main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Prince Georges County

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by BruceM, May 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BruceM

BruceM Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2006
    Hey everybody in Maryland. Is anyone in Prince Georges County or nearby. I just want to know.

2. Jon_Goodfellow

Jon_Goodfellow Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2006
    I used to work in PG county. Depending on the time of day, it takes me anywhere from 15-30 minutes to get there.

I am trying to organise a meeting of, at the very least, central Maryland. Would you be interested? If so, when is good for you?

Bah... so far, people's conflicting schedules keep getting in the way. It'd be nice to get this damned FF off the ground again. :p

Go n-ithe an cat thú, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat.

3. BruceM

Mar 8, 2006
    EHH, the summer would be a good time to meet if I can. I am 15, and can only drive illeagally. Also what part of PG did you work for?

4. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    Bowie.

5. BruceM

Mar 8, 2006
    Ahh, Bowie. Ive been there a coupleof times. HAve you been to Bowie Town Center?

6. Jon_Goodfellow

Mar 2, 2006
    Got in an accident there once. :p

7. BruceM

Mar 8, 2006
    brings back memories, huh. Luckily, Ive been in three car accidents. The first when I was still in my Mom's womb, When I was One years of age I drove into some tree, and 3, I got hit by my dad when he dropped me off at school. The good news, he was driving 1 MPH. The only harmful accident was when i fliped in a go-kart(in PA), and split my hand wide open from the roll-cage.

8. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    I used to live in PG county about ten years ago. Go through it everyo one in a while.

9. BobaKareu

BobaKareu Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 24, 2005
    I live at the University of Maryland (College Park) for 9 months out the year.

10. BruceM

Mar 8, 2006
    Ahh, College Park. Thats only 30 minutes from where I used to live. Big campus, by the way. I used to go up there to get my hair-cut and I would go past the college.

11. That_Jedi_Guy

That_Jedi_Guy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2005
    I live in Montgomery County right by Colesville

12. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    You all should come to our MDFF meetings. We would love to have you!!

13. BobaKareu

BobaKareu Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 24, 2005
    I'd go but... I always seem to miss them. How do I find out more about them in advance?

14. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    We usually hold them on Sundays at 3pm. Keep an eye on the Maryland board for the next one. We don't have a date set yet. Or you can PM our new CR Jon_Goodfellow. :D

15. HowardFilms

HowardFilms Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2005
    BruceM, I had no idea you were in MD...you should definitely get in on the Siege of Ilum, filmmaker like yourself!

16. BruceM

Mar 8, 2006
    Hey. Didnt you say that for seige of Ilum(is that the name), the studio said actors had to be in that county. Thanks for the comments. I used to live in Montgomery County(Gaithersburg and Damascus), and I made a mistake. College park was about5-10 minutes from my old house. I might come to a meeting, depending on where it is. Unfortunatly, I live in Virginia now, not too far away, but I can get my learners permit in about 23 days. Also, i go to church on sunday mornings, so i might be able to make it to a meeting. IF anyone knows anyone in Centreville, MD that is on this forum or likes fanfilms, i would like to know.

17. Fipe_Naz-mero

Fipe_Naz-mero Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    BruceM

St Marys County here! BTW, you could check the polls I used to have open. You could have an idea of where people live (or used to live) in MD that are (or were) part of the MDFF. Are you planning to make a local/regional meeting?

Regards...
    May the Force be with you... Always
    God Bless
    Fipe Naz-Mero, JM
    USA NE-REGION
    MDFF
    Southern MD Chapter

18. BruceM

Mar 8, 2006
    I might make it to a meeting. My old house was in southern maryland, and I can go once I get my drivers Lisnese. I get my learners in like 21 days. I just need to know when they are, and I can go.

19. Sithfuzz

Sithfuzz Jedi Youngling

Mar 9, 2006
    Laurel, Howard County.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.