main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Pride and Prejudice (A/P ROTS AU/Humor/Mush) *COMPLETED* Thank you!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Apr 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babeekim

babeekim Jedi Master

Feb 7, 2006
    ahh..what can i say?..where should i start... how about I LOVE IT!!! i was hooked from the start! how the hell did i miss this story?..anywayz. i could totally invision when padme and the girls made their entrance,it was like in the goblet of fire i pressume?(when the girls school made their entrance).. i love the interaction between anakin and padme, i had to laugh a couple of times.lol.im wondering where the story is going, besides anakin/padme. but i love it and please upsate soon!

ps. please put me on the pm list:D

2. Leia_of_Alderaan

Leia_of_Alderaan Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2005
    Wow! I just read this, and I think it's amazing! Nothing like a cross between A/P and P&P, eh? Definitely add me to your PM list!

3. alexceasar

alexceasar Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    I found this today and I LOVE it. The bantering is great. Anakin is such a arrogant butt.:D He has reason to be though.:rolleyes: I am really enjoying this fic. Great job meshing the premise of P&P into Star Wars. I can't wait for more.

Please add me to the PM list. Thank you.

4. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Great post! And if I can think of any love/hate mail, I'll send it.

5. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies

Star_Angel: Hehe? my evil plan has worked! And no problem about the mind candy! I thought I?d get the shirtless thing out of the way!

Princess_Elisabeth: They?re not in love? yet! She was horrified because she?s supposed to hate him but can?t help but admire him? or his body. Also, she was afraid he was going to think she was acting like some teenager who was watching to see if he?d take his shirt off.

Star_Angel: It will be a while before that happens, but he was watching her. Admiring and loving are two totally different things!

Master_Talek: You will find out who died later on in the story. I?ve had scary teachers like that, but he threw a desk!

delta-7starfighter: Thank you! At times like that, I wish I was Padmé.

mastermeg_0228: Thank you. I took the basis of the conversation from the book and spiced it up a lot! BTW, your bunny icon scares me. It?s like something off of Monty Python!

Jedi_of_Imladris: Thank you! I hope you continue to enjoy it, even though Anakin is hardly in this next chapter?.

Across_The_Stars-24: The basis is P & P but I starwarized it. That isn?t hard to do- I?ve seen both movies a million times and I have read the book a billion times!

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT: Oh, come on- you?re probably a better writer than you think you are! I post each chapter thinking, well I hope people like this though I?m not satisfied with it. As for Obi-Wan, let?s pretend he was down there buying drugs (ya?ll know that is so him).

jedi_princess18: He is certainly admiring her, and soon he will realize how he feels about her, but it will be a rocky road!

michaellover: IT WAS NOT SHMI WHO DIED! Bet ya?ll can?t gues who- I?ll pm you and give you chocolate if you?re right!

ChewbacaRocks: My favorite line was the last one.

Daenarrah: I can?t hit you- it is weird.

anakin_luver: Don?t worry about the fan mail. People on my other stories are pestering me to write- they are going to make me flunk stats! Believe me- DRL is after me right now. I?ve got some very? um, interesting fan mail so far! Oddly enough, I got a lot of hate mail! Oh, and thanx for backing me up here!

Mirik: That part hadn?t been in the original I typed up- it just suddenly appeared on my screen!

DancesWithBlasters: Thanx! Glad to have you here and I will def. add you.

babeekim: Yeah, I was going for the Goblet feel. Glad to have you here!

Leia_of_Alderaan: Thanx! I quite agree with you!

alexceasar: How dare you call my Anakin that! For that, I won?t add you? just kidding. I agree!

Laine_Snowtrekker: Sounds great, but keep in mind I?m posting this afternoon!

Another PM List: Master_Talek, michaellover, Princess_Elisabeth, LoveAnakin1, randomangel22, delta-7starfighter, Mirik, Araxie, anakin_luver, jedi_princess18, MarcusDade, ChewbacaRocks, mastermeg_0228, MoAngel, merijune, Star_Angel, Laine_Snowtrekker, Across_The_Stars-24, flyingcolours, obi1roxmysox, WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT, Padmeshandmaiden, jedi7, WendyGage, Lieutenant_Jaina, Daenarrah, qtrhrs78, DancesWithBlasters, babeekim, Leia_of_Alderaan, alexceasar

6. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    Ya need to go meditate or something- your Force sensing skills is a little off. Just kidding!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I think you're damn right!!:D

It has been for a couple of days[face_thinking] ...:p I think it's better if I'm going to MEDITATE right now! ;)

7. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    ~"Yes, vanity is a weakness indeed. But pride?where there is a real superiority of mind, pride will be always under good regulation."~ Mr. Darcy to Elizabeth Bennet, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

@};- Chapter 5: Obi-Wan?s Women Woes@};-

Miss Talek?s Penthouse

When she walked into the drawing room again the next morning, Padmé could tell that they had been talking about her. Instantly, Miss Talek had become silent and plastered a fake smile on her face. Master Skywalker started to pace about the room, contemplating some unknown mystery.

Ignoring this, Padmé sat down next to Obi-Wan, for at least that man enjoyed her company.

Everyone remained silent for about thirty minutes until a protocol droid rushed into the room.

?Mistress Talek!? the droid exclaimed. ?There is a dozen women here to see you.? Muttering to itself about the impropriety of it all, the driod bustled out of the room.

Incredulous, Miss Talek very well knew who had come and it looked like, for a moment, that she was inclined to send them all away.

But, before she could do anything, Madame DesLaurier?s tall frame filled the doorway and, behind her, were Padmé?s fellow students.

?What an exquisite home you have!? Madame DesLauriers boomed, unaware of the deadly looks she was receiving. Without permission, she strode in the room, making it suddenly seem much smaller. All of the women with her seemed excited with the exception of Rabé. Eirtaé was acting like her usual self- without impropriety, she had strolled about the room and was touching all of the breakables in sight.

?Madame DesLauriers,? Miss Talek said in a high voice. ?What a? pleasure it is to see you.? By the tone in her voice, Miss Talek thought quite the opposite.

With a dramatic sigh, Madame DesLauriers sat down on a chair, Eirtaé and another foolish young lady flanking her.

?Sabé is doing much better,? Padmé said, guessing that this was the reason why they had come.

Apparently, the headmistress had different motives. ?Master Kenobi, we had promised to have a ball.?

?Oh yes Master Kenobi! You must come!? Eirtaé exclaimed, ignoring the looks Padmé was sending her.

By the look on the two Jedi?s face, they were not thrilled about the prospect of being forced to attend another dance, but Obi-Wan smiled politely while Anakin ignored them and Miss Talek adopted a disgusted expression.

Bored, Anakin went and stood in front of the window, his back to the guests.

?That would be? nice,? Obi-Wan said slowly.

Immediately, all the girls began to giggle and talk excitedly.

?How about we have one for the New Year,? Madame DesLauriers suggested.

Numbly, Obi-Wan nodded.

?We hope you will come,? Eirtaé said breathlessly, not seeming to care about the fact that her friend had prior claims on him.

?Yes, you must come,? Madame DesLauriers insisted, making the man blush. Seeing Anakin standing motionless before the windows, she pursed her lips and said in a less-than-civil voice, ?And I suppose your friend is welcome too.?

?Headmistress!? Padmé gasped, horrified by the woman?s rude behavior.

?That is, if he finds us worthy of his presence,? the tall woman continued on in an angry tone. ?And don?t you admonish me, young lady!?

Embarrassed, Padmé exchanged weary looks with Rabé but otherwise remained silent.

The last thing she needed was another detention.

~*~*~*~*~

Ten Minutes Later, Miss Talek?s Penthouse

?Thank you for your stimulating companionship,? Padmé told Miss Talek as they approached the waiting speeders.

Deemed well enough to get up out of bed, Sabé was being taken back to the Jedi Temple where she was to take it easy for the next few days. An eager Obi-Wan helped her into the speeder and only pulled away when he saw that she was perfectly comfortable.

?The pleasure was all mine,? Miss Talek said with an air, curtsying to her peer.

Doing the same, Padmé gave her a fake smile before walking to the speeder in which Sabé waited. To her surprise, Anakin was so

8. babeekim

babeekim Jedi Master

Feb 7, 2006
    that was a fun read! i love it. but is there a connection with sache? anakins friend, or who was close to him, was it sache?.. hmmmm...[face_thinking]

well anywayx keep it up and update soon!

9. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Nice update. Sorry I couldn't send a letter to you. Great post.

10. Master_Talek

Master_Talek Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 3, 2005
    [face_laugh] Padme named the group S.P.E.W! Obi-Wan's reaction was priceless! I'm guessing he really did spew. I'm still thinking about how Hermione or Padme got that name. The fan mail was funny, especially the one where the person was suing Anakin. I asked my brother if he would fly with Anakin. He said yes. (Good luck with him.) And I think to show his gratitude, Anakin would be cheif mourner at my brother's funeral.[face_laugh] (I'm evil.) I wonder when Padme is going to find out who Anakin was mourning?

Update soon!=D=[face_praying]

11. Lieutenant_Jaina

Lieutenant_Jaina Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 26, 2003
    I'm so curious, I want to know who anakin was mouring over.
    The fanmail was a fun touch, the lil' kid's so cute!
    Poor Padme, she must've felt rather intimidated with the Jedi Masters telling her how Anakin must feel attracted to her! Haha. Great post!

12. Princess_Elisabeth

Princess_Elisabeth Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 2, 2006
    =D= That was such a nice post!! I really liked the fanmail part. hehe I especially liked the one with over 50,000,000 credits[face_laugh] Loved it! And the one of the boy was indeed very sweet!

I wonder what's going to happen, I'm not sure of what to think about this conversation of Padmé with the Jedi...Well I'll see sooner or later I guess:)

Thnx for the PM and I hope you'll update soon again[:D]

13. DancesWithBlasters

DancesWithBlasters Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 22, 2006
    [face_laugh] Anakin's fanmail is great! And I love Obi Wan's reaction to the name! He reminds me of a slightly more sarcastic non-werewolf-y easily enbrassed Professor Lupin. Lupin AND Kenobi . . .[face_love] 8-} [face_love] LOL.

14. jedi_princess18

jedi_princess18 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    Loved the fanmail! [face_laugh]

It looks like the Jedi have already picked Padme for Anakin... I wonder how long it will be until they both realize it??

15. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    [face_laugh] That was some funny fan mail!!!! I am so excited to see what is gonna happen next!

That was another amazing post![face_peace]

Thanx for the pm and more soon please:D

16. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    ?He does not hate anyone,? he replied. ?Okay, he might severely dislike a few people, but he does not hate. Besides, just think of how much it would annoy him.? The mischievous look became even more vibrant in his eyes.

[face_laugh] Lol, well, it would.

?Have you ever considered the possibility that he might be attracted to you?? Mace Windu asked.

Oh, [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_plain] :( :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

God, I loved the fan mails, hilarious:D.

Another wonderful update=D= and thanx for the pm[:D] , oh, and things are going to get really interesting now so please update soon so that I can see how things will turn out;).

17. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    SPEW! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Oh yes, fanmail. Will we see more of this? How long will Anakin be gone? Putting him with Padme more often seems like a good idea. The worst of enemies will become the closest of ..(fill in blank)[face_batting] :D

18. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    This was such a funny chapter!! specially the fan mail part [face_laugh] !

I can think whose dead affected Ani so much! Cliegg? Owen? Watto (¿?) he had a friend in episode I, but I dont remember his name :_|

Thanks for the Pm!! [:D]

19. delta-7starfighter

delta-7starfighter Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    and i thought anakin just got mushy fanmail:p
    good post

20. Across_The_Stars-24

Across_The_Stars-24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2005
    The chapter was so funny, with SPEW and the Fan mail. The Jedi Counsel think that Padme & Anakin are attracted to each other is cute. Great chapter as usual can't wait for more.

Across_The_Stars-24

21. Daenarrah

Daenarrah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2005
    Great chapter.

Okay, but the whole S.P.E.W. makes me laugh. That's a set-up for something humorous to come, isn't it? Because with a name like that it just has to be.

The fanmail part was very cute and funny,as well as nice. It's showing us (and Padmé) other sides of Anakin.

The talk she had with Mace, Yoda and Obi-Wan was interesting. They think he likes her. He's making it that obvious to them? He's not shielding his feelings well enough?

22. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    That was sort of kind of awesome and I sort of thought it was kind of cool.

Total Awesomeness Dude!

Yah...anyway. That was hilarious! SPEW! Brilliant! And the Master's Common room? Haha!

Padme is pretty darn interesting. I love how she talks about Anakin, and the whole "walk" with Mace, Yoda, Obi-Wan and her was very, VERY interesting!

I'm pumped for the next post! Can't wait!

23. alexceasar

alexceasar Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2005
    :) Yoda, Windu and Kenobi, the Famous three Jedi matchmakers.[face_laugh] SPEW? That's just wrong, mate. And who is Anakin crying over? Argh! I hate waiting.:mad:

Good work.[face_dancing]

24. SoggyBread

SoggyBread Jedi Youngling

Apr 23, 2005
    ?Thank goodness I?m not so pathetic,? Padmé said proudly, tossing the letter into the trash.

Hmmmm Ilike that line a lot.
    Ohh the implications
    [face_thinking]

very subtle AnikansFavorite very very suble way of showing a certain begrudging emotion towards Anikan

I liked the scene where obi sprayed the poor girl
    I would have run if I had a crush on him too
    hmmm
    funy to think that Anikans not the only one that all the girls have a crush on.

lol i think it would be funny pay back to Mace on Anikans account if he paid some flusy like the one in the FAN MAIL to hit on Mace shamelessly, like clevage and all Especialy since Mace is being very hypocritcle if he isn't married himself. Or even better if he has in a relationship that would be haleriouse to c him get out of that one.

I laughed sooo hard in the scene where certain three council members told Padme that the cold hard Hero with no fear had a crush on her. Especialy cos they are so estemed, I can't believe she only went beet red.

lol I would love to read a scene where all the masters were placing bets on who would be married off first or when Anikan would start flirting with Padme, or if he would ever get married.
    But if the council want Anikan to get married off they should leave the poor guy alone. So if mace looses a few credits I realy dont care it was his own fault.

I loved all the fan mail they were all sooooo funny
    I think a lot of Parents can relate to the desperate mother who's children are trying to be the hero with no fear. I>E BATMAN

the Flusy fan mail was funny also the little boy was soo cute. I think deep down inside Anni would be toched

Thank you for using my Fan letter it was fun seeing how you incorperated it within the story.

25. WiseOldYoda

WiseOldYoda Jedi Master

Feb 13, 2006
    I just found this story, and I love it! I can't wait for the next update. Please add me to the PM list!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.