Problems with Literature Forum Authority- Justified Banning or Abuse of Power?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by JediMasterAaron, May 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
  1. Lord Bane Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Two things:

1. Why do you think police officers are required to state the Miranda Rights upon arrest? So that the arrested party are informed and that abusive actions will not go unpunished - Mods are not police officers nor do we have to read any rights, hence the Terms of Service at your convenience.

2. There are people, die hard spoiler-free folks, who consider even trailers to be spoilers. Therefore, the theme of "Forbidden Love" could be considered a spoiler. To some.
  2. Valyn Jedi Master

star 8
    Bane:

1) I realize that the mods literally are not police officers (duh :p ). But, I was using the example because the concepts are essentially the same.

2) "There are people, die hard spoiler-free folks, who consider even trailers to be spoilers. Therefore, the theme of "Forbidden Love" could be considered a spoiler. To some."

Yes, but by forum policy it was not a spoiler.

Yes, Darth Ludicrous, according to Face, established a spoiler policy for the lit forum that I was unaware of. Thus, I was wrong for not PMing him about it.

Let's not go round and round in circles again... [face_plain]

3. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I find arguing in this thread pointless as of now, you are back Valyn and you are only digging yourself a deeper hole, don't go there.
  4. Valyn Jedi Master

star 8
    Chiss: I'm not arguing. :eek:
    I was only posting a reply. :D ;)

5. chissdude10 Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Correct, your last post was not diragatory in any ways, or many of your other posts in this thread. But you seem to have been influencial amongst the newbies, a started "Anti-Mod rebellion", for this I think you need to set it strait.
  6. JediMasterAaron Jedi Knight

star 5
    Chiss:

I disagree. He doesn't need to set anything straight. In fact, things in this thread have totally been cleared up, and are finally getting resolved it seems.

JMA
  7. Kadue Jedi Knight

star 5
    Okay, I see this as resolved, and going round the same points that have been dealt with.

If you think that there is a burning need to add something, PM me.
Moderators: JoinTheSchwarz, LAJ_FETT, Ramza
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.