main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Prodding The Hurricane [Slight AU](Z/J, J/TK, The Return Post...Again! I'm Back Again! 11/6!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Elu, May 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    Hey, `tis not my fault. I'm not that bad. They are too used to sap fics.

8-} Very cool. Goodnight, oh grandoise Death, sir, master. *hides*

2. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    I know it's not your fault. *pats Sarah's back* :p

Master? Yes. Master, I like that. :p Grandiose was good too. :p ;)

Goodnight, Sarah. :)

3. Jedi_Bubbles

Jedi_Bubbles Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    NANI???? SOMEONE STRONGER THE PALPATINE???? Crap, they're doomed! Oh great, I sound like Threepio.

4. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Ooooh, I've made someone sound like Threepio. [face_devil]

5. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    Please tell me that you're not proud of that.

6. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
  7. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    *hits head* I think I'm gonna go read my Candidate for Goddess now. You're starting to scare me.

8. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    lol Ok. :p

By the way, forgot to mention, but amazingly, you have just passed the halfway mark of PtH....oh yeah, and I'll have Chapter 30 up when I can

9. The_Hitokiri

The_Hitokiri Jedi Youngling

Dec 4, 2004
    Oro, we did?

10. JLJaina

JLJaina Jedi Youngling

Mar 31, 2004
    Aiya! so much has happened in the last few weeks while i've been moving. glad zev will be ok. ohh...mysterious character...sounds interesting. I look forward to readng more.

11. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Yes, Manda, you have. And JLJaina, thanks for liking. Here's Chapter 30, like, don't like, I don't care.

Oh yeah, the character, Carson, is not mine. She's an OC of Agent_Jaid's.

Chapter 30:

Yavin Four slowly crept into view as a ship casually made its way toward it, the clouds over the planet suggested it was having quite the showers water it. A young blonde girl sitting at the controls of the ship looked over her shoulder briefly.

?Do you think our passenger will be fine here, Master Durron??

Kyp Durron sat where he was, studying and assessing the girl?s flying abilities which weren?t bad at all. He folded his arms and thought about the question a bit, their passenger did have quite the personality...he looked back at her.

?I?m sure he?ll be fine,? he told her slowly, thinking about what he said. It would be interesting for sure.

The girl sort of crinkled up her nose, hinting at annoyance, ?I don?t know...he?s got quite the attitude...?

?Carson, just watch where you?re flying this thing!? Kyp snapped lightly at her.

?Yes Master,? mumbled Carson with slight distaste as she looked forward again, ?I still think he?s a bit of a...?

?Carson!?

Kyp sighed and stood up to go check in on their passenger, who they had brought from a most surprising place.

Magnac Omaan had gone meditating soon after he arrived from Roon and one of his many talents was to sense others in the force all across the galaxy. He had proven useful in finding many recruits to the Jedi cause.

Upon his meditation he quickly discerned another force sensitive person somewhere in the Unknown Regions, which he deemed to be of some importance. So, after some researching was done, they discerned the planet with some shock and sent Kyp and his temporary apprentice, Carson, along to it to make negotiations with the people there. It had proven tough to get in or out there and Kyp had almost believed they would not make it back to the Republic a few times. But here they were, about to land in a few moments.

Poking his head into the sleeping quarters he looked at the Jedi recruit, who had waken up and was now staring at him intently.

?We?re about to land, are you ready??

?I?m always ready.?

Kyp nodded and went to buckle himself in, Carson wasn?t exactly the best in her landing techniques. He did wonder, like Carson did, how this new person would fair on Yavin Four though, his personality was...dangerous.

The raindrops covered the planet in gray and an almost drowsy feeling swept all across the temple, even the Jedi Masters felt it. Yet, they all woke up and did what they had to. Now Siala Nightshade was off to find Mara Jade Skywalker, who was rumored to be in the hangar just at the moment. And when she entered, she did see Mara there, standing with her arms folded as she watched the ship entrance and exit to the hangar. Siala went to stand by her and watched as well as some ship came in and slowly landed not far from them.

?Who?s here?? Siala asked serenely.

?Kyp and Carson are back from a mission to get another recruit,? Mara replied as her eyes narrowed in on the ship?s door as it began to open.

?I see, a new person,? Siala whispered.

She suddenly felt the person on the ship and well, his force presence was actually sort of disturbing to tell the truth. Mara had felt it as well.

?This boy is full of anger,? muttered Mara. Siala remained quiet.

Kyp Durron and the girl, Carson, walked out of the ship, a figure strolling slowly behind them. Kyp gave Mara and Siala small curt nods and Carson waved at them enthusiastically, though she gave a look behind her toward the newcomer.

Siala moved forward to greet the recruit, she paused as she saw what the boy looked like. She cleared her throat to try to hide all pretense.

?Er...welcome to Yavin Four, friend,? she greeted as warmly as she could.

?Thanks, but I have no friends,? came the casual reply.

The figure continued walking right by her and Siala watched him go by, struck dead for words. She watched a

12. The_Hitokiri

Dec 4, 2004
    YES!!!!! ZEKK FINALLY CONFESSED!!!!! GOOD BOY *pats Zekk on the head* ZEV'S GETTING BETTER!!!!

There's a new person from the Unknown Regions with a lot of anger. Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

13. flowerbee

Apr 29, 2004
    *hits Zekk on the head* Idiot! Took you long enough!

14. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    [face_applaud]

Finallllllly!!!! :p

I loved the confession scene Elu, dearest. Very cute and well, realistic! ;)

15. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Manda: YES!!!!! ZEKK FINALLY CONFESSED!!!!! GOOD BOY *pats Zekk on the head*

lol Yep. Zekk finally got his act together. lol

ZEV'S GETTING BETTER!!!!

That he is. :D

There's a new person from the Unknown Regions with a lot of anger. Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

Oh, because.... [face_mischief]

Sarah: *hits Zekk on the head* Idiot! Took you long enough!

*laughs* Yeah, it did. :p

Jessie: [face_applaud]

:D

Finallllllly!!!!

No kidding. :p

I loved the confession scene Elu, dearest. Very cute and well, realistic!

You think so? I wasn't too sure how well I did. [face_blush]

16. flowerbee

Apr 29, 2004

[face_dancing] I know who it is! I know! I know!

17. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Yes, now hush. :p

18. The_Hitokiri

Dec 4, 2004
  19. The_Hitokiri

Dec 4, 2004
    WHERE'S THE KRIFFIN' POST???? WHY HASN'T ANYONE BEEN UPPING THIS???? GRRNESS, I WAS IN A VERY GOOD MOOD (I've been reading Sirius fics... again) AND NOW I'M DEPRESSED. *goes and eats a lot of rum cake*

20. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    I'm sorry. :( I've just been horribly busy. Please don't kill me. I've had no time to work on this or my other fics. [face_worried]

21. The_Hitokiri

Dec 4, 2004
    *looks at pitchfork and crappy anime she was going to use in an ambush and puts them away* Well, since you asked so nicely, I guess I won't kill you. BUT I NEED A POST SOON!!!! Or else I'll sick my Kyo plushie on you.

22. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Unfortunately, you're gonna have to wait. I have three other fics to work on. [face_mischief]

I'll get back to this in a while though. :p

23. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    *eye twitches* I GOTTA WAIT???? Oh crap, now that I think about it, I gotta go post the next chappie for GT2tF. Eep! I'm sssssssoooooooo dead! *runs away*

24. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Working on post. ;)

25. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Ok people, here is Chapter 31 which contains what I call the Jedi Ceremony of Receiving. You'll see what I mean. ;) BY the way, I've done some thinking and have discovered/decided that this is AU. Slightly(IMO), but an AU nonetheless. :p Anyway, enjoy....

Chapter 31:

Zev could sense Jaina?s feelings like an open holobook, Zekk however, could not. He was too busy feeling nervous about having possibly messed up and being focused on the ceremony to feel her emotions accurately.

Zekk stood wondering if he had totally done something wrong by telling Jaina his feelings for her as before she could respond to it, her brother Jacen, had come in and requested her to follow him. She had smiled at him before turning and leaving the room, Zekk felt that she had smiled out of pity. He had made a mistake. He sighed. At least he finally said it though...

?Welcome everyone!? greeted Luke Skywalker, as he held out his hands as if waiting for an embrace. Zekk?s attention snapped back to the huge room filled with people.

The crowd of Jedi trainees stood before the huge steps and the Jedi Masters. Some New Republic officials were there as well; this of course included: Leia Organa Solo and her husband. Luke had decided to make it quite the occasion so the young students would look up to it and be proud of their achievements making a positive effect surround them. Even the youngest of students who were there and were not receiving their master would be able to at least see what they were heading toward, so they could look forward to it.

?As you all know, today is the Jedi Ceremony of Receiving, where the older students receive their master after waiting patiently for so long. As we all also know, the older students have been constantly shifted around with masters as of late. That was a test, the four masters they received make up the possibilities of which master they are stuck with,? Luke chuckled, so did a few others, ?One of those four, will be your master. Today, we shall find out. When I call your name, you shall proceed from your place and up these steps to stand in the level just below us, but one above your peers. It symbolizes your ascending rank and knowledge in the force, and after some waiting, your master will shall reveal himself as he walks down his steps to you, symbolizing that he is willing to teach you further in the force, and if need be, step down from his place and allow you your chance. Then you shall proceed to sit in the chairs with your master over there,? he motioned to some chairs along a side wall.

Some of the jedi in the room clapped at those words, as did Leia. Zev was also one of those clapping as he stared up at Master Skywalker and the others. He was supposed to be sitting in his hover chair as his walking was still questionable, but told everyone he had wanted to at least stand for the first part. They honored his request and let him, but told him to at least keep the hover chair nearby for when he was called up. He did so.

At the moment though, he was focusing on the ceremony, barely believing that he, Zev Dorgan, was soon to be one of those that was going to receive a master to become a Jedi Knight. Never in his wildest dreams as a child had he suspected to actually live through this and here he was, ready to take another step into achieving it.

?I have one final announcement to make before we go through the Ceremony of Receiving. We have a new student here, who was discovered by Master Omaan and brought here by Anadell Carson and Master Durron,? people clapped then quieted, ?please be nice and welcoming to our new friend from the planet of Csilla.? People turned to each other and murmured. Csilla. The home planet of the Chiss.

?He is from an interesting, and in my opinion, honorable heritage. His father was a Zabrak from Iridonia and his mother, was a Chiss, from Csilla.?

People murmured once more, but quickly
    quieted. ?Everyone, say hello to Khronos.?

Everyone looked to see Luke move his hand over to point to a boy standing a bit behind and to the

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.