1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!
  2. Welcome Guest. New feature: The Art of Disney…Now discussing:

Art Archive Princess Lea Slave sketch

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by gigsmella, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. gigsmella Jedi Padawan

Hi Guys!

I am big fan of Starwars, I just want to share a sketch I did long time ago when I was 14yrs old of Princess Lea as Jabba's prisoner.

I don't know how to add image so I will just add my link

Sketches

Cheers!
    Rodny:)
    my website www.rodnymella.com
  2. TheOnlyJediPrincess Jedi Master

star 3
    Welcome! You have some amazing drawings! the one of Leia is so life like, the shading is wonderful. any thoughts in adding more Star Wars to your collection?
  3. FalconFan Jedi Master

star 4
    Hello gigsmella, and welcome to Fan Art! WOW on all your sketches--your style is wonderful (or should I say styles, as you have everything from realistic to comic!)--terrific pencils and some of the paintings are wonderful too! As to posting a thumbnail or a link, the detailed instructions are on the "Markup Codes" page, accessed by the button above. Just right-click on the specific image at your host, go to "Properties" in the menu and copy that URL; then just insert that into the appropriate markup format (for a link, which it looks like you've mastered, or for a thumbnail image: [image=URL] ). Very nice work, and we'll look forward to seeing more! :D

FF
  4. gigsmella Jedi Padawan

Thanks!

I would love to paint more starwars stuffs, I was contemplating about characters from the epsisode III, although not much into robot maybe the blue lady jedi, forgot her name.

Cheers!
    Rodny
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.