main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question Problems Watching Rebels Eps Posted on SW.com

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Pensivia, May 4, 2015.

1. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    (Hello WNU mods--I thought I would move my related post and reply to lovelikewinter here so as to avoid derailing the PT thread I had originally mentioned my tech problem in ...plus maybe it will end up helping some new members who may encounter similar problems.)

Thank you for replying to my comment, llw. Because I am terrible with all things tech, the answer to your question is, "I don't know."[face_blush] How can I tell if I am or not?:)

2. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    just tried to watch an ep I got Admiral Ackbar staring at me with a 500 ERROR "It's a trap! or an internal server error TRY SOMETHING ELSE?"

so eh. :p

never try to watch something for free on the internet, it's usually too good to be true :p

3. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    Yeah Dandelo, I know what you mean.:p

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    If you live out of the U.S. You can't watch them and they are off line anyway.

5. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    Thanks for the reply Fett. I'm in the U.S. but didn't realize they've taken them down already anyway...

I guess since they're no longer available, the question can be considered answered and the thread locked. (Thanks, mods.)

6. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
  7. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    Thanks NYCitygurl...I had seen that thread before, but I wasn't sure if it was supposed to be used only for tech issues with the JCF/Force.net itself. I will definitely use it if I have another question in the future.:)