main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Primeval series 4

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by SithLordDarthRichie, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Anyone catch the first two episodes over the weekend?

Glad to see the show back, the old style and format has been retained so it's like the show has never been away. Glad to see some new cast members come in to offset the loss of character from series 3.

Pleased that Ben Miller is still in the show, he is the best character by far. Plus he's about the only decent actor in it :p

The show's effects are still decent, I liked the look of Spinosaurus and the BoarCroc creature. The Ark HQ is much more fancy too.

2. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Caught up with it last night on ITV Player. Liked the look of it so far. Shame Jason Flemyng is missing, but I hear he will appear in one episode this series so it's all good.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I caught the first one but missed the second as it was on opposite Iron Man on ch 4. ITV2 is rerunning the first episode on Wed at 8pm and the second on Thurs at 8pm so I'll catch the second one then.

Seeing Alexander Siddiq in it was good though - I liked him as Dr. Bashir in ST: DS9.

4. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    He'll always be Siddig El Fadil to me. (or Siddig El Tahir El Fadil El Siddig Abderrahman Mohammed Ahmed Abdel Karim El Mahdi to give him his full name)

Although I have despised him ever since he married Nana Visitor (even though they divorced 10 years ago). And I don't care if his uncle is Malcolm McDowell.

5. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    I liked the S-Club 7 in-joke in the first episode, although my dad got confused as to why I thought the music was funny so I had to explain the irony to him.

6. Twinky_Stryder

Twinky_Stryder Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2003
    I think the Victorian time traveller could be an intersting addition to shake up the status quo.

7. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    I agree, having people from another time is quite interesting. Having a villain from another time who is unpredictable will also make things interesting.

8. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    Impressed by the series finale, but it left more questions & answers. Then again I suppose that is to be expected from a show like Primeval.

9. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    Done specifically for the mid season split.

Looking forwards to thenext 7 later this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.