main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Prince Marth in Super Smash Bros. Melee

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by JEDIKNIGHT0, Sep 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDIKNIGHT0

JEDIKNIGHT0 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2002
    How do you unlock him? I tried completing classic mode with Ness on the very easy difficulty setting without continuing but it didn't work.

2. Coligeon

Coligeon Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 20, 2002
    You have to use all orginal 14 characters in Versus mode or you can play 500 melee versus matches. Try this link as well http://ssbm.detstar.com/hiddencharacters/

3. orn-free-tada

orn-free-tada Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 11, 2001
    ive got all the hidden characters on MELEE.

can i just say that mr game and watch is the last character and he is rubbish!

LUIGI's is the best

4. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    You can actually unlock many characters in undocumented ways- for example, I hadn't fufilled any of the stated requirements for Marth or Roy, and they were the first two characters I unlocked after only playing for short while.

Not that helps you much, since I can't say exactly what I did to unlock them, but, ah well[face_batting]

5. RedSaberWarrior

RedSaberWarrior Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    you can unlock most of the characters be completing classic and/or adventure mode with a certain character ;-)

6. Darth_Iquitous

Darth_Iquitous Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    I can't unlock the final destination stage for melee...too dang difficult! :mad:

7. Traders_Luck

Traders_Luck Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 7, 2001
    mr.game and watch isnt that bad

i like the links best

8. Jomero

Jomero Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 1999
    Bowser Ownz!!11!!111 Any fanboy can play Link or Samus... but a true Bowser mastah is hard to come by. ;)

-Jomero

9. I-poodoo

I-poodoo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2001
    Yeah with Bowser you can lay the lumber on somebody, but the only downside is that he's a big and slow target for everyone else.

I prefer Donkey Kong myself for the strong characters...He has a better balance of strength and maneuverability than Bowser for me.
    He's my nephew's favorite character and he uses the shield and roll manuever quite well to minimize the disadvantage of being such a big target, also DK's and Bowser's ability to take alot of damage helps too.

My favorite character is Captain Falcon, incredibly fast and maneuverable, while also able to lay the smackdown on my opponent. FALCON SMASH! I love it when says that.

10. Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn

Lt.Cmdr.Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 23, 1999
    Mr.Game and Watch is great, he's so cheap!

11. I-poodoo

I-poodoo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2001
    I have yet to get a good mastery of Game and Watch.
    Yet another reason to play the game again, other than beating around that electric rat, Pikachu.

12. Tsavong_Lah

Tsavong_Lah Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 29, 2001
    Mr.Game and Watch is great, he's so cheap!

Have you unlocked his Stage yet. Damn I love that stage. Can't get the BGM music for it out of my head!

For the record I am a Falco master.

My brother though is a Ness Adept. Its a sight to see I tell you.

13. Jomero

Jomero Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 1999
    Ness' bat = Evil Incarnate. When I want to be REALLY cheap, I play Ness or Jigglypuff. The bat and the "rest" move are practically guaranteed KOs.

I don't do that often though. I'd rather get realy good with one of the more obscure, lesser played/popular characters.

Most of my friends are that way actually. My room mate plays Pikachu, Pichu, and Ganondorf exclusively. Another friend plays Jigglypuff sometimes but his favorite are the Ice Climbers (and he's quite decent with them). Others play people like Captain Falco (or Captain Flamboyant as I like to call him, ;)) and the like.

-Jomero

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.