main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Problem... Very Big Problem

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by DarthEFelement, Apr 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthEFelement

DarthEFelement Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2002
    Y do we have everything on sunday?? You know some of us have to go to church. So I cannot make it to any meetings. Plus, I would like to join the Fandomenece. just a couple of things.

-Elements of the Sith
    DARTHEFELEMENT.

2. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Your concern is noted. We generally do things on Sunday because statistically it's when the most of us have the greatest frequency of days off at once. It's that simple. 75% of us work on Saturdays while less than 10% of us work on Sunday. Do you go to church all day? Just asking. As far as joining, we generally prefer to meet prospective members in person before granting full memberhip. You'll find our club requirements to be minimal but they do exist. Just as a sidebar: Opening day for AOTC is on a Thursday...we can always meet then. Thanks for your interest in The Fandomenace.

-Axton Tredway

3. DarthEFelement

DarthEFelement Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2002
    Just till about 12-12:30 it really kinda depends. anyway, thursday meatings would be just fine. Another thing you could do is make the meatings a little bit later in the day, like around 2 ish. I live 45min away from Gameworks.

4. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Things don't usually get really rolling till about 2:00 pm,anyway. We leave it open from 12:00 for pre-meeting socialization.

-Axe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.