main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

private screening info

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by DonC, Apr 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Wanda Dingler at cinemark.com emailed me that a private screening generally runs between $4,000-$6,000. So, I'm guessing we aren't going to do it.

2. Darth-Zod

Darth-Zod Jedi Master star 3

Nov 9, 2001
    Wow! How many does the theater hold? When are private screenings usually held? At $4,000 we would need 400 people in order for tickets to be $10. We could spread the word and see what kind of response we get. What about another theater chain? Anyone else have any ideas?

3. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Here's an idea: Let's not do it. If a bunch of us are going to be spending money on Episode II memorabilia, and several of us are going to the Celebration, no one's going to be wanting to shell out tons of cash. And I don't think 400 people would be too private if you ask me.

4. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Great bantha burgers! That's way too much! I'm still going to go to the Cinemark in Valley View, and we should all still get together, but we will have to share it with the annoying cell-phone carrying morons and screaming babies and the like. But I'll be too entranced in the movie to even care :)

5. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA You have to be kidding us.

6. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    Too rich for my blood. There is no way on earth that we could get 400 people for a screening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.