Prisoner Of Azkaban Teaser Trailer

Discussion in 'Raleigh, NC' started by Jedi_Natalie, Nov 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    Prisoner Of Azkaban Teaser Trailer

Its awesome!!!!! I had some misgivings with the new director but it looks very well done. It is due out June 4th but I absolutely can't wait.
  2. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Totally agree! This'll be a must-see event, so we can't wait to get in line for this one! Harry's persistence under pressure - an example for us all :)
  3. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    June 4th. I'm almost done reading the book. Yes-I'm just now reading the 3rd Harry Potter book. So far it's awesome. My wife has already clued me in on to Black being a good guy-wish I didn't already know this much. I haven't got that far in the book but, This is my favorite book of the first 3 so far though.
  4. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    Prisoner Of Azkaban Full Trailer

Its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dumpledore has a deeper stronger voice but overall I think they did a good job making him look the same as before.
  5. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll comment...as soon as I lift my jaw off the floor! OMG!!!!!!!!!!
  6. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Holy Moley!!!! That is going to be one of the very good highlights of the summer. I do however foresee a conflict. ConCarolinas is that weekend. The question is, do we see the movie in one of our favorite Triangle area theaters, or do we see it in Charlotte at the Con? I am open to either option. Suggestions please?
  7. UniversalDestiny Jedi Master

star 4
  8. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    IMO, book three has been the best in the series. I'm hoping to find the time to re-read it before the movie comes out. Right now, I'm about halfway through The Complete Sherlock Holmes Vol I, and I still need to catch up on the last two books of the NJO. So it's starting to look like I'm not going to make it.
  9. Blackdog Jedi Knight

star 1
    For somebody who doesn't keep up with Harry Potter I have to ask: Is this the last movie?
  10. Jedi_Natalie Jedi Master

star 4
    No actually there are 5 books written right now with 2 more coming out in the future. So the plan is 7 books, 7 movies.

This one deffinately had a good story but my favorite was the 4th book, I think they get better and better with each book. I don't know how you do things Entropy but I"d wait till after seeing it to reread it. If you read it before you will catch all the little details they didn't do right or left out.

I can't wait!! :D
  11. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    If you read it before you will catch all the little details they didn't do right or left out.

True, and that can be annoying, but I don't have much patience when it comes to re-reading books. However as it stands now, it's been several years since I read Prisoner, so I've had time to forgot some of the details. Seeing the movie will refresh my memory, in a sense ruining my desire to re-read it.

As for which book is best, with the exception of Chamber (which was my least favorite), it's a hard call. They are all great reads and have there own merits. The thing I liked best about Goblet was Harry and Cedric's confrontation with Voldemort. My jaw hit the floor. In Order, I really liked the development of Harry's relationship with Snape and the face off between Dumbledore and Voldemort. As for Prisoner, I think I like that one best because the teen angst hasn't quite kicked in yet, and I really like Professor Moonie.

Man, I'm such a geek!

PS - Has there been any definative word as to whether or not they are going to make all 7 movies? I know it's been speculated, but I haven't heard any details. Also, I think the main cast's contracts are up with this one.
  12. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Entropy, you are correct, the major actors contracts are up, but as far as the movies, if there's a wizards hat full of money to be made, they'll make 'em. It's just that I'll have a hard time adjusting if they choose different actors to play the main characters. ;)

And hey, geeks are cool! :D
  13. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Good thing we can always trust Hollywood to do whatever will turn a buck. :)

Geeks...cool? Isn't that a sign of the apocalypse?
  14. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Nah, geeks are the debonaire who'll enherit the earth.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.