main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena Pro Wrestling Discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by wild_karrde, Jul 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kran Starborn

Kran Starborn Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 19, 2013
    I thought it was interesting to sort of show him as who he is King of Kings.

2. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    I just thought it was an interesting entrance sort of showing off who his character is as the King of Kings.

3. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    Second most creepiest RAW segment ever!

4. Darth_Smeagol

Darth_Smeagol Jedi Master star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    So what is #1? Katie Vick? Mae Young giving birth to a hand? There have been A LOT of creepy RAW segments.

5. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005

6. Darth_Smeagol

Dec 7, 2000
    I'm not sure either of those is worse than Katie Vick. Necrophilia is pretty high on the creepy scale.

Edit: I'm watching Texas and Iowa State on ESPN and a Texas Offensive lineman slams an Iowa State player to the ground which leads to this exchange:

Reese Davis: "I think The Nature Boy Ric Flair would have been proud of that bodyslam."

David Pollack: "WHOOOO!"

Juliet316 likes this.
  7. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    The worst moment in WWE History to me is actually seeing the gross old woman boobs of Mae Young not something you wanna remember but it haunts you unfortunately.

8. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
  9. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    Interesting video you posted and so Smackdown is in about a half hour and I don't know if I should feel bad that I don't feel the interest to watch it tonight. I actually haven't felt compelled to watch Smackdown for the last two weeks because all I have done is catch up on what happened on WWE.com.

10. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    So thoughts on last nights Smackdown? Thoughts on Los Matadores and El Torito? Thoughts on the fact WWE makes alot of last minute matches with there last couple of PPVs and matches that make no sense and seem forced to put together? And with AJ Lee Vs. Brie Bella even though its obvious AJ is supposed to be the heel and Brie the Face does it really come off that way when you watch WWE? Because I like AJ Lee too much to dislike her even if she is the heel.

And to say I got my DVD of Triple H's Thy Kingdom Come today.

11. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    I thought the ending was pretty good with Bryan getting the upper hand on Orton. Also the Wyatts continue to scare the **** out of me.

12. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    Makes me wonder what will happen after the events of Battlegrounds because I am unsure if they did plan Randy Orton Vs. Daniel Bryan Three then it might get stale after the 3rd time. I mean I heard some are already bored with Albert Del Rio Vs. RVD Two even with the Hardcore stipulation which seems to only try to liven up the match with RVDs ECW history.

And to me the Triple H DVD is very interesting. If you could pick any thing WWE should make a DVD for what should it be and why? I think they should do a compliation of the best matches of the NWA aka Early WCW I mean they are allowed to use there matches right? They should make a new and current box set of Trish Stratus compiling her life like they just did with Triple H since she is the best Womens Champion of all time and then showing off her best matches.

Do they have a good compilation box set of Ric Flair?

13. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    They've come out with a few (including a Four Horsemen one), but the one that came out around 2003, is the best of the Flair complications.

14. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    Any suggestions for a DVD set you think the WWE should release?

15. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Anything that isn't the umptheenth John Cena DVD. I do like him, but it feels like he's had a DVD collection come out every two years since he started whereas a guy like Jericho has only had one and that was back in 2000.

16. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    So you would def. be up for a best of the NWA DVD or a DVD of the life and career of Trish Stratus and having her best matches just like what they released for Triple H?

17. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    Both. Considering the Trish one that is out is from 2002.

18. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    And considering Trish didn't retire from WWE till 2006 and she did alot of interesting stuff throughout her career and her post WWE career with opening up her own Yoga studio. Just curious does Triple H since he is more in charge of what goes on in WWE does he have a different view on the womens division in WWE then Vince does? I know its not obvious right now but I wonder if he would love for it to evolve.

19. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    There's been rumors that Triple H wants to get rid of the Women's Division altogether, but I don't know how much substance those rumors have, but given that the Women still get treated by and large as an afterthought unless their attached to a man or a reality show, he likely holds a similar view on the women as Vince does

20. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    If they were true then it would be stupid move on Triple H's part I mean they would get so much heat from womens groups everywhere assuming that WWE is sexist for getting rid of its womens division. I mean yeah right now there aren't alot of women in WWE that are inspiring cept maybe AJ Lee but not as awe inspiring as Trish Stratus or Lita were. They in my opinion shouldn't get rid of that division wether its just a rumor or not but they need to evolve it. Like I get they still want sexy but can't they focus on the wrestling with them as well it all comes down to getting rid of Total Divas.

21. Juliet316

Apr 27, 2005
    I really doubt it at this point.

22. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    I guess if I think about it when it was the pre-pg13 era is when it was good but I guess in a ways it was because it was basically the higher rating version of what is done now. I mean they were allowed to be really sexy with there female wrestlers to the extent of showing nudity or implied nudity.

23. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
    What are your picks for tonight's Battleground PPV?

24. Kran Starborn

Jul 19, 2013
  25. Darth_Smeagol

Dec 7, 2000
    Kran Starborn and Juliet316 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.