main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Princess Leia vs Aurra Sing (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Archive: Literature (Spoilers Allowed)' started by Miss_Golden, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miss_Golden

Miss_Golden Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2006
    Now that Aurra Sing is back in the post-OT novels, I think its only fitting that she meets her demise at the hands of Princess Leia. I mean Leia is finally becoming a Jedi, and what better way then to take on the woman who has hunted and killed Jedi for decades?

Leia defeating one of the few that were trained in the Jedi arts prior to the rise of the Empire would be the perfect way to nail her status as a Jedi Master.

2. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    That would work, if Leia's previous "big fight" wasn't against another crazy dark side female. As it is, though, it would just feel like she's getting every woman foe tossed her way. I'd rather see Aurra go out to someone who could really use the kill, like Lowie. Or just rot away in prison forever.

3. JEDI-KILLER_17

JEDI-KILLER_17 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2005
    Nah, Jacen should let slip to Tenal Ka that Sing was trying to kill Allana. Then Tenal Ka can go all dark side on her ass.

4. SuperLariat

SuperLariat Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    Only Skywalkers slip to the dark side when they get sand in their ****** (If you watch South Park you know what the censor is)

Zekk needs a kill, the Horn children need kills, HFIL, even Corran needs a kill, who was the last baddy he downed? Back on Ithor?

5. J_K_DART

J_K_DART Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    I think he's killed a few Vong soldiers since then... (see SbS, TFP, TUF) Only nameless wonders, though.

6. Reecee

Reecee Jedi Master star 3

Feb 14, 2004
    I'm thinking it would be more appropriate if Leia defeated Jacer - it would signify conquering her demons - her worries that her children would turn out as bad as Darth Vader. I've always had the suspicion that Leia would achieve something worthy of Mastery in LOTF...Could it be Leia's part in the prophecy of the Chosen One - to maintain the balance of the force...? [face_thinking]

7. Bando_Gora1138

Bando_Gora1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 16, 2005
    Nah, Mara vs Aurra would be way better. Their both bad@$$'s, it would be pretty cool to see.

8. DARTH_JANISSARY

DARTH_JANISSARY Jedi Master star 1

Sep 6, 2002
    Part of me would like to see Mara lose that fight.

9. NJOfan215

NJOfan215 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 17, 2003
    Ithink Fett might be the one to kill her. MAybe they have a score to settle from back in the day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.