Problem

Discussion in 'Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by comet1440, Sep 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. comet1440 Jedi Master

star 4
    I just logged in as a sock and I could vote on all the polls, cant a mod or admin disable regulars from doing this?
  2. Mortimer_Snerd Jedi Knight

star 6
    Good idea there, posting a thread for that.

3. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    You should try reading this forum, comet.

And for the record, a whole bunch of us figured this out the very first time a poll was posted. Days ago.
  4. comet1440 Jedi Master

star 4
    You should try reading this forum, comet.

Im too busy to even have the time to click on a mods/admins name and pm this to them , I do have something I like to call " my life outside of the JC " where I do other things to further my life and my goals.

EDIT :and what should I have read that would have explained this to me? can you link me?
  5. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    No.

And i would have thought you'd read all the threads, freaking out about people bashing you.
  6. comet1440 Jedi Master

star 4

people bashing me is none of my concern , In the past I used pretending to be mad when people bashed me as a trouble causing tactic. Do you know how easy it is to cause a 50 user flame fest with just one of my posts ? Just like when I put a space between punctuation marks knowing its ' improper grammer ' it angers people. I only do it when im talking to people I dont like though.

who would really be upset over what was said on a SW message board? hopefully no one.
  7. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Im too busy to even have the time to click on a mods/admins name and pm this to them , I do have something I like to call " my life outside of the JC " where I do other things to further my life and my goals.

For once, Tracy's Bender quote in her sig comes in quite well in this situation. [face_laugh]

who would really be upset over what was said on a SW message board? hopefully no one.

Upset? No, we think you're hillarious because you really think we'll believe everything you say.
  8. comet1440 Jedi Master

star 4
    ^ I seriously wish the vote was today so you could get voted off sooner.
  9. Jjanda_Solo Jedi Master

star 5
    So let them vote in the polls. Who cares.
  10. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    ^ I seriously wish the vote was today so you could get voted off sooner.

There you go again. Do you seriously think i'll be voted off in the first round and you'll survive. Funny guy. [face_laugh]
  11. comet1440 Jedi Master

star 4
    So let them vote in the polls. Who cares.

I care. I started a poll where I wanted to know who the housemates where going to vote off , and they voted in the poll . they ARE NOT housemates , so I have no interest in what they think.

There you go again. Do you seriously think i'll be voted off in the first round and you'll survive. Funny guy.

you can deny the truth if you want but just wait to when you find out whats really going on around you.
  12. EagleIFilms Jedi Knight

star 5
    THE DRAMA!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!
  13. Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Master

star 5
    I hate to break it to you, but I don't think the JCC wants either of you back.

It probably goes for most of us, but you two in particular.
  14. Jjanda_Solo Jedi Master

star 5
    I care. I started a poll where I wanted to know who the housemates where going to vote off , and they voted in the poll . they ARE NOT housemates , so I have no interest in what they think.

I hope you realize that after we nominate people, they are going to vote on them, so you should care what they think.

Yes, I do realize that wasn't the point of the poll.

But again, what does it matter. If you are really worried about who we'll vote for PM us. Although, likely we wouldn't tell you anyway.
  15. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling

star 6
    you can deny the truth if you want but just wait to when you find out whats really going on around you.

This is like arguing with a parrot. It's hillarious. [face_laugh]
  16. droideka27 Manager Emeritus

star 7
    For once, Tracy's Bender quote in her sig comes in quite well in this situation.

pffffffft!!! :p I have had those two quotes in my sig forever... and that is because one or the other of them applies to almost every post here! :p

It's actually NOT a good strategy to piss off the jccers. :)
  17. Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Master

star 6

"There you go again. Do you seriously think i'll be voted off in the first round and you'll survive. Funny guy."

Honestly, Smuggler you're the far more annoying of the two of you. comet has a sort of charm about him. You are utterly without redeeming qualities.

Good money says you'll be the first one out.

AYBABTU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.