main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Private Property - MMM response, Han and Leia

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by VaderLVR64, Sep 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Title: Private Property
    Author: VaderLVR64
    Characters: Han and Leia
    Summary: Han gets into trouble when left to his own devices.
    Notes: Written for the Monday Mush Mania VIII: First Sentence Challenge!!!!

Private Property

Of all the people he had hoped to see walk through that door, she was the very last one he had imagined would come to his rescue. With a sigh, Han Solo shook his head. It was rather embarrassing to have the princess see him like this. Still, he enjoyed the view. She was dressed in brilliant red, and everything she wore seemed to fit her like a second skin. A touch of cosmetics enhanced her natural beauty. It was rare to see her so dressed up, so utterly female. He liked it, more than he wanted to admit.

?So?? she drawled as she sauntered past him. ?Looks like you?ve got yourself in a bit of a?situation here.?

Han shrugged easily. ?Depends on how you look at it.?

Her lips quirked as she nodded in response. ?I guess that?s true in any set of circumstances.?

Leaning back against the wall, Han crossed his arms over his chest. ?So what are you doing here?? he asked, watching with interest as she continued pacing. That hint of anxiety was not like her and he found himself intrigued against his will. Besides, he thought, she looked so damn good while she paced. He appreciated the graceful sway of her hips, the way her muscles bunched and moved beneath the tightly fitting leggings.

Leia turned abruptly and caught him staring at certain parts of her anatomy. Rolling her eyes at him, she shook her head. ?Really Solo? I would have thought even you would have appreciated the seriousness of the situation you find yourself in.?

Han laughed, not at all embarrassed at being caught. ?Listen, princess, if a guy can?t appreciate a great set of legs on a woman, he might as well be dead.?

?You?re getting closer,? she warned.

He moved forward, grasping the bars of his cell and pressing his face toward her. ?You won?t let anything happen to me,? he said with utter certainty.

?I might,? she observed. ?You?re annoying and rude and pushy?and those are your good points.?

?You say the sweetest things,? Han purred and puckered up his lips. To his astonishment, she moved closer and pressed her lips against his for a brief moment.

?One last kiss for a dead man walking,? she muttered, but he could see her sigh in resignation. Yeah, she would rescue him.

?I sure hope there aren?t any cameras in here,? he whispered.

?I just told them that you?re my intended husband, given to me by my indulgent father. Unfortunately, you got cold feet at the last moment and now I?m here to claim my prize,? she muttered, looking simultaneously embarrassed and pleased with herself for coming up with such a clever cover story.

Her dark eyes sparked with annoyance when he merely grinned knowingly at her. She glared at him and his smile faded. He was sure she would rescue him. Pretty sure, anyway.

Then he saw her lips quirk and knew he was safe, from the authorities at least.

?All right, Solo,? she said with more than a hint of laughter. ?I guess you?re free to go.? Then she frowned. ?You?ve been released to my custody, at least that?s what the official paperwork says.? Then she glanced up him and smirked. ?So I guess that means I can do what I want to with you.?

Han was surprised at the surge of pure lust that ran through him at her provocative words. ?I guess it does, your highnessness.?

She tilted her head and studied him, tapping at her lips with one slim finger. ?I suppose I could have you clean the ?freshers?? she mused.

?I?m great at cleaning ?freshers,? Han vowed with a wink.

?Or I could have you do my laundry,? she added, almost to herself.

?I hereby promise not to ruin any of your clothing,? Han said, holding up one hand as he made his solemn vow. ?But I just might shrink a few items,? he added with a meaningful leer.

?Or I could tell you that you have to be Luke?s servant for a week,? she murmured, giving him a wicked smile.

2. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    I loved Han and Leia's banter. Great response! :)

3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Fun!!! H&L are too LOLicious at this stage. :D Hugs!!

4. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Cute! I loved how she had him going there for a minute over whether or not she would be actually rescuing him. ;)

=D= =D=

5. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Sweet! [face_love]

I liked Han's spike of jealousy at the mention of Luke. Leia does know how to push his buttons. ;)

6. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Han and Leia as she bails him out of somewhere? Well done, VaderLVR64. :)

7. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    This is great, Something about Han belonging to Leia is terribly amusing.

8. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    I love it! You have such a flair for situations where one person in a couple has the upper hand. hee, poor Han. He just doesn't know what he's in for (and neither does Leia). They're just perfect. Great MMM! [face_love]

9. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Lovely response to the challenge=D==D=

10. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    [face_love] Loved it! :D

11. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    That was wonderful!

I loved the playful bantering between Leia and Han

I?ll have you know this is the best thing you?ll see in this part of the galaxy.?

I agree =P~ =P~ =P~

Great response to the challenge

=D= =D= =D==D=

12. LASOS

LASOS Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2008
    Ahh I love it! Great job! :)

13. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    ?I might,? she observed. ?You?re annoying and rude and pushy?and those are your good points.?

[face_laugh]

Loved it! Awesome banter and set-up and something I could totally see happening. :D

14. Irish_Jedi_Jade

Irish_Jedi_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2007
    ahahhahahahahahaahhah! mamaV, perfect as always! The best kind of mush--laced with sarcasm and spiced with humor!

Huggles!
    [face_good_luck] Irish

15. path-seeker

path-seeker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2008
    Han rescued by Leia... loved it! I especially enjoyed all the banter. Great response for MMM! =D=

16. ratna

ratna Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 1, 2007
    Ummm, there's more, right? Hope, hope, pray, pray ... [face_batting]

17. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    [face_laugh]:p
    Such perfect Han/Leia banter here!=D= Loved it![face_love] A wonderful response to the challenge!!
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

18. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Gotta love the banter! Poor Han. What he has to do for the Alliance! [face_whistling] And Leia is about to extract her payment, it would seem. :p

19. YmaSolo

YmaSolo Jedi Master star 1

May 10, 2008
    Wonderful! Once again you've caught the banter between Han and Leia spot on.

20. FaeSolo

FaeSolo Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2008
    I love it! Espcially the banter between Han and Leia :). The idea of Leia owning Han is an excellent one =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.