main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Pride and Prejudice (A/P ROTS AU/Humor/Mush) *COMPLETED* Thank you!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChewieSkywalker

ChewieSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2004
    Very nice once again. Really working that mush angle.

2. ehopepower

ehopepower Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 20, 2005
    What a wonderful update this is! I am totally thrillled with it. I think it is the best one yet from you. I will have to reread the entire story after you post the ending next week, to prepare for the sequel. :)

3. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Oh wow. And yay, and?well, that about covered my reaction. Amazing update, very sweet and romantic. I loved it.

4. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Perfect, i loved it [face_love] 7

Please add me to PM list for next fic.

5. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    I loved the mush. [face_love] I'm looking forward to the wedding!

6. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    oh that was just beautiful and like Padme said...perfect!

i am so darn happy.

Padme can be his favourite girl...forever...perfectly together...
    (sorry, a little Gwen Stefani there ;) )

great work! can't wait for more.

7. FriskyFishy

FriskyFishy Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2006
    This story is wonderful!

I never get tired of good old Anakin/Padme mush. They are just too adorable[face_love]
    I cannot wait to read more. I really really like this one :)

Can you add me to your PM list? Please and thank you :)

Fishy

8. corellian-jedi

corellian-jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 4, 2005
    Awww, that was so sweet. [face_love] I love the exchanges between the two lovebirds.

Wonderful. =D=

9. HCzGIRL481

HCzGIRL481 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 10, 2007
    WOW! This Fic is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!
    Just wondering if it's too late to request the ULTIMATE version
    --As well being added to the PM list for the upcoming sequel![face_praying]

10. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

Jaded_Rose:
    Thank you! Let?s all pity Anakin now for the stressful task he has! I?ll add you!

VA_Parky: *brings over a mop* Hee! As Anakin would say, ?This is where the fun begins!?

queenberuthiel: *shakes head* Silly men? so confusing and adorable at the same time! Hee! Definitely a sequel here!

Laine_Snowtrekker: Thank you, m?dear- I hope you enjoy this last post!

Anakins_Queen: *Looks around nervously* Well, about that? you?re not going to actually see the wedding? But I do know that I would have taken advantage of that too!

randomangel22: Methinks some of you have been saying that since the very first post!

naadi: Don?t worry? more mush coming!

jumpforjoy: Ah, but don?t be thinking he?ll be getting away that easily? she is quite stubborn and mischievous when she wants to be?

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT: Hee! I wouldn?t have it any other way? imagine the chaos!

Lieutenant_Jaina: I?m beginning to understand? mush=happy readers.

Jazz_Skywalker: Ah, but they really aren?t going to be telling anyone!

JediKnight_Padme: Thank you, thank you, and thank you! All the warmest wishes to you, my friend!

HandmaidenVeme: Thank you, my dear! I think you?ll enjoy this next postie?

Mirik: *is confused* For the last post or for the sequel?

ChewieSkywalker: Thank you! I know- it?s about time!

ehopepower: Aww! That?s so sweet of you! I?m still reformatting, but I?m almost done!

Star_Angel: I knew you?d like it! See you at the sequel!

jedi7: Thank you, m?dear! You?re added!

jedi_princess18: *runs and hides* I never really intended to show the wedding? how about we skip ahead to mush?!

anakin_luver: Hee! Keep on singing? we need more singing about here!

FriskyFishy: I must admit that I tire of it sometimes? and am always looking for new ideas! I?m glad you?ve enjoyed this bit of insanity, and I shall defiantly add you to my list!

corellian-jedi: I was half tempted to have her torture him but ultimately decided against it!

HCzGIRL481: Hello and thank you! I must admit that I don?t do Ultimates- sorry!

PM LIST: VA_Parky , michaellover, randomangel22, delta-7starfighter, anakin_luver, jedi_princess18, Star_Angel, Laine_Snowtrekker, Across_The_Stars-24, WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT, jedi7, Lieutenant_Jaina, HandmaidenVeme, penpadme, queenberuthiel, EquestrianJedi07, rb657062, ChewieSkywalker, naadi, ehopepower, piratedreamer, Anakins_Queen, -DarkScorpion-, JediKnight_Padme, laurethiel1138, Jaded_Rose, jumpforjoy, HCzGIRL481, FriskyFishy, Mirik

PM List for Sense and (In)Sensibility:

VA_Parky, laurethiel1138, Lady_JediSkywalker, anakin_luver, HandmaidenVeme, naadi, Lieutenant_Jaina, ChewieSkywalker, qtrhrs78, ehopepower, Laine_Snowtrekker, randomangel22, queenberuthiel, michaellover, WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT, jumpforjoy, penpadme, Across_The_Stars-24, piratedreamer, jedi_princess18, Star_Angel, Anakins_Queen, Jaded_Rose, jedi7, HCzGIRL481, FriskyFishy

~"I wish you joy. If you love Mr. Darcy half as well as I do my dear Wickham, you must be very happy. It is a great comfort to have you so rich, and when you have nothing else to do, I hope you will think of us. I am sure Wickham would like a place at court very much, and I do not think we shall have quite money enough to live upon without some help. Any place would do, of about three or four hundred a year; but however, do not speak to Mr. Darcy about it, if you had rather not."~ Lydia to Elizabeth Bennet, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

@};- Conclusion@};-

Because it was undeniable that the two positively hated each other, it was never questioned why the cranky Piloting Mater and his least favorite student were both mysteriously absent that day. Only Sabé noticed this, and she would have puzzled over it further but for the fact that Obi-Wan stepped into the classroom to announce that there wouldn

11. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Awwwww! Warm-fuzzies for everyone! [face_love] What a perfect end to this story - it just seemed to fit Anakin/Padme, you know? The teasing, the accidental misunderstandings - everything. It was such a nice way to wrap up this wonderful tale. I loved it from start to finish.

Needless to say, I am quite excited to see what you have in store for us next week with the sequel. The sneak peek certainly caught my interest. Anakin dating other women? Oh dear, oh dear... *shakes head* That can't bode well for our favorite couple, can it?

Guess where I want to be on your PM list? [face_batting]

Bravo on another heart-warming story! It was unique, fun and a true pleasure to read. Congratulations! =D=

12. naadi

naadi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 20, 2005
    AWWWWWWWWW they are married,I love it,can't wait for more!!!!!!!

13. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    AWWW! They got hitched.

Now, if they'd only tell people, trouble wouldn't ensue.

Lovely, mi dear, just lovely.

Make sure I get that PM when the new story starts!

14. ChewieSkywalker

ChewieSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 8, 2004
    Yea! =D==D=:*[:D] Very nicely done!

This story seemed to start out with a little more Harry Potter-ish influence. Will the new story continue or get back to that? Just wondering, not that I really mind, if the new story is as good as this one! Of course, I won't know what to expect since it's totally your own from here on out.

Hug that baby for all of us.

15. FriskyFishy

FriskyFishy Jedi Youngling

Aug 19, 2006
    Wonderful!

=D=

What an excellent ending for this story. I am sad I didn't get to experience the feeling of "I'll go mad if she will not post the next chapter anytime soon", but I am sure, I am going to feel this way while reading the sequel :)

I cannot wait[face_love]

16. queenberuthiel

queenberuthiel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2005
    [face_love] [face_love] Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Such a good ending. I'm sure you can do so much to these poor characters, though. [face_mischief] Especially after reading the spoiler...

I loved this story and can't wait for the sequel. Thanks for the PM.

17. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    That was such a sweet ending. I do look forward to the sequel -- more chaos :cool:

18. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    I think you already know this but I absolutely loved this story and can't wait for the sequel =D=!

Poor Anakin and Padme they gonna have to deal with a buttload of crap in the sequel [face_laugh]!!

Excellent job with this story =D=!!

19. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Chewie: To prevent further confusion, the sequel is going to tread into complete AU territory- this is all going to be coming out of my head. I hope you liked the HP stuff... the sequal is going to return to that slight motif (and yes, I promise to not drown you all in it!)

20. Lady_JediSkywalker

Lady_JediSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2006
    OMG! great ending!![:D] cant wait till Monday![face_whistling]

21. Jaded_Rose

Jaded_Rose Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2006
    Aww, that was adorable! [face_love] I had so hoped they were going to be happy...but they are so much funnier when they are miserable! [face_laugh]

J_Ro

22. WiseOldYoda

WiseOldYoda Jedi Master

Feb 13, 2006
    Yay! That was great! I can't wait fot the next one.

23. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Well, I didn't get the wedding, but the ending was fantastic nonetheless. Looking forward to the sequel!

24. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Oh, great ending! Watching them attempt to keep it quiet will be fun indeed!

25. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Anakin murmured, ?Mrs. Skywalker,? once more before sealing their love with a kiss.

*sighs* I loved it!!!!!!@};-

I can't wait 'til Monday!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.