main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC pro pool

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Drakkor_Knightmoon, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    so they are having some professional pool players play at Nash Community College this weekend...

2. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Yep, the professional women's tour. They have had different events going on this week. Highligted by Jeanette Lee aka "The Black Widow." ULTRA hottie who is ranked #3 in the world.

3. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    I loved watching the asian lady play. I forgot her name but I think she was ranked #1 in the world in the women's league.

4. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    See my above post, Mordtat. Lee was ranked 3rd going into that tourney. The lady ranked #1, Fisher I believe, won the tourney.

5. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Pool? Where is there to swim at NCC?

6. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Lee was over in Greenville a couple of nights before the tourney doing a pool clinic - trick shots and what not and then she signed autographs and did pictures. Then for $25, you could pay for the honor of getting your @ss handed to you against her on the table. Apparently a couple of people actually beat her at 9-ball, but basically she wiped the floor with most folks there. I guess just staring at her would help soften the defeat though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.