main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Pride and Prejudice (A/P ROTS AU/Humor/Mush) *COMPLETED* Thank you!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EquestrianJedi07

EquestrianJedi07 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2006
    Eirtae... gosh, she's really annoying me :p Padme and Ami were cute... hehe

Ahhh, and that spoiler is going to drive me mad! [face_laugh]

Awesome update... thanks for the PM :D

Have a good vacation!

2. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Leave it to Eirtae to ruin everything :rolleyes:.

And Anakin pulled some strings well sounds like him eh o_O??

ARRGGHH that was an evil spoiler AnakinsFavorite [face_frustrated] I can't wait that long:p!!

3. laurethiel1138

laurethiel1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 6, 2003
    Hi, AF!

Just wanted to let you know I'm still reading, if ever lurking heavily.

Please put me on the PM list for both P&P and S&S. Gotta love Jane Austen crossovers.

Cheers,

Lauré :)

4. JediKnight_Padme

JediKnight_Padme Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2006
    Damn it! (Pardon my French but...) You're going on hiatus! I have been working on a story... an annoying little plot bunny that wouldnt go away no matter how hard I tried... A Padme and Anakin AOTC fic. First part is based on the song "Baby, it's cold outside." This will be my first fic posted on these boards and I was going to ask on your input. Ah, well. I guess you'll have to read it when you get back.

Why can't anyone answer my question about the chicken???!!!:confused: I'm so confuzzled...

5. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    That girl needs a good kick where the sun doesnt shine!
    mm.. the marriage proposal is Obi Wan's??

6. Across_The_Stars-24

Across_The_Stars-24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2005
    Thanks for the pm. The chapter was fantastic.

Etirae needs to get off her high horse.

Sabe is lying to herself about Obi Wan!

I guess Anakin forced Ferus to marry Etirae. I wonder how much credits Anakin had to fork over. And made sure everything followed tradition. What a grea gesture.

Can't wait for more! Have a great vacation!

7. Jaded_Rose

Jaded_Rose Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2006
    This is awesome! I love all the little (or blatent) Harry Potter references. And, of course, the Pride and Prejudice! Poor Anakin...Padme should give him a hug!

J_Ro

Oh, could you add me to the PM list?

8. Lady_JediSkywalker

Lady_JediSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2006
    great update=D=
    can you add to your PM list for the next story??[face_praying]

9. piratedreamer

piratedreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2006
    lovely mush, (and very good un-mush, which is really just mush in disguise...) love the latest chapters and I could really give a punch to a certain girl who's name starts with "E" and ends with "tirae"...wonder who that could be.[face_whistling]

10. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    haha! that was delightful. loved the snobby new wife. :p

please add me to the PM list of Sense and (In)Sensibility. I can't wait! hope you have a great time on your trip!

11. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Yes I've read it and I've seen the movies (even "Bride and Prejudice).

I don't know if I've said this before but I love your take on it and you have all the character down perfectly!

Until January...and yes put me on the PM for Sense and (In)Sensibilities!!!!

12. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Awesome chapters! I am looking forward to the rest.

Enjoy your break! :)

13. ChewieSkywalker

ChewieSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2004
    I was a little bummed to hear that you will be going on vacation. I was hoping to see the end of this story by the end of the year. Oh well. Have fun and get lots of great ideas for your next story. Please add me to the PM list for the new tale.

14. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    I can't wait for more!!I

15. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    I can't wait for more!!I love this fic.Could you please add me to ure pm list for sense and sensibility!!!!thnxx

16. Anakins_Queen

Anakins_Queen Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 4, 2006
    Sorry I'm so late on feedback. My computer keeps breaking down. The last few chapter have been awsome! =D= Thank you so much for the PMs. [:D]

17. queenberuthiel

queenberuthiel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2005
    I'm here, Master! [face_blush]

Hummmmmmm... Silly Eirtae. She should have kept her mouth shut. And not run off with Ferus, but thats a whole different story.

I love the fact Padme is taking care of Ami. It will be so hard for Padme to part with her. So she'll just have to marry Anakin. :p

Oooo... spoiler! [face_mischief] It's about time...

Loved the post and thanks for the PM.

18. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    Ohhhhh not fair! Another Hiatus of yours! How evil. Ah well, nice chapter and great spoiler. I must say, if you're following the original storyline (which you have), I already know who is proposing who! LOL.

Oh of course I'd love you to PM me when you start your new story ;) (In fact, pm me everytime you start a story hahaha).

19. -DarkScorpion-

-DarkScorpion- Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2006
    ARRRRGGGHHH!!!

what a spoiler to be left with!

but we know what shes going to say :D

-DarkScorpion-

20. penpadme

penpadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2006
    Fantastic update and I can't believet that spoiler that you are leaving us with. I love that Padme is in charge of Ami and that she still has a piece of Anakin with her. Have a wonderful holiday and looking forward to your return in January!

21. Jaded_Rose

Jaded_Rose Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2006
    This is awesome - please add me to the PM list!

J_Ro

p.s. this is my 100th post on the boards. Shut up, I've only been here a month.

22. MissElizabeth

MissElizabeth Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2006
    =D= I love this story! It's going to be hard to wait for the rest of it! :_| :_|

Thanks for the spoilers

I?m so Excited for the sequel Sense and (in) Sensibility. I cant wait to see how or if you use Jane Auston?s story and, how you are going to cleverly link the stories! o_O

23. ehopepower

ehopepower Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 20, 2005
    Thought I would finally chime in with a reply. LOve this update and am very glad the wait for new updates is about to be up! Hope the ending is great also! "Looks around to make sure authior hasn't dropped dead in the last few hours." Did you just forget to update this and update your tuesday fic? :confused: But contgrats on your new little one!

24. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

Laine_Snowtrekker:
    The end chapters are my favorite! I can?t wait to share what I have written with you guys! My hiatus is convenient- I won?t be missing much because everyone?s gone too!

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT: Yes? I have a little bit of cleaning up to do. Don?t worry- there?s still hope for our favorite couple! I hope you had a Happy Holidays!

VA_Parky: Aww! Thank you! Don?t worry, I have you on my list! I loved your last comment, there! I chuckle every time I read it!

Star_Angel: Yes, that was a momentous moment as everything came full circle. I hope you enjoyed your break!

EquestrianJedi07: If Eirtaé were real, I?d slap her. That was the point of the spoiler- to drive you all up the wall!

randomangel22: She does seem to have a certain knack for that, doesn?t she? I?m back and the waiting is over!

laurethiel1138: I must admit I?ve been doing the same over here! I?ll gladly add you!

JediKnight_Padme: Well, I?m back if you have any questions! I don?t mind people commenting on their fics, but you might want to be careful with MODS lurking about. I?d answer the question about the chicken but I?m confused myself.

michaellover: I?ll second that one! *puts on pointed boots*

Across_The_Stars-24: Don?t worry- things can still become even more complicated? as you shall find at the end of this next post!

Jaded_Rose: Thank you! It adds to the plot and gives it a unique flavor without making you feel sick. I?ll add you to the list!

Lady_JediSkywalker: Thank you! I absolutely shall!

piratedreamer: Mush is certainly lacking here? but I shall make up for it, especially in the sequel. I don?t know who that girl is? certainly not Eirtaé.

anakin_luver: She and Ferus are well suited to each other, aren?t they? Any kids they?ll have are bound to be scary! I?ll add you to the list! I did have a great time on my trip!

HandmaidenVeme: I have only seen the new/Colin Firth versions? blame Darth Lack of Time! Besides, my husband would probably throw a royal fit if I tried. Thank you for your kind words, and I?ll add you to the list!

jedi_princess18: Thank you! It is good to finally be back!

ChewieSkywalker: We have only three more posts left after this, but the end will be coming soon enough! I?ll add you to the list!

naadi:
    I?ll definitely add you to the list!

Anakins_Queen: If it?s any consolation, I hate my computer too. *kicks it for no apparent reason* I?m glad you?re still enjoying this!

queenberuthiel:
    Yippe! You?re here (or were). How convenient? she?d have to marry Anakin. I don?t think they?ll quite see it that way? however much we might wish! I know, I know? I?ve been neglecting my spoilers.

Lieutenant_Jaina: It was incidentally two hiatus? crammed into one (see below). Hee! We P & P readers have the upper hand here! I?ll absolutely add you to the list!

-DarkScorpion-: Well? you never know- I could always surprise you by doing the exact opposite!

MissElizabeth:
    At the moment, the sequel is going to have very little to do with the book? it?s more or less referring to A/P?s dysfunctional relationship.

ehopepower: I was actually just pressed for time and, since these posts are long, waited for the next Monday. Thank you for the congrats! And no? I?d have a friend truck in here if I were dead and let you all know? and you guys could easily manipulate her into continuing (she?s a writer albeit clueless about SW).

PM LIST: VA_Parky , michaellover, randomangel22, delta-7starfighter, anakin_luver, jedi_princess18, MarcusDade, Star_Angel, Laine_Snowtrekker, Across_The_Stars-24, WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT, jedi7, Lieutenant_Jaina, HandmaidenVeme, penpadme, queenberuthiel, EquestrianJedi07, rb657062, ChewieSkywalker, naadi, ehopepower, piratedreamer, Anakins_Queen, -DarkScorpion-, JediKnight_Padme, laurethiel1138, Jaded_Rose

PM List for Sense and (In)Sensib

25. ehopepower

ehopepower Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 20, 2005
    Great update as always! The interactions with everyone were funny and you did them very nicely! Poor Padme, but why do I think she won't stay totally unhappy to long? [face_whistling] Please put me on the PM list for the sequel. Also, am looking forward to seeing how you do the next chappie with everyones favorite mean woman!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.