main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Pride and Prejudice (A/P ROTS AU/Humor/Mush) *COMPLETED* Thank you!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WendyGage

WendyGage Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 1, 2006
    In this story anakin does seems like a real snob
    but I love it so can you please add me to your pm list

2. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies

Star_Angel: I am going to add to the character line up, so look at the end of this post for a more complete list. I hope to have the next post up first thing Friday morning! [face_peace]

Laine_Snowtrekker: Of course! I loved the book to- I?ve been itching to do this plot bunny for quite some time!

Shinar: *GASPSHOCK* That?s alright- I didn?t want to read it until the end of this past year, but that was only after everyone kept telling me how good it was. Then, I went and saw the movie, got the book for Christmas, watched the Colin Firth version a month ago? it?s addictive. =P~ You must read the book! It is wonderful!

Across_The_Stars-24: You need to read the book to!:D I am glad you like the direction this is going and I will, of course, add you to my PM list!

anakin_luver: I did, and as for the headmistress, I thought it would be funny to have her be so huge, especially since she?ll be going head to head with Anakin a few times! [face_laugh] She isn't going to like the way he's treating her students...

flyingcolours: That?s okay- the only books that she wrote that I like are P&P and Emma. The Sense and Sensibility movie with Alan Rickman is good (he played Snape ya know). It was a hoot seeing him be this snubbed lover![face_laugh] Oh, and in Emma, Ewan McGreggor plays the role of Frank Churchill.[face_thinking]
    *Dillons and Blockbusters all over the United States suddenly have a demand for Emma*:confused: Of course I will add you to my list!

Princess_Elisabeth: You can well imagine the look on the Jedi?s faces when they strutted in- it?s like having public school meet a Catholic school! :eek: Padmé is going to bang heads with him some more. I?m glad you?re addicted- this is a lot of fun to write. As for the sneak peak- I?m glad it worked. [face_dancing]

Star_Angel: He will, but only after Padmé (figuratively) slaps him in the face. [face_beatup] That I look forward to writing. Slapping? interesting? [face_thinking]

Master_Talek: I?ve been toying with that idea? would make an interesting lesson. I want his teaching style to be ala Hagrid/Mad Eye Moody? but you can expect Padmé to have to take Remedial Piloting? that will be interesting esp. since she never fails at anything!

Laine_Snowtrekker: No problem and thanks! [:D]

obi1roxmysox: I tried to come up with something catchy for the title- obviously worked. As for him being single? has anyone else read those tabloids/ heard rumors that he?s dating what?s her name? dated Jude law??? :mad: I just about died when I saw that. I was getting chocolate at the store and I almost dropped everything. :_| And you of course may be on my PM list!

obi1roxmysox: We need to update the smilies!

SandOfDesert: Glad you like it! I?ve read the book about 50 times (no joke) since Christmas- someone finally hid it from me so I have to refer to SparkNotes! :(

LoveAnakin1: Neither can I- I really want to post tomorrow but I said Friday! Do you think Padmé should start up a SPEW of her own??? Hmmm?. Will take some thought? [face_thinking]

Across_The_Stars-24: You?re welcome! I have to wait diligently too! *Pulls out consolation chocolate and passes it around* [face_love]

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT: It pained me to call him that, but he is one! Padmé is going to have to give him a slap on the face for him to soften a little. (if you?ve read the book, you kinda know how this goes). :D

michaellover: Oh, she?s out to get him- this is only a sampling of how she tortures him during class! [face_skull]

anakin_luver: Me too! After it was mentioned a few times, I went back and changed it. Is it me or is dark n cranky Anakin really hot??? =P~ Tell me about it? you will be very jealous by the end of the story? MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA! [face_devil] Thank you!

mixza: Read Jane Eyre too? hmm?. I?ve got dibs! [face_

3. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    This is really interesting. I'm a huge P&P fan! I love the idea of a crossover with sw. Please add me to your pm list. Very great job! :)

4. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    I've been a P&P fan since the first time I read it and I love the BBC mini-series. [face_love] I was curious as to how you'd combine P&P with SW so I decided to take a look. I'm so glad I did. Only two chapters in so far and I'm excited to see how everything unfolds.

Please add me to your PM list.

5. Mirik

Mirik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2005
    :_| why it is not friday today? i'd like to know what happens next!!! :confused:

6. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    More Author Replies

Lieutenant_Jaina: Thank you! I am hoping to snag alot of P&P fans here, and you of course will be added to my PM list!

Daenarrah:
    The mini-series were very good. I normally skip over AU tales that combine Harry Potter, ect., so me doing this is kind of wierd, but I'm glad you became curious! :* I will add you to the list!

Mirik: I know it's hard- I'm itching to post. I've got the handwritten draft in front of me, ready to type. It's going to be as long as the previous post, though. I'll be posting it in about 23 hours, btw! =D=

Important Notes
    The school year is coming to a close within the next few weeks, and I will not have the access to a computer like I do now. I promise you, I will write some each day and will hopefully have all of my stories done or almost done when school starts again. I will continue to post twice a week (tues and fri) until the last day, but you can expect a really nice post when I return. I am going to maybe slip in some posts during the summer... hopefully. I promise to not forget this- I NEVER FORGET A STORY. I want to be an author some day, so never fear- I will not stop... okay, I think I've emphasized that enough... :p
    "So long as I have dedicated readers, there shall be posts!"

Oh, and one last thing. You know how Padmé is going to have a few detentions with our favorite Jedi Master? Well, I thought it would be funny if she had to read and respond to his fan mail. Are there any fan girls out there who would like to PM me short notes adressed to him that I can throw in the story? Make them as silly/mushy as you want!

7. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    I am loving this story!!!!! I can't wait to see what will happen in pioletting class!;)

Another absolute amazing post!

Thanx for the pm and more soon please:D

8. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    I thought it would be funny if she had to read and respond to his fan mail.
    Gee, you know for the life of me I can't think who this reminds me of!!!!!!:rolleyes: :p Maybe a certain annoying Professor that we meet in CoS??? Gilderoy comes to mind:D ;)

Good take on this!

meg

9. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    ~"I can readily believe," answered he gravely, "that reports may vary greatly with respect to me; and I could wish, Miss Bennet, that you were not to sketch my character at the present moment, as there is reason to fear that the performance would reflect no credit on either."~ Mr. Darcy to Elizabeth Bennet, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

@};- Chapter 3: ?He?s Out to Get Me!?@};-

Next Morning, Visitor?s Wing

?Do you think I can call in sick?? Padmé asked, sitting half-dressed on her as-of-yet unmade bed.

?On the first day here?? Sabé asked skeptically. ?Not unless you really want to get on Master Skywalker?s bad side.?

Their uniforms consisted of black trousers with matching boots, a loose white shirt, and a black cloak that clasped together at the neck. As soon as they were done changing into these, the young ladies met up with the third person of their trio, Rabé. By nature, Rabé was wise beyond her years and, because of her great capacity to listen to others, was soon told about Padmé?s unfortunate encounter at the ball the night before. This remained the topic of their discussion even as they entered into their first class.

Padmé soon found that even her mere presence could not save her from criticism.

?That was really horrible of him,? Rabé readily agreed while the three of them pulled out their manuals, Piloting for Perfectionists. Madame DesLauriers told me this morning that she would not allow a single one of us to be courted by him, even if it means that one of us goes back to Naboo without a husband!?

?Maybe he?s just shy,? Sabé said in a more positive note though the other two exchanged weary looks.

?Shy people aren?t like that, Sabé,? Padmé scolded. ?I know you have a hard time speaking badly about people, but there is just a certain point when you?re just being ridiculous,? she said angrily, slamming her manual down on the desk. ?Do you know what that pompous nerf-herder said about me??

?Padmé?? Rabé said quietly, her eyes quickly looking to the front of the classroom as she folded her hands in her lap.

Still, Padmé had not noticed how quiet her friends and the rest of the class had become. Even Eirtaé, for whom it was practically impossible to not speak, was silent. ?Do you know what that stuck-up jerk said about me?? Padmé cried out angrily. ?He said??

?To close your book and to remain with me for a moment once class has ended?? an icy voice whispered into her ear.

Gulping, Padmé felt him so close to her that she could literally feel his breath against her ear.

I?m dead she thought helplessly. Padmé was so startled that she accidentally squeaked in fright.

*No you?re not- I have an ethical code against killing my problem students* a voice in her head replied darkly.

Frozen in her spot, Padmé did not so much as blink as the dark figure strode to the front of the classroom. It was dark in the room, and for a moment he just stood there, but all of the sudden his eyes flickered up and came to rest on Padmé.

?Welcome to your first class on piloting,? he said in a cool tone. ?Here, you will be learning the nuances of becoming a talented pilot and- hopefully- you will progress through this course without much struggle.? Once again, he deliberately paused as he looked directly at Padmé. His gloved hand gestured to the walls which were covered in maps of star systems. ?I am Master Skywalker, and I will teach you the art of flying.?

Though Padmé certainly did not want to admit it, Master Skywalker held a captive audience. She, along with the rest of the other young ladies, scarcely took a breath or even blinked while he spoke.

Just as she was pondering this, the door flung open and everyone turned around to see who had boldly intruded. ?Master Skywalker!? a throaty feminine voice called out as the door shut with a click. ?How could you possibly have started lessons without me??

?I managed.? Anakin?s normally critical face had just become even more irked looking.

The newcomer was a tal

10. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    Whoah, I wouldn't want to be in Anakin's class after that! He acts like a mix of Snape, and Mad-eye. He also reminds me of my old math teacher, he threw chalk accros the room alot. I think the scene in the dinning hall was great! She does know that if Anakin wanted, he could pick her up and let her sleep hanging from the temple right?:p The scene between Miss Talek and Anakin was awesome! I could see exactly what was going on in my head. I hope the next chapter comes soon!

Update soon!=D=[face_praying]

11. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    This was a great update, Padmé doesn?t have it easy, but neither is Anakin, especially after that sneak peak of the next chapter, which I can?t wait to read so please update soon[face_praying] and thanx for the pm[:D] .

Oh, and I?m going to see if I can write some fan mails to Anakin, you all know that I just love him, but I?m going to exaggerate a lot:D .

12. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    =D= lovely update!! Mmm Anakin is really a bit of a mean teacher though I think Padmé is a little too self-optionated:) hehe this is already fun I wonder what more is going to happen! But wow[face_blush] detention with Anakin...I wouldn't mind if he wasn't cruel:p

You've made me really curious with that sneak-peak!! Please update soon again and thnx for the PM[:D]

13. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Okay, for those of you who never read author comments... I will be having a hiatus during these summer months... but to get your heart rate back down to normal, read my last author comment- I WILL BE BACK. I just do not have easy acess during then, but I will post again on the first day back.
    Also, Anakin's detention method is going to fail... as you will find out in the next post, so he comes up with something different for her to do- read his fanmail and reply to it (yes- ala Lockheart). I need hate/fanmail, so if ya'll have a couple of minutes and would like to pm me a short message, that would be great!

14. Padmeshandmaiden

Padmeshandmaiden Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 1, 2006
    I am afraid Padme had far more restraint than I would have had. I am certain that I would have pretty much reenacted the infamous "Why" scene from AOTC. LOL This is very good so far. I imagine that the snippet we just read for the next chap was about Shmi. More soon please.

15. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Oh, by the way, ya'll NEVER guess who Anakin was talking about in the spoiler- you'll have to wait until later on in the story!
    I know, I'm evil. [face_devil]

16. qtrhrs78

qtrhrs78 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 1, 2003
    This is great. Add me to the PM list please.

17. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    Thi is so great!!!! Padme gettin detention, that is something I would pay to see! lol[face_laugh]

That was another amazing post!

Thanx for the pm, and more soon please:D

18. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Anakin's kind of nasty! Although Padme shouldn't have been pushing his buttons.... [face_devil]

It looks like she'll find the man underneath the cold shell soon enough!

Can't wait for more! :D

19. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    I got to wonder if 'Master Skywalker' is up for a challenge with Padme. I haven't read Pride and Prejudice so I don't know how the story usually goes. I do look forward to your next post.

:D

20. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004

Great chapter! Patiently waiting for Padme to melt Anakin. I might just have to read Pride and Predjudice just to find out what happens next! ;)

21. delta-7starfighter

delta-7starfighter Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    detention with master skywalker? that doesn't sound too bad, but when he is grumpy and mean, well....
    great update[face_peace]

22. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    I need more *starts hyperventilating* I need more! Please PM me when you update! Please! I love Pride and Prejudice

23. Across_The_Stars-24

Across_The_Stars-24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2005
    This story is starting to come together. I want to read more! Great Job.

Thanks,

Across_The_Stars-24

24. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    [:D] OH my!! this was great!! Anakin is really irritated with Padme ( the feeling is mutual it seems ) and she isn't helping! :oops:

?I am Miss Talek, Master Skywalker?s TA,? she announced, deftly slipping her hand into that of the glowering Master.
    Acting like he?d been stung, Anakin glared at her and, with some difficulty, managed to pry his hand free of hers. Miss Talek sulked and moved to sit behind Anakin?s desk where she began the strenuous task of touching up her makeup.

mmm... can you say clueless?? or is she going to be a major Bit*h?? [face_thinking]

?I have lost someone? very dear to me,? he said quietly, his bloodshot eyes finding hers. No longer was he the moody and unfriendly Master that had instructed her that afternoon- he was a young man who hurt terribly

:_| who was it?? Shmi?? :_| was that the reason he was looking for a way to stop death?

Thanks for the pm!

25. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    With a primal roar, Anakin hurled the piece of chalk at her in such a forceful way that Padmé was barely able to duck it in time.

Haha, I had a math teacher, too, that would do this to us a lot. Except he used magic markers....

Interesting concept! I'll keep watch on this one!

jazz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.