main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC procedural show starring quirky characters rpg

Discussion in 'Community' started by hudzu, Mar 4, 2013.

1. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    i am detective warren taylor roosevelt, a street smart detective with a doctorate in advanced american histories, and an uncanny ability in finding murder clues in deaths that occurred by seemingly natural causes.

i had been dispatched to 88 mapleton avenue in THE CITY to answer and investigate a 419 (dead human body).

what i found there and the events that followed would change my life forever.

2. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    i am beez mcbeezon, wacky eccentric homeless man who helps the poilce solve murders. They even let me stay the night in a room with a toilet! yesterday they had no idea how to solve this murder, but i took a whiz on the corpse. They're letting me stay the night again!

3. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    Okay.

I'm Prince Needleberry, an autistic stage magician that has been drafted to help Detective Roosevelt with strange cases. I always keep my lucky match with me, and get antsy whenever anyone gets close to me. Everything's forgiven as soon as I use my amazing powers of deduction to cut through plot holes like butter.

*coughs and complains about the police car being asymmetrical*

*pushes McBeezon off the police car*

*smirks*

4. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    im the dead body

*is a dead body*

5. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    *takes a whizz*

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Oh, I've got one!!!

I am a former dancer and nurse who speaks from beyond the grave. Cancer caused me several miscarriages... after my death. My identity may have been stolen. Or, I may yet speak to you from the hereafter. A clue are my panties which have circled the globe.

Eeth-my-Koth likes this.
  7. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    when i arrived on the scene, i saw my partner, prince needleberry, screaming loudly and delivering street justice to a local homeless man covered in his own urine, who had made the mistake of getting to close to the corpse and the prince.

i chuckled to myself. just another day on the job.

i was torn momentarily with getting my taser out of my police issued interceptor and joining in on the fun or getting down to work. in the end i decided it was best to help prince focus up on the task at hand, so i got the taser and called for a black and white unit to take the homeless fool to the joint.

JoinTheSchwarz likes this.
  8. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    *fizzles*

*moulders*

9. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    They call me Vinny bag-o-donuts. I own and operate 8th Street Coffee & Donut Eatery. It's like a second home for the 5th precinct. I pass along any tips I get from patrons, vagrants near the dumpsters or drifters passing through town.

10. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    these two homeslices in police uniforms were walking towards me. Oh you wacky cop! I don't need to go to the room! It's not night time yet.

11. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    I am Marshall von Trufflestein, a CSU technician who specializes in hair sample analysis & DNA retrieved from leftover fecal matter. Transferred from the Baltimore CSU team after setting a fire inside a popular Irish bar. I've also got a tendency to use specially made brownies as an on the job snack, and always show up to work buzzed or drunk.

12. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    *my bowels release belatedely, spraying feces all over marshall von trufflestein's shoes*

13. AaylaSecurOWNED

AaylaSecurOWNED Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2005
    I'm a waiter at a nearby restaurant who may or may not have seen something suspicious and/or Mike just before he was last seen alive.

14. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    I'm going to start harassing Rogue_Ten's relatives. You might think I'm just a random psycho, but no: there's a method to my madness. I'm detectiveing.

*flings poop at Rogue's mom*

Rogue_Ten likes this.
  15. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

It will take a bit of time for a full DNA & toxicology analysis, but based off the color (a murky light brown) & smell, you've been frequently a seafood taco stand way too much recently.

16. Rogue_Ten

Aug 18, 2002
    *some of "dani's" semen still drips from my slack mouth*

17. Lord Vivec

Apr 17, 2006
    flashback scene lets slip that I was once a detective! Ooooh the intrigue! But you'll have to wait to find out how being cheated out of $10k drove me to the streets.

BUT NOT THIS FLASHBACK.

18. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    I am Zooey Deschanel. I would normally be starring in my own show, New Girl, but due to a hastily signed contract I must be a recurring guest star on this cheap procedural cop show filmed on the same single block in NYC from 12 different angles.

19. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    I'm Griffin Pace, hot shot young forensics computer programmer. Most recently I developed a computer program which could identify a suspect by infrared scanning photographs of a victim's pupil and reverse feeding them through an Ethernet port uplink to the mainframe where a picture of the suspect's DNA is formed.
    I hate authority and don't care for the man's idea of fashion. Despite this I'm incredibly easy to work with and have an unusually pleasant demeanor for a man who wears so much eyeliner. I'm incapable of speaking more than one line of dialogue unless it is to spew meaningless technobabble. Despite being the skinniest member of the cast, I am constantly seen eating enormous amounts of food, and bringing me a tub of phish food ice cream will somehow grease the wheels on whatever project it happens to be that you needed done yesterday.

20. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    My panties have been sent (not by me) to another city by mail and are ripe with "DNA"... but whose...?

jp-30 likes this.
  21. JoinTheSchwarz

Nov 21, 2002
    *tells ambiguous zen BS to Zooey*

*smirks knowingly*

22. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I'm Chief Detective Inspector Captain Investigator Doug Batman. I'm 97 years old and no longer have fingers, but I make due by having a paid intern perform rude gestures for me. I don't speak a word of English, but I can click my tongue in Morse code. I have a shotgun attached to one leg and a chainsaw attached to the other one. Usually when I see a dead body, I scream angrily and poop my pants. My partner is Timmy the Friendly Leprechaun Man who likes to bite people's index fingers. The police chief has an annoying habit of taking off and putting on his sunglasses while making a pun, so the other day I picked up a clarinet and whacked him endlessly until Timmy pulled me away where I fell on a homeless man causing his head to snap off and fall on the body we were examining.

RC-1991 and Rogue_Ten like this.
  23. TypoCelchu

TypoCelchu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 1, 2005
    *giggles*

*sings a random cover from the 60's to seem "retro-cool"*

24. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    *time to make the donuts*

25. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host