Beyond Prodding The Hurricane [Slight AU](Z/J, J/TK, The Return Post...Again! I'm Back Again! 11/6!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Elu, May 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Jedi_Master_Mouf Jedi Master

star 3
  2. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Sorry, I just got back from a banning from the comp. (I don't know why) and so am trying to catch up, bear with me. [face_blush]
  3. Jedi_Bubbles Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't know how long I can wait. My supply of good books is depleting fast in wait for posts. I forget how fast I read with a good book and annoying it can be waiting for the next part. Same thing w/ fics.

But since you've been banned for some unknown reason, I'll hold off sicking all my new Tortall buddies on you.
  4. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

*passes out*

I finally caught up, after months and months of being away. So I totally loved the Zekk-Jaina Scene with Zev, that was too funny! And these plot twists, your taking notes from Jaidy aren't you? I liked the master/padwan scene. i thought it was really well done, and i could see it running like that. LOL, poor tahiri though. Anyways good story!

~Rose~
  5. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Manda: don't know how long I can wait. My supply of good books is depleting fast in wait for posts. I forget how fast I read with a good book and annoying it can be waiting for the next part. Same thing w/ fics.

Don't hurt me! [face_worried]

But since you've been banned for some unknown reason, I'll hold off sicking all my new Tortall buddies on you.

Thanks. :p I am starting to work on all my fics again though, so I'll get Chapter 32 up as quick as possible. ;)

Rose: *passes out*

:eek: No passing out! :p *revives and helps you up*

I finally caught up, after months and months of being away.

Yay, she didn't forget about little PtH! :p Well, actually, there's nothing little about PtH, but whatever. :p

Welcome back. :D

So I totally loved the Zekk-Jaina Scene with Zev, that was too funny!

Awww, thank ye. [face_blush] :)

And these plot twists, your taking notes from Jaidy aren't you?

Hmm...might have. It just sort of comes to me. :p

I liked the master/padwan scene. i thought it was really well done, and i could see it running like that. LOL, poor tahiri though.

Thanks, I thought it was original. :D Yes, poor Tahiri. [face_devil] :p Too bad Ryker isn't around to make it even more interesting. ;)

Anyways good story!

[face_blush]
  6. Jedi_Bubbles Force Ghost

star 4
    Me hurt someone? I'm offened. Actually, I have a policy not to hurt the authors so they can write. But if I didn't depend on them for the next post then... umm, let's just say the leader of the King's Own and the King's Champion would go on a nice little hunt.
  7. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes, well, uh...here's next post. :p I'm feeling bad that it's taking so long...it seems Writer's Block has struck and a lot of things are going on, but in anycase, I'll post this despite it making me fall a little behind then.

Enjoy. ;)

Chapter 32:

Zekk watched the simmering cider in his cup, it was getting cold as Yavin Four was entering winter and so he had requested some. His mind was far off though, thinking about the fact that he was now, truly a jedi master.

I have a padawan, I mean, I?ve been teaching for a while now, but now I really have a padawan...hmm, Damon is probably happy, I?m using his term, everyone is since Luke used it. Wonder how good I?ll be now that I?m deep in the teaching business now.

Zekk sipped a little from his cider and looked around the cafeteria. Not many people, but there was still a good amount of them walking in, out, and around the area.

He saw Kodai Zih go jogging by, followed by Jari and a slower Zev. He had been really improving the last few hours, only the force could of made that possible. Zev was slower, but he was pretty much normal again. Soon, he would get his speed back too. On that day, Zekk could imagine him being as excited as a dinko high off Hapes chocolate. The jedi master grinned.

Speaking of Hapes....he watched Jacen and Tenel Ka go strolling by outside the building. Ever since the Hapes queen had arrived, Jacen had been virtually attached to her side, the only times he wasn?t, was when Tenel Ka was having meetings with Leia and other Republic representatives. Jacen waited right outside the meetings instead.

Zekk laughed quietly to himself and drank some more from his cup, but suddenly felt someone entering the cafeteria. He turned to see who it was with a smile on his face, his eyes confirming who it was. Jaina Solo. Wonder what?s she....wait, she?s headed over here. Over here!? Oh boy, Zekk, you?re in for it now!

Jaina approached Zekk with a warm smile upon her face, trying to hint at something nice, yet, she could feel the panic inside him. She was afraid of him getting up and bolting out the door like an Ikopi. She quickly finished her walk over to his table and sat down next to him. Her brandy brown eyes zeroed in on Zekk, who, despite his panic, couldn?t help but have his emerald green eyes zero right back onto Jaina. He gave a small smile to try to mirror Jaina?s own.

?Hey Jaina,? greeted Zekk quietly.

?Hey Zekk, how?s everything?? Jaina asked as she watched him silently, the smile still present on her face. Get through the small talk, get through the small talk....

?Good, Zev is healing rapidly, I?m drinking something warm on a cold day, I?m a jedi master. All is good,? Zekk said a little more confidence in his voice. Maybe she just wants to talk and forget what I had said in the med bay?

?That?s good to hear,? Jaina replied with a small laugh.

?Sure is,? Zekk said, ?how?s Haken doing??

?Excited as ever,? Jaina answered with a grin.

?I bet,? Zekk mused, ?have you seen your brother though? I?m waiting for him to end up in the med bay because of Tenel Ka beating him for following her.?

Jaina laughed, ?She wouldn?t do that, but that would be funny to see. Though, speaking of med bay...?

Zekk stared. Oh nice one pal, just killed yourself.

Jaina watched Zekk, Here it goes. ?I was thinking about what you told me before Zev and Jacen came in.?

?Yeah??

?Yes. And I just wanted you to know that...?

Zekk grimaced and just cut her off hastily, ?Ok, I understand. I?m sorry for saying what I did, Jaina. It wasn?t my place.?

Jaina stared at Zekk, then covered her mouth and giggled.

Zekk glared at the ground then looked up sharply at the sound of Jaina giggling. Giggling? Jaina? What?s going on here?

Zekk just looked at Jaina blankly, confused like nobody?s business. Jaina giggled some more and looked at him with a smile, a blush creeping into her features. It puzzled Zekk even more.

Jaina took a deep breath and then told Zekk something
  8. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

alright everyone one..two..three..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

how cute and sweet is that. They finally got together. YAY!

Loved this Zekk looked around them, ?Cafeteria. Private. Right.?

[face_laugh], cafeteria's are never private, what was she thinking.

that was such a sweet post though, very heartwarming and cute.

Btw, don't worry about writers block, i went 4 months without posting :p
  9. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    alright everyone one..two..three..

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

lol *clears throat and joins in until Zekk throws a look to him*

how cute and sweet is that. They finally got together. YAY!

Everyone dance, it's finally happened! [face_dancing]

Loved this Zekk looked around them, ?Cafeteria. Private. Right.?

I liked that part too. :D It had even me chuckling when I read it, and I usually don't even do that to my own writing. :p Glad to hear you liked. :D

cafeteria's are never private, what was she thinking.

I think that's the thing, she wasn't. [face_laugh]

Jaina: *hits Elu over the head* Hey!

Me: Well, it's true!

Jaina: *glares and walks off to be with Zekk*

that was such a sweet post though, very heartwarming and cute.

Thanks. I wasn't really too confident on it, so I was hoping it'd at least pass as somewhat decent. [face_blush]

Btw, don't worry about writers block, i went 4 months without posting

Oh, that makes me so much happier. lol :p Well, so far I've finally gotten myself down and have written a little bit more, but now I'm stuck again. lol
  10. Jedi_Bubbles Force Ghost

star 4
    Zekk just looked at Jaina blankly, confused like nobody?s business. This line was just funny. Even I knew what was coming.

Zekk looked around them, ?Cafeteria. Private. Right.? I loved that line!

Awesome post! It was worth the wait. *pauses for a moment* IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!! IT TOOK THEM SO KRIFFIN' LONG!!!! YAY, YAY, YAY, YAY!!!!
  11. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Thanks, Manda. :D

*parties for no real reason* [face_dancing]
  12. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
  13. Jedi_Bubbles Force Ghost

star 4
    Gots to up!

UP
    UP UP
    UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP
    UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP UP
  14. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Just upping this to say: "Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!"

Guess I should have waited to post Chapter 32. ;)
  15. Jedi_Bubbles Force Ghost

star 4
    NO!!!!!! The wait would have driven me up a wall.
  16. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Good thing I took pity and posted then, eh? :p
  17. Jedi_Bubbles Force Ghost

star 4
    Yes, very good thing, who knows what I would have done if I had to wait.
  18. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Just upping this....*sigh*

I hate DRL.
  19. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    We at the YJK index, have noticed that your story fits our criteria for admission. If you would like your story to be part of the index please PM the YJK_Index or Trickster_Jaina_Fel with the following information:

Title: (with separate URL)
    Your screen name, and the sn's of any co-writers, with separate URLs for each profile:
    Summary:
    Keywords (ie: main characters, pairings, genres)
    Author's Notes (if you have any)

Thank you
    ~Rose~
  20. Jedi_Bubbles Force Ghost

star 4
  21. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'll think about submitting, Rose. ;)

And though my absence has been pretty long, I'm slowly coming back into the writing world once again. :p

I'm working on some things to get me back into the mood of writing for this again.

Check out my songfic: "There's A Riot Going On" :D

It's around here somewhere... :p
  22. Jedi_Bubbles Force Ghost

star 4
  23. Rose_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

hey *pokes darth elu*

you didn't forget about this did you?
  24. Jedi_Bubbles Force Ghost

star 4
  25. JLJaina Jedi Padawan

yeah!!! jaina and zekk finally together. sorry about taking forever to say anything. i hate only being able to get online, now that my computer completely crashed. But it is looking great! hope to be able to read more.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.