main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Preview Figures now available!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Jan 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Funny story actually. Dan, Adam, Ron and I all went to the overland Walmart to check for preview figures after the meeting. Alas, no figures. So I took Adam home and Dan and I scouted out both the Meridian and Glenwood Walmarts, nothing. The lady bringing out big cardboard boxes at the Meridian store assured us that none of them were SW figures so we went on our way. SO Cody calls me this morning and tells me that James, out of curiosity, stopped at the Meridian Walmart and they were there!!!
    SO THAT DUMB LADY DIDN'T KNOW HER ASS FROM HER ELBOW!
    GO GET YOUR FIGURES BOYS! THE MERIDIAN WALMART!
    GENERAL GRIEVOUS IS AWESOME!!!

2. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Dumb Wal-Mart employees, I AM SHOCKED!!!LOL!!ITS SO TRUE!!!
    I got mine. Sure beats what I had to go through to get a full set of Episode II Preview figures. Thanks to all for the heads up on this. I think all four figures (and the new packaging) are VERY COOL. Can't wait to get the other new figures in April!!!

3. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2003
    Yep, yep... I am indeed the man of the hour. I didn't pick up any for me personally, but they did have some sweet LOTR figures I needed, muhahah.

4. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Thanks Got my set but just to let everyone else know there is no more r4-g9 droids I got the last one still got all the others there though i went at about 4:45pm

5. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Awesome guys, I'm glad it worked out for everyone! Especially you Ron, since you've been waiting and looking into it the longest!

6. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    They still had them at about 6:30pm when I went.
    I thought they were out of R4, but found some(two) in a display box on the shelf under the G.I.Joe racks.

I have to say, "R4" is the best Astromech yet! The mechanisium for raising and lowering the third leg is great!

7. Darth_Brimstone

Darth_Brimstone Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 11, 2001
    crap, and I have no money for them right now.

wish my taxes were here so I could get them right now. need to update my collection. haven't bought a SW character in 10 mos.

*waves hand in air* someone will buy me the characters and allow me to pay them back later

lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.