main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Pride and Prejudice (A/P ROTS AU/Humor/Mush) *COMPLETED* Thank you!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    wonderful chapter!!!!!!!!

i so need to go back and read P & P again, there's so much i don't remember!

can't wait for more!

meg

2. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    Suddenly, he stopped midsentence to glare at Padmé who had her hand up high in the air.

Loved that. He sure is moody isn't he? And it sure doesn't seem like he likes *anyone* at all. I can't imagine him talking to Obi-Wan in a civil tone!

That hot arrogant jerk.

Can't wait til the next post! Anakin crying...I always loved seeing that!

3. queenberuthiel

queenberuthiel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 30, 2005
    Delurks at the promise of chocolate...on second thought I just ate the rest of my easter bunny so chocolate doesn't sound very good right now. [face_sick]
    I LOVE Pride and Prejudice and how mean Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy are to each other. Ah, Anakin you do know that acting like the hybrid of Snape and Ulbridge isn't the best thing. [face_worried] Poor Rabe. I can just imagine what illness she is going to get.
    Great job. :D

4. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Great post! I'd love to have detentions with a different Jedi, however, but I'd take Master Skywalker. :)

No prob about the hiatus. Just keep me on that PM list. And keep writing!

5. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies

ChewbacaRocks:
    Thank you! I hope to post again Tuesday morning! [face_peace]

mastermeg_0228: It would kill Padmé to have to read all of his fan mail with everyone telling him what a great person he is! [face_laugh] Thank you!

Master_Talek: I am going to enjoy writing those two? persuasive characters! I had a teacher sort of like Anakin once? very interesting! :eek:

Star_Angel: They are both going to make their lives miserable for now? until they come to appreciate each other! Glad you like the sneak peak!

Princess_Elisabeth: Padmé is not a bad person- she?s just very passionate in what she believe in. Anyone seen Constant Gardener? Weizz?s character is Padmé in a nutshell. ;) She?ll come to enjoy detention later on though?

Padmeshandmaiden: I did this once to my Bio teacher. He was not happy? As for it being Shmi, you will have to wait till later on at the story (for those of you who have read the book, he will talk about it at ?Pemberly?).

qtrhrs78: Thank you and of course! Glad to have you here! *Offers qtrhrs78 some chocolate*

ChewbacaRocks: Yeah, now that you mention it, it?s like Hermione getting detention? unheard of! :eek:

jedi_princess18: Just wait until her first flying lesson- he?s going to upset her so much that she does badly? maybe some remedial piloting??? That would embarrass her like nothing else. [face_blush]

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT: What happens when he starts liking her but she doesn?t???? [face_thinking]

delta-7starfighter: Who here all wants detention with Anakin? *Enthusiastically raises hand*. There is someone else who will be joining Padmé- some young lady who Anakin finds even more obnoxious! :D

Handmaiden_Azul: Whoa, calm down, it?s just P&P? just kidding! I know how you feel! [:D]

Across_The_Stars-24: I hope so. Thank you!

michaellover: Oh, beneath all that ditziness are some claws. Padmé had better keep a good distance away from her?who was it?? Shmi?? was that the reason he was looking for a way to stop death? I can?t tell you who it was- ya?ll can guess and if you get it right I?ll pm you and give you some chocolate! Yes, that was the reasoning behind the detention exercise! [face_love]

Jazz_Skywalker: Hehehe?

mastermeg_0228: I had to did out my book yesterday because I forgot a lot too!

anakin_luver: Oh, he?s moody for a reason... I agree! [face_love] Yeah, it?s certainly something to see such a strong man showing emotions?

queenberuthiel: Man, if I had known that chocolate would bring out all the lurkers, I would have offered some before! Welcome! I am kind of tired of chocolate now too! As for Sabé, let?s just say she had a misfortunate encounter? :eek:

Laine_Snowtrekker: I?d definitely pick Anakin too. *Shudders* can you imagine how scary it would be to do it with Mace Windu??? Writing is my hobby, so don't worry- I'll be working on this all summer! [face_peace]

Updated PM List: Master_Talek, michaellover, Princess_Elisabeth, LoveAnakin1, randomangel22, delta-7starfighter, Mirik, Araxie, brodiew, anakin_luver, jedi_princess18, MarcusDade, ChewbacaRocks, mastermeg_0228, MoAngel, merijune, Star_Angel, Laine_Snowtrekker, Across_The_Stars-24, flyingcolours, obi1roxmysox, WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT, Padmeshandmaiden, jedi7, WendyGage, Lieutenant_Jaina, Daenarrah, qtrhrs78

6. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    ~?Well, my dear,? said Mr. Bennet, when Elizabeth had read the note aloud, ?if our daughter should have a dangerous fit of illness, if she should die, it would be a comfort to know that it was all in pursuit of Mr. Bingley, and under your orders.?~ Mr. Bennet to Mrs. Bennet, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

@};- Chapter 4: Miss Sabé?s (Un)Fortunate Plight@};-

That hour of intensively reading microscopic print had fatigued Padmé to the extent that she did not notice her friend?s missing presence when she returned to her quarters that night. Sabé did not return that night, and it wasn?t until the next morning that Padmé realized this. The headmistress?s attempt to make Sabé close to the Jedi Master only made Padmé feel nauseous.

?Where?s Sabé?? Padmé asked as she sat down at the breakfast table. Beside her, Sabé sadly shook her head. In need of an answer, Padmé looked to the headmistress. Much to her horror, Madame DesLauriers was congratulating herself on her foresight. ?I highly doubt Miss Talek allowed Sabé to return on her own- what an undignified thing that would have been!? the tall woman all but crowed, Eirtaé nodding in agreement beside her.

?My guess is that she stayed the night at Miss Talek?s,? Rabé whispered, concern heavy in her voice. Earlier that previous day, they had soon discovered after class that Miss Talek was not a Jedi like they had all thought but a daughter of a wealthy senator.

?Miss Padmé!? a metallic but rather prissy voice called out. It was See Threepio, and he hastened towards her with a datapad in his metallic hand.

Padmé eagerly took the datapad and started to read it.

?What does it say?? Rabé asked eagerly, looking over her friend?s shoulder to see. Everyone else at the table became quiet so they could hear.

?I am sorry if I alarmed you by not returning last night,? Padmé read aloud. ?Rest assured- I am in good hands. I had many? undesirable encounters last night and Miss Talek, in her great kindness, has insisted that I remain with her until I?m better. Master Kenobi has been here offering comfort and seeing to it that I?m well taken care of. Do not worry about me, for despite the fact that I was attacked, mugged, and nearly raped, there is nothing much wrong with me.?

Indeed, when she looked up at the table, Master Kenobi was not there.

?This is absurd!? Padmé cried out, slamming the datapad down on the table so forcefully that it probably broke. She gave the headmistress a very angry glare. ?You should not have put her in so much danger.?

The headmistress did not show any regret. On the contrary, she actually seemed more pleased in herself. ?I told you it would work,? she conspiratorially Eirtaé who heartily agreed. ?It will be only a matter of time before we have a wedding,? she laughed, rubbing her hands together before attacking her food. Apparently, nearly loosing one of her students had given her a big appetite.

?If she doesn?t get killed first,? Rabé muttered under her breath so that only Padmé overheard her.

?I guess it is a comfort to know that, although she was almost killed, it was for the good of getting Master Obi-Wan,? Padmé said dryly. By then, she and Rabé were the only ones who were not eating. ?I need to go to her,? she told Rabé as she bent down to pick up her heavy bag.

?No- you can?t!? Rabé protested, holding Padmé down. ?You can?t miss piloting class- we?re signing up for our first piloting slot.?

?I didn?t do my homework,? Padmé said, suddenly filled with dread. More than ever, she needed to go. Though the reason Rabé offered wasn?t convincing enough, she eventually convinced Padmé to stay. She soon regretted it the moment she walked into her first class.

?Take your seats without talking,? Master Skywalker commanded as they slowly began to filter through the huge door into the classroom.

Frustrated and a little worried, Padmé numbly sat down in her desk and sat her notes before her. While Master Skywalker lectured, she could only sit there worrying about her friend.

?Who

7. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    Much to her horror, she found Anakin sparring with a remote. His shirt was off and sweat gleamed on his muscular body and the muscles on his rigid stomach were so well defined that Padmé could not help but stare.

Thank you for that one=P~ =P~ =P~ .

?I do have faults,? he insisted much to her surprise. ?I keep them hidden, which is perhaps the greatest sin of all.? He licked his lips. ?I do have a temper- though I would like to say I do not- and my good opinion, once lost, is gone forever.?

?That is a shame,? Padmé sighed, ?but you have been honest and humble in your confession- I can?t laugh at you for that.?

?And your fault,? he said despite her protests, ?is being opinionated and passionate to a fault.?

?And yours is a determination to hate everyone,? she retorted angrily.

A smile formed on his lips. ?And yours is to intentionally misunderstand them.?

Anakin luuves Padmé and she luuves him back, they are so obvious that it?s almost fun[face_laugh] .

What she did not know was that, as she walked off, an admiring gaze followed her.

See, told yaa;) .

Amazing update, I feel in love with it, well, actually, I have fallen foe this whole story, keep up the great job=D= and please update soon[face_praying] .

8. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    [face_love] =D= I loved it again!!:)

Much to her horror, she found Anakin sparring with a remote. His shirt was off and sweat gleamed on his muscular body and the muscles on his rigid stomach were so well defined that Padmé could not help but stare.

:eek: Horror?!! No Padmé come to your senses.[face_shame_on_you] that was no horror! That was...=P~ no words...[face_blush]

Hehe that part about each others faults was just amazing! It shows LOVE. They just don't know it yet...*chuckles*

What she did not know was that, as she walked off, an admiring gaze followed her.

Here ya go. Padmé, Anakin: WE CALL IT LOVE!:D [face_love]

Wow I loved this update! thnx for the PM and I hope you'll update soon[:D] [:D]

9. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Um, ya'll- you're very wrong if you think Anakin loves Padme. They still have a long ways to go before that!!!!

10. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    o_O o_O o_O
    What? But everything you wrote sound like it, [face_worried] I hope that it wasn't anybody ells that was watching her, or maybe that would be a good thing cuz if Ani sees her with someone ells then maybe he will be able to addmite his feelings toward her[face_thinking] well, I guess that only time will tell, right?

11. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    Aww... I feel sorry for Anakin! (I don't say that often.) I wonder when Padme will find out who Anakin lost. Obi-Wan and Sabe seem to be getting to be good friends.;) I never had a teacher like Anakin but I did have the misfortune to be in the room when a teacher started yelling. It was scary as he was pretty calm and funny most of the time. A kid at my school once made a teacher run out of the room crying though. Now I'm getting of topic, I can't wait for your next post.

Update soon! =D=[face_praying]

12. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    Anakins favorite:Um, ya'll- you're very wrong if you think Anakin loves Padme. They still have a long ways to go before that!!!!

But I just know the love is there. I can see it through the words, I can feel it in the Force, I...

alright I better stop here[face_blush] I just know they will love each other once because the chemistry(the chemistry of arguing; every relationship starts like that;) ) is there, they're just stubborn. And once it is so far, they will think like "Why didn't I notice before?":p

Meanwhile, I'm just reading and enjoying your posts:D ow yeah and trying to act normal and not to go ahead of myself8-}

13. delta-7starfighter

delta-7starfighter Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    poor ani:_| but good thing padme was there to comfort him
    awesome post

14. mastermeg_0228

mastermeg_0228 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2006
    you're too good at this!

wonderful update!! i love the conversation between them and how the relatioship is progressing!

can't wait for more!

meg

15. Jedi_of_Imladris

Jedi_of_Imladris Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 14, 2004
    Wonderful story! I love how you are mixing Star Wars with Pride and Prejudice. You have an excellent story going so far. I look forward to reading more!

=D=

16. Across_The_Stars-24

Across_The_Stars-24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2005
    Great Chapter. I can see parts of Pride & Prejudice & Star Wars. I think that is so great. I like seeing Anakin & Padme getting underneath each other's skin! Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Across_The_Stars-24

17. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    I wish I was a writer and I could give you some really good fanmail but alas its not my strong suit. I do like this story and the angst between Padme and Anakin. Did I miss something with Sabe? I didn't know that she was assaulted. And how would Obi-Wan know to come to her rescue? Mmmmm[face_thinking]

18. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    This is great! Anakin is starting to fall for her, although she doesn't realize it.

Awesome update! :)

19. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    Poor Sabe! thank god her Knight in shinning armor ( or her jedi in plain tunic) was there! Obi is just too cute for words! [face_love]

Poor Ani, it is Shimi who died right? at least his opinions of Padme are a little bit better know.

Thanks for the Pm! the fic is greatª [:D]

20. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    [face_laugh] Those two are so funny!!! I can't wait for the next post, and I felt so bad for both of them!:_|

That was another amazing post!=D=

Thanx for the pm and more soon please:D

21. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    I like how you're blending everything together. The scene set-up and the SW equivalents are good. I have to admit it's a bit weird at times seeing the dialogue and scenes adapted to a GFFA. *don't hit me* but, overall, it works. :)

Great job.

22. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    That was awesome. I loved it. That scene in the drawing room, I think it was, was just like P and P. Really had me interested.
    I would love to send fanmail, but I don't know if I'll have time to! I'll see!

No, Anakin doesn't love her, but there is affection and interest. It's not love yet!

23. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Hey,I need some fan mail. I am going to start working on it tonight (hopefully)!
    [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

24. Mirik

Mirik Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2005
    Padme comforting Ani... so sweet![face_blush]

25. DancesWithBlasters

DancesWithBlasters Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 22, 2006
    I am in love. There's simply no other way to describe this fic, other than pure unadultrated love. Sooo funny and sweet! Just found this, and I'm hooked, already! Definetly put me on the PM list. Oh, and hey meg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.