Arena Pro Wrestling Discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by wild_karrde, Jul 10, 2001.

1. JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master

star 10
  2. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 9
    Too bad. I was liking his storyline with Emma (which was probably toast anyway with Emma's shoplifting arrest, but anyway...)
  3. DarthMane2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Lol. Seeing finley and dean has been the best part of the show so far.
  4. DarthMane2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Lol. Seeing finley and dean has been the best part of the show so far.
  5. EBSaints Jedi Master

star 6
    When Roman Reigns is in the house, Cena does suck ... ha awesome
    Last edited by EBSaints, Jul 8, 2014
  6. SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London

star 8
    Good brawl between Kane & Roman Reigns. It had an old school feel about it, especially when Kane beat up the various referees who came to try and stop him.

I have never understood why WWE really expects anyone to believe a company like that would seriously send out a bunch of tiny almost middle aged dudes to attempt to restrain a near 7ft tall 320lb man with rage issues.
    Send massive security guards, with tazers :p
    Juliet316 likes this.
  7. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 9
    Yeah, there was definitely an Attitude Era feel to the brawl. Surprised they let Reigns get away with the cursing in the 8pm hour.
  8. V-2 Jedi Master

star 4
    Just watching the Cena/Rollins match now... Cena's shot calling is so loud! Nice that he asks if Rollins is okay from time to time, too. :rolleyes:
    Skywalker Thing likes this.
  9. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 9
    The Ambrose/Orton match was great last night. Ambrose actually got a semi - exciting match out of Orton.

ETA: Apparently Sting tweeted out "7-14-14." I guess we'll know one way or another what that means Monday.
    Last edited by Juliet316, Jul 8, 2014
  10. V-2 Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry but all I see is:
  11. DarthMane2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Saying it could just be something for the video game.
  12. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 9
  13. JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master

star 10
    double post
    Last edited by JediMaster1511, Jul 12, 2014
  14. JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master

star 10

Well, let's see how this goes. Good signing for an innovative star, but we've seen WWE drop the ball before.
    Frank T. and Juliet316 like this.
  15. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 10
    It must be the long hair in place of the towel but Roman makes me think of the intimidation that Taz commaded in ECW.
  16. JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master

star 10
    I already know the answer but I still have to ask why the tag line for the Jericho/Wyatt feud isn't "The Man of 1,000 Truths vs. The Man of 1,004 Holds!"
    Skywalker Thing and Juliet316 like this.
  17. Frank T. Force Ghost

star 6
    Is he gonna get to use the gts?
    Last edited by Frank T., Jul 14, 2014
  18. JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master

star 10
    That's been the number one question I've been seeing on wrestling forums. Your guess is as good as mine.
  19. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 9
    Apparently Ric Flair gave Bray Wyatt a black eye at the MSG house show last night.

And Punk tweeted out that he maybe starting two of three things: "A band, a podcast, and a fire."

Last edited by Juliet316, Jul 14, 2014
  20. JediMaster1511 Jedi Grand Master

star 10
    What are the odds that the basic structure of what happened was something along the lines of Ric Flair got drunk, something about IRS, Bray gets punched?
  21. V-2 Jedi Master

star 4
    Apparently it was from one of these chops/punches that hit a little hard (and Ric was wearing a HoF ring, apparently).

Juliet316 likes this.
  22. DarthMane2 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sting spot for the game was AWESOME
    Juliet316 likes this.
  23. V-2 Jedi Master

star 4
    I ended up watching Raw last night, I wasn't going to watch the whole thing but then they dropped the F(lair) bomb and I couldn't pass. (Why is it I feel I need to justify watching WWE Raw but not TNA Impact?)

I never had Flair pegged as a Cena fan. The audience really seemed behind Cena too, the Cena Sucks brigade seemed only half as loud as the fans and I can't believe WWE used any crafty sound mixing.

Seeing the Sting thing was interesting, considering it's just an element of a games product that I'll never buy nor even play, but it's not quite the same as him being there and tearing **** up. I get the impression that WWE aren't convinced their younger audience knows who he is, hence this tediously long burn with the WCW 'history' on the network, etc. I get the impression WWE are going to sit on their hands for another year or two, and then it will be far, far too late.

Oh yeah, the network. Mustn't go 45 seconds without mentioning that at least twice. I could hear some vague heckling when Cena mentioned it in his hard sell. I hope for more because it's getting ridiculous now.Oh and remember that none of this matters, it's all about whatever lame PPV they're putting on Sunday (which you can see for free on the Network if you give us your email address in the next 90 minutes. Did I mention the Network?).

Anyone else hear the 'boooor-ing' chants during Wyatt's VT? Even the commentators couldn't justify why he was starting a feud with Y2J. Oh and that Ambrose chap is so bad at talking they need to prerecord his promos or at least do them somewhere else with out of sight idiot boards. The poor guy is so out of his depth and everyone knows it. :/

Oh yeah and how come it seems fine to have wrestlers assault each other backstage for the cameras but suffer no comeuppance of any kind? WWE has forgotten that it's pretending to be real sport.

No matches worth mentioning, let alone reviewing. Why do I put myself through this crap?
  24. Frank T. Force Ghost

star 6
  25. EBSaints Jedi Master

star 6
  26. Juliet316 Chosen One

star 9
    Unless the end point of it all is to turn her heel on Brie whenever she inevitably returns.