main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Problem On the Main Site

Discussion in 'Communications' started by mbruno, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbruno

mbruno Jedi Master star 1

Jan 19, 2010
  2. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    I'm not sure, but I will forward this on to them.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I have the same problem following the link posted above so it isn't just mbruno.

Edit - I tried the first few articles under the Television section and they all came up blank.

4. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Same thing for me.

Dustin and Philip are now aware of the issue, so hopefully it gets resolved soon. I'm sure they'd like people to be able to read those articles. :p

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Yeah really.. :p

6. Rock_martin

Rock_martin Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2013
    Me too faced the same.

7. mbruno

Jan 19, 2010
    Looks like the problem hasn't been fixed yet. Still getting the blank white screen.

8. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    Yes, I just emailed them again. It appears they are still working on it. However, I did figure out that if you change the "/television" part of the URL to "/front" it usually works. So you can always try that until they fix the issue.

9. Grimby

Apr 22, 2000
    I have been alerted that the issue is now fixed. It's working for me now as well.

10. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Yeah, looks OK to me now as well.

11. mbruno

Jan 19, 2010
    It's working for me now, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.