main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Problems on Tatooine...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Da_Wang_Chung, Apr 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Da_Wang_Chung

Da_Wang_Chung Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2004
    The Mysterious Shadow

Zabe was running home when he saw a man running directly behind him in a black cloak. Zabe had installed a right wrist saber and he was about ready to use it. He turned it on and slashed through the air. The man had dissapeard but zabe saw him running through an ally. Zabe chased after him he turned to the ally and met a small set of droids all at the cloaked mans command. The real battle for zabe was about to begin...

Looking for opinions if they r good i will keep posting the story.

~wAnG~

2. Marai_Jade

Marai_Jade Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2004
    Keep posting!! Is it Sith? Is Zabe a Jedi? Keep posting!

\
    _\
    l
    l
    l
    l

( ;) )

3. Da_Wang_Chung

Mar 8, 2004
    Continuing...

Zabe was a trained one armed jedi. He had beaten many gunned people before but never droids. He hafd to assume that the hooded man was sith. So zabe was now charging at the droids and they fired. He slashed at one and got it. The others werent so easy. He had discovered that these droids had shields and they could not be penitrated easily. Now zabe had nothing to do but run for his life. He sprinted using force sprint and he couldnt believe it the droids were keeping up with him. He was going to have to activate his greatly modified swoop named the SCE3. He tossed the activate ball about 100 yards away and the swoop appeared. Zabe ran and as soon as he leaped into the air a shot caught him in the his right shoulder. So now he would have to drive one handed. Zabe raced and raced through his town and finally had made a clean get away. So now zabe cruised back home thinking well who could that have been. Well things couldnt get much worse. Zabe was wrong...

To Be Continued...

~wAnG~

4. Da_Wang_Chung

Mar 8, 2004
    Zabe is healing his wounds when he hears a scream out in the street. There is the cloaked man. Zabe draws his lightsaber and charges. Now he and the cloaked man are dueling. The slash at each other connecting at least one fourth of the time and hurting each other. Zabe however had a backup plan. Zabe uses force intimidation and he just lays into the cloaked man. He slashes his light saber away from his hands and then with one smooth stroke removes the mans hood. It was...Zabe Couldnt belive it. It was Zabes father. Zabe fell to his knees pulled out his bocaster and said so thats where youve been plotting to kill me to get my money. Well then itsa time for u to die old man. Zabe pulls the trigger killing his father in one blow. Zabe drags the carcus and burns it. Well thats the story give me your opinions and if i should write more please!

~wAnG~

5. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Creative action, like the character, the idea. More?

6. Da_Wang_Chung

Mar 8, 2004
    well if you want i could alwyas make more you would just have to give me a bit of time. And mabey some more people could read them and i could get some more opinions.

~wAnG~

7. Da_Wang_Chung

Mar 8, 2004
    So should i write another book or not?

~wAnG~

8. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    well, duh!

9. Da_Wang_Chung

Mar 8, 2004
    ha ha ha allright ill work on it!

10. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    I'm glad you respond so positively to support, so I'll give more of it. UP!

11. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Upping this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.