main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PRIMER SURVIVAL BATTLE

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Im_just_guessing, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Im_just_guessing

Im_just_guessing Jedi Knight star 7

Oct 23, 2002
    We'll go with the same rules that were used in the LOST and BSG battles: Each character starts with 10 points. You copy and paste the list of the previous user (first poster, that means you're copy+pasting the OP's list), then you take away one point from a char and give that point to a different char on the list. At the bottom of your post, state what you've done. If you want, you can either take two points but give none or give two points but take none. So the bottom of each new post should look something like this: either [char a] -1 [char b] +1, OR [char a] -2, OR [char a] +2. Also, if you want, instead of giving and/or taking points, you can add a new char to the list. New chars start with 10 points.

You can only change the list once every six posts (although this rule is subject to change based on how many people are playing). This includes adding a character. Only one character per add.

As to the arc of the game (beginning, middle, end), we'll go along like this for 3 weeks and then on October 22nd, the rules will change to the ones used to end the BSG game (copy+pasting from there): ok guys, so this is our final character list. now to start the next phase in the wind down. for the next 24 hours no more +2 posts or +1, +1 posts will be allowed. so your options are +1, -1 or -1, -1 or -2. if more than one character is still alive at the end of the 24 hours we will then switch to only minus posts allowed.

Aaron - 10
    Abe - 10
    Alternate Aaron - 10
    Alternate Abe - 10
    Maybe, like, another duplicate Aaron who is tied up in the attic, or is he just the same Aaron at another point in the timeline? Or is he the original? - 10
    Maybe, like, another duplicate Abe who is tied up in the attic, or is he just the same Abe at another point in the timeline?
    Robert - 10
    Phillip - 10
    Another Alternate Abe? I think? Maybe? You know, the one with the shakiest hands? He's a separate time travel duplicate right? - 10

2. duende

duende Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 28, 2006
    whichever aaron was the one that killed the other aarons +10

3. Im_just_guessing

Oct 23, 2002
    I'm not sure he's on there, you should add him. Although...maybe?

4. duende

Apr 28, 2006
    yeah yeah, i get it. i'm listening to some burning witch right now. it's been a while so i forgot how resplendently groovy it is.

5. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Aaron - 10
    Abe - 10
    Alternate Aaron - 10
    Alternate Abe - 10
    Maybe, like, another duplicate Aaron who is tied up in the attic, or is he just the same Aaron at another point in the timeline? Or is he the original? - 10
    Maybe, like, another duplicate Abe who is tied up in the attic, or is he just the same Abe at another point in the timeline?
    Robert - 10
    Phillip - 10
    Another Alternate Abe? I think? Maybe? You know, the one with the shakiest hands? He's a separate time travel duplicate right? - 10
    Steve - 10

+steve

6. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    Aaron - 10
    Abe - 10
    Alternate Aaron - 10
    Alternate Abe - 10
    Robert - 10
    Phillip - 10
    Steve - 10
    Viktor Krum - 10

Added Krum.

7. Im_just_guessing

Oct 23, 2002
    Zap, that's a Harry Potter character. Just add another Abe.

8. AaylaSecurOWNED

AaylaSecurOWNED Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2005
    Aaron - 10
    Abe - 10
    Alternate Aaron - 10
    Alternate Abe - 10
    Robert - 10
    Phillip - 10
    The walkman - 10

9. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    Aaron - 10
    Abe - 10
    Alternate Aaron - 10
    Alternate Abe - 10
    Robert - 10
    Phillip - 10
    The walkman - 10
    Shane Carruth - 10

10. duende

Apr 28, 2006
    Aaron - 10
    Abe - 10
    Alternate Aaron - 10
    Alternate Abe - 10
    Robert - 10
    Phillip - 10
    The walkman - 10
    Shane Carruth - 10
    Benjamin Linus (yourtimingwasimpeccablehowdidyouknowkkkwhentobehere) - 10

11. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Aaron - 10
    Abe - 10
    Alternate Aaron - 10
    Alternate Abe - 10
    Robert - 10
    Phillip - 10
    The walkman - 10
    Shane Carruth - 12

+2 shane

12. AaylaSecurOWNED

May 19, 2005
    Aaron - 10
    Abe - 10
    Alternate Aaron - 10
    Alternate Abe - 10
    Robert - 10
    Phillip - 10
    The walkman - 10
    Shane Carruth - 12
    The fake failsafe that Aaron brought back inside the original failsafe - 10

13. duende

Apr 28, 2006
    Aaron - 10
    Abe - 10
    Alternate Aaron - 10
    Alternate Abe - 10
    Robert - 10
    Phillip - 10
    The walkman - 10
    Shane Carruth - 12
    pakistani dude that got hosed early on and missed out on all the fun - 10

14. Im_just_guessing

Oct 23, 2002
    Aaron - 10
    Abe - 8
    Alternate Aaron - 10
    Alternate Abe - 10
    Maybe, like, another duplicate Abe who is tied up in the attic, or is he just the same Abe at another point in the timeline? - 10
    Robert - 10
    Phillip - 10
    The walkman - 10
    Shane Carruth - 12

Abe -2

15. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    Primer normally survives quite well. It's the paint put on afterward that suffers.
    Primer sits nicely between the surface material (metal, fiberglass, drywall) and the outer paint (automotive or semi-gloss interior latex), and just does the job.
    Only time that's a battle is if I have really bad tenants, or a nice strong earthquake.

16. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Aaron - 10
    Abe - 8
    Alternate Aaron - 10
    Alternate Abe - 10
    Maybe, like, another duplicate Abe who is tied up in the attic, or is he just the same Abe at another point in the timeline? - 10
    Robert - 8
    Phillip - 10
    The walkman - 10
    Shane Carruth - 12

-2 robert

17. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    Aaron - 10
    Abe - 8
    Alternate Aaron - 10
    Alternate Abe - 10
    Robert - 8
    Phillip - 10
    The walkman - 10
    Shane Carruth - 12
    The fake failsafe that Aaron brought back inside the original failsafe - 8

-2 fake failsafe

18. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    Aaron - 10
    Abe - 6
    Alternate Aaron - 10
    Alternate Abe - 10
    Robert - 8
    Phillip - 10
    Kevin Bacon -10
    The walkman - 10
    Shane Carruth - 12

-2 abe

19. AaylaSecurOWNED

May 19, 2005
    Aaron - 10
    Abe - 6
    Alternate Aaron - 10
    Alternate Abe - 12
    Robert - 8
    Phillip - 10
    Kevin Bacon -10
    The walkman - 10
    Shane Carruth - 12

+2 alternate abe

20. duende

Apr 28, 2006
    i just realized that "phillip" and the "pakistani dude that got hosed early on and missed out on all the fun" are the same person, so i'm gonna combine their individual scores like so:

phillip - 20

okay? yes?

21. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    sounds good.

Aaron - 10
    Abe - 6
    Alternate Aaron - 10
    Alternate Abe - 12
    Robert - 8
    Phillip - 20
    Kevin Bacon -10
    The walkman - 10
    Shane Carruth - 12
    The fake failsafe that Aaron brought back inside the original failsafe - 6
    pakistani dude that got hosed early on and missed out on all the fun - 20

-2 fake failsafe

22. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Aaron - 10
    Abe - 6
    Alternate Aaron - 10
    Alternate Abe - 12
    Robert - 8
    Phillip - 20
    Kevin Bacon -12
    The walkman - 10
    Batman - 10
    Shane Carruth - 12
    The fake failsafe that Aaron brought back inside the original failsafe - 6
    pakistani dude that got hosed early on and missed out on all the fun - 20

Kevin Bacon +2