well, he could have been at that same hotel with Jaina...
    can't have everything I guess. :rolleyes:

All around awesome update and I love how you worked
    Kick in! [face_love]

24. canadianjedimama

Jan 28, 2008
    Yeah, embarassin maybe. But he gets to look at all those girls in their dance clothes. Which isn't very much at all.:p

Cyn

25. THE_PIED_PIPER

Jun 8, 2006
    :oops:

Awe. [face_idea]

Got it! ;)

Cyn you work entirely too hard. :( :mad:

But I so understand, and think about you all the time. [:D]

You know everytime I read the Tafanda Bay scene all that I can hear in my head in Van Halens song, "Love Walks In"

AWESOME SONG!

That just sucks. :(

But I remember it well...all hours of the night, and anytime anywhere.

I hate it when it does that. [face_frustrated]

Roughing it Chris? o_O

Yeah I used to think the same thing when I went to my nieces dance recitals. There was always like four or five boys and I felt for them because you know they get ribbed. But hey one day one of them could dance like Patrick Swayze...and that is hawt!

Hello Conniie! [:D]

Nope he's Batman! [face_love]

I have already established that with irrefutable evidence. [face_mischief]

From Jag himself. [face_mischief]

True...true. [face_thinking]

We'll see Jag and Jaina together in the epilogue. [:D]

And they'll even be in his room. ;):eek:

lol Thanks Connie. Kick Wes is a result of my Jagged addiction. I created her to live vicariously of cousre. :p

Have you read 'Jagged Fel Strikes Back," thats where she first showed up.

He's a goodlooking kid Chris...seriously. You better be prepared for the girls to swarm..

Like Bees. [face_bee]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.