main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Private investigations, my first attempt at a songfic. please review

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Title: Private investigations
    Author: Earlybird-obi-wan
    Timeframe: CLW a few days before ROTS
    Characters: my Oc Boyd Vienar.
    Genre: song-fic
    Keywords:
    Summary: Boyd Vienar investigates the attack on the shopping mall
    Disclaimer: Lucas = Star Wars
    Disclaimer: the song Private investigations belongs to Dire Straits

Private investigations

Its a mystery to me
    The game commences
    For the usual fee
    Plus expenses

I am Boyd Vienar and I am doing research on the attack on the Coruscant Galactic Shopping Mall.

My wife and children had been there and were among the casualties.

It is the day after their burial on Alderaan and I have returned to Coruscant.

I vowed I would bring to justice the beings which had been responsible for the attack

I enter the rubble of the Coruscant Galactic Shopping Mall looking for clues. An acrid stench still permeates the place, soot and blackened walls everywhere. The centre of the explosion was in the main concourse. I am lucky, I see one of the fire-investigators is present and he shows me a piece of the bomb as I show him my ID.

I take the piece with me to my office.

A sign says: Personal detective agency of the supreme chancellor Palpatine.

I tapped in a command on my computer and frowned, a blue screen with ?hard-disk failure imminent? on it.

The computer of my mate Mori Sinna was on the desk next to mine and I activated that one.

I was prompted to provide a pass-word and that was easy to circumvent with my knowledge of the computers of the police-department on Alderaan and my extensive training to slice computers.

I started to grin ?Mori had copied his diary from his PDA on his computer. Let?s see what he is writing. He is always talking of a girl in every place he visits.?

An entry of almost two and a half year ago spoke of a visit to Devaron.
    Devaron? I had been there with Anakin Skywalker to find a cure for his master Obi-Wan.

I read further and saw he had visited the arrows-dealer on Shalla and procured arrows and poisons. Two flying droids were bought from the Techno-union and he wrote ?I saw the target being hit by two arrows and collapse with the meari on top of him. A few hours later he was rescued and looking sick. Good the test is commencing.?

And he was my mate?

I read ?I have set up clues for my friends, they will meet some difficulty but the search will prove successful.?

I had to swim through the sewers and that had earned me days of sickness and a stay in the Jeditemple healer?s ward.

Confidential information
    Its in a diary

I copied the entire diary and more files on a memory-stick I always carried with me, errased my logs from his computer and left the office to my apartment in the lower levels of the Senate-district. The office is at the outskirts of the Senate-district.

This is my investigation
    Its not a public inquiry

Why did Mori Sinna do it? Time to visit his diary again and do some more investigations.

Next entry in his diary was about his finding of the formula. He wrote ?My friends have collected the vials. The original formula is saved by me from the computer of Jedda Bin after they escaped in the sewers. I have saved it on my PC. When asked I will deliver it to my employer.?

I went to my office after making certain Mori Sinna was away. I discovered he was on an errand for the supreme Chancellor Palpatine and would return tomorrow.

I managed to slice into Mori Sinna?s computer and found the formula in some old files sitting on that computer for almost two years. I copied it and replaced it with a useless formula.

Another file was looking interesting and I copied it on a datadisk. I went to visit the Jeditemple again after so many years.

I asked the Jedi at the gate if Master healer Aaqu was available. She recognised me after these years and said that he wasn?t at the temple but that his friend healer Kaagi Adin was in the healers ward. Another Jedi guided me to the healers ward and

I showed Kaagi Adin my investigations. He began to smile after he s

2. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    So sad. My heart really went out to Boyd, betrayed by his friend in such a horrible way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.