main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Prodding The Hurricane [Slight AU](Z/J, J/TK, The Return Post...Again! I'm Back Again! 11/6!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Elu, May 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Bubbles

Jedi_Bubbles Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    What? It was really funny. Something that isn't funny is Mirai Gohan dying. I'm still out for Juunana gou and Juuhachi gou's blood for that one.

2. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Ok, ok, if you say so. lol :p

Oh, by the way, thank you for giving me.....400 POSTS!!!!!!!! :D :cool:

Well, 401 now. :p

3. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    *sniffles* Thank you for not killing the cute boy!

And I absolutely love Raven, I want to see a nice slap fight later on between her and Mara. Perhaps some back story on Raven too? Hmm?

*shoves some plot bunnies into Elu's head* :p

:* for you for providing an update!

4. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    *sniffles* Thank you for not killing the cute boy!

You are very welcome. ;)

And I absolutely love Raven, I want to see a nice slap fight later on between her and Mara.

Thanks. :D A slap fight? lol I think it'd be a bit more violent than that. ;)

Perhaps some back story on Raven too? Hmm?

*shoves some plot bunnies into Elu's head*

*laughs at the unnecessary gesture* Don't worry, I have got that all thought out. However, the backstory on Raven Straex is a story for a later date. ;)

Though, the story that involves both her and Mara Jade Skywalker might be told here, in PtH.

:* for you for providing an update!

[face_blush]

5. Jedi_Master_Mouf

Jedi_Master_Mouf Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
    nice story, can't wait for more

6. Jedi_Bubbles

Jedi_Bubbles Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2004
  7. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Badabing, badabang, badaboom! A post! ;) And quite a lovely post it is. [face_mischief] Oh, Mel, dear sister, I know that you'll probably know who the one mysterious character in this chapter is, but please, keep your mouth shut about it! lol :p But, still, a surprise too you as well, I believe. [face_mischief]

Chapter 29:

Luke Skywalker spent the next day instructing Jari Chirpa, the grandson of the great Chief Chirpa, on ways to feel the force and let them help him with simple things, like to run faster, to jump higher, to see farther, and so on and so forth. He was grateful that the ewok was so easy to work with, he was eager to learn and he was in a good mood, everyone practically was.

It was a chipper day since Zev Dorgan had returned from coma. He was still in his bed receiving simple lessons from Tahiri, but he was still back. He was tired and a little lost with time, but he was attempting to get back into his usual self and learn.

Jari was hopping from pillar to pillar with relative ease and traversing the bars quickly. Luke marveled at how quickly Jari learned. An ewok jedi was something that had surprised him when Kyp Durron had brought word of him, saying he had found ?a tremendous amount of force potential around a most surprising of persons.?

When Luke had went to Endor to meet with the now aging Chief Chirpa about Jari, he was amazed at the power of the force surrounding the ewok when he came in. It had hit him like a wind and he knew that then, he had found a great future Jedi.

Jari had been eager to learn about the force and go with one of the saviors of the ewoks and Chief Chirpa was delighted to know they could have someone representing all of them somewhere, ?beyond the sky and among the eyes of the gods.?

Jari had been training to become a warrior on Endor and now Luke knew why as Jari flipped to the ground after going through all the exercises commanded of him. For such a little guy, he was strong, fast, and durable. His ability with a lightsaber was awesome. He remembered that a lot of people had commented on his speed with it.

Luke suddenly had the sense of green wielding green, dashing about somewhere far away, mixing around with a dark figure, wielding red. Interesting.

He returned his attention to Jari, who was catching his breath and looking up at Luke, ready for more. He saw the awe in his eyes, the awe in every young Jedi?s eyes. Luke had come to get used to it, but it still irked him from time to time. He wasn?t perfect, he had made mistakes too. He clenched his robotic hand in a fist to signify that fact to himself. He wasn?t that great, was he?

Luke ignited his saber and motioned Jari to do the same, which he did, looking at Luke oddly.

?Jari, I think it is time that I see for myself, your ability with a lightsaber. Are you ready to duel?? he asked calmly, a small smile present on his face.

Jari seemed to grin as broadly as he could and got himself in a ready stance. Luke grinned and did the same.

Kodai Zih stopped walking and saw Jari and Luke stand before each other, lightsabers at the ready. He got Master Horn to stop as well.

?Master Horn...?

?What is it, Kodai?? Corran asked bemused.

Kodai pointed toward the room Luke and Jari were in, ?That!?

Corran looked over and his eyebrows raised as a grin also spread over him.

?Kodai, send the message.?

?Yes, Master Horn.?

The two of them, Corran Horn and Kodai Zih, closed their eyes and blared with the force in other Jedi?s heads.

?Luke vs. Jari!?

Soon there would be an audience to watch the battle taking place.

The jedi master and jedi apprentice stared at each other, shutting everything out except their opponent, they both made a move at the same time. Luke swung down from right to left to catch the ewok in the stomach and Jari moved a little to the side away from it, striking out to get Luke?s waist at that moment. Both blades cancelled each other?s attack in a block.

Luke swung his blade around Jari?s and tried to slash low at his hip, but the ewok skipped

8. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    :eek:

[face_worried]

Well, I have no idea who the mystery character is and I want to know, but I guess I'll have to wait won't I? Oh why make me wait, and everyone else! Post another part! Do it!!

Please? [face_batting] [face_praying]

9. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Wow. That's creepy. Great posts.

10. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Jessie: Well, I have no idea who the mystery character is and I want to know, but I guess I'll have to wait won't I?

Yep. ;)

Oh why make me wait, and everyone else! Post another part! Do it!!

Well, it's not like Chapter 30 reveals anything else about him...*shakes head* No, must wait. You shall wait. [face_devil]

Please?

Nope. [face_mischief] It will be quite a while before you know much about him. ;) [face_devil]

Jaya: Thank you. :D [face_mischief]

11. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    Wait, is this guy the one I think he is?

12. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    I don't know who you think it is. In anycase, I wouldn't answer if you asked. [face_mischief]

13. flowerbee

Apr 29, 2004
    The OC guy with the really long name.

14. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    *chuckles* Maybe. Maybe not. [face_mischief]

15. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    *growls*

I don't like waiting, my dear Patrick....

16. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Love, you must wait. :p I have another fic to work on as well you know. I must write a chapter for that before coming back to work on this. ;)

17. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    *bumps this up while cheerily singing*

Over 11,000 posts....Over 11,000 posts...*dances off singing that* :p

18. flowerbee

Apr 29, 2004
    Elu, they are threatening to dismember me, help!!

19. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Huh? What?

20. flowerbee

Apr 29, 2004
    My readers are! They are trying to kill me!

21. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Which fic?

22. flowerbee

Apr 29, 2004
    "Confusion" the ones in the other one are sane.

23. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    *sighs* All right, be right over.

24. flowerbee

Apr 29, 2004
    o_O Tired, huh? *relaxes* I think this'll br my thread for awhile.

25. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Nah, just tired of fighting back insane readers. :p

*makes a chair appear* Sure, hang out, I don't mind. *yawns*

I'll be writing a post for my co-written fic, Welcome to Dysfunction, and then...dun dun dunnnn!!!! I'll be back to working on another chapter for this.

For that's how I work, I rotate on my fics. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.