main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena Pro Wrestling Discussion, part deux - Only $9.99/month!

Discussion in 'Community' started by heels1785 , Nov 6, 2017.

1. DarthMane2

DarthMane2 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    I hope so, but I doubt it.

2. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    It seems Tyler Breeze was at a NXT show, too, and talked about coming back.

3. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
  4. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    NXT Breeze was amazing.

5. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Give this boy a ****ing Oscar

Ramza and Juliet316 like this.
  6. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
  7. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Credit to Ronda. Maybe Brock can take a few lessons from her...

Juliet316 and LloydChristmas like this.
  8. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
  9. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Not Necessarily, remember the original Brand Split started while SMACKDOWN was on UPN/CW and RAW was on Spike TV and later back to USA.

10. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    Hopefully, regardless of whatever network it's on, it stays as being aired live.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

LloydChristmas and Juliet316 like this.
  11. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    I just don't think they're going to put the "A" show talent on cable, and the "B" show on FOX. Especially while they're building it up.

Cass is injured (there were reports from a house show of this), and won't be in the MitB match, Jeff Hardy and DB will fight tomorrow, winner faces Joe for a spot next week.

12. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Moving back to Friday nights is probably a good thing for the talent.

13. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Gotta think so. Especially if the extra money from this deal can lighten the house show schedule a bit - better for their health, better for their families to potentially have Tu/W/Th off.

LloydChristmas and Juliet316 like this.
  14. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    The house show schedule will never be reduced whilst Vince is still calling shots.

Juliet316 likes this.
  15. DarthMane2

DarthMane2 Force Ghost star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    Need to find the piece I read about why Fox was canceling so many shows. I think they’re going more sports based and so adding wrestling will mean more content for the channel.

heels1785 likes this.
  16. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    I should add:

The reason the WWE will not reduce the house show schedule is because it prevents someone else from emerging and becoming a potential force. House shows across all the states and done to prevent a local promotion becoming too big.

17. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    Paige the greatest general manager in the history of the WWE for signing SmackDown! to FOX

heels1785 likes this.
  18. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005

Apparently it's a storyline injury, to sell what Bryan did to Cass' leg last week.

heels1785 likes this.
  19. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    Whoa, really crazy if RAW is staying on USA too.

On one hand the broadcast show should get higher penetration, on the other RAW is pulling enough ratings that NBC Universal is saying "You can have Smackdown, we're paying to keep RAW"...so have to imagine WWE will want to keep that a premiere show. To say nothing of its history as the flagship.

Fun times ahead!

Juliet316 and heels1785 like this.
  20. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Just a weird question. Does anyone play WWE Supercard on ios or android? I've been playing for a few years now, and should have asked at some point.

Game is ruthlessly addictive. Ruthless in general, actually.

21. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
  22. DANNASUK

Nov 1, 2012
    This and the Saudi money, the WWE are in a strong financial position.

Juliet316 likes this.
  23. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    My colleague @Ramza and I will be shuttering our entertainment reporting startup after this shocking news today, nay but one night after the premiere of total bellas, season 3!

http://people.com/tv/nikki-bella-john-cena-basically-back-together/

We just wanted to share our appreciation for all of you through this journey, as we've seen the hearts of Dolph Ziggler, Carmella, Spider-Man, and Betty White toyed with and ultimately broken, and the medium-sized steel compound generator that powers Jabba-Wocky equally so. To John and Nikki, I wish you the very best, may your love be long and true, may the cameras never dim, and may humanity never learn.

signing off, this is heels.

Juliet316 and Ramza like this.
  24. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    WWE is worth as much as the UFC now between these TV deals and the stock price going insane today.

25. bizzbizz

bizzbizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2015
    Have to hand it to vince he is one hell of a business man getting 3 times more money for raw and getting a big deal off the saudis then negotiates fox to pay him 1 billion over 5 years and put him on the prime channel and not fs1

Talk is Facebook and amazon offered more cash then fox but Vince was happy at getting into so many homes

Think Vince’s personal wealth just passed billionaire Ted

Meltzer was talking about how these new tv deals pay more then he ever made with ppvs/merch/house shows so that’s all now added gravy vince has made wwe unkillable all this money and they’re pushing someone the fans have rejected no way he gives up on Roman now

Hopefully the boys and girls ask for a bigger slice or get a union

Juliet316 likes this.