main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Prodding The Hurricane [Slight AU](Z/J, J/TK, The Return Post...Again! I'm Back Again! 11/6!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Elu, May 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    *stretches, coughs, dusts cobwebs off this and looks around sheepishly* Sorry for not posting over 2 kriffin' months. About halfway through the next post, I got stuck then as I just started getting ideas again, boom! My life becomes hectic and busy like I've never known before. So far, 2005 has already been the most busy year of my life...and I got much much more coming up later this year.

However, I'm sitting down and starting to write again, must. see. this. through. :p Don't worry, I never forgot about PtH, always nagging my mind. :p

Well, yeah, expect an update....sometime. Don't know when for sure, but I'm working again. lol

edit: Hey! 500! Sweeet. [face_dancing] :cool:

2. Jedi_Bubbles

Jedi_Bubbles Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    Yay, you're back! Finally! 'Bout kriffin' time too. But I'm glad you'll see this through.

3. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Yeah, I'm glad too. :p lol

4. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    Hold on... It's been TWO MONTHS SINCE YOU UPDATED?!?!?!?!

I didn't think it was that long.

5. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Yeah, sorry. *sheepish grin* Well, finally, a post, my return post! :D

A small warning for the future though: Chapter 36 is the longest chapter to date.

Chapter 33:

Zekk and Jaina walked along the Jedi temple, hands clasped and warm smiles on their faces, radiating around them. The news of their relationship had spread around like wildfire and caused just about everyone to begin gossiping like crazy.

Zev Dorgan, Zekk?s offical padawan/apprentice, was quick to brag that he ?knew it would happen all along.? Siala Nightshade was also quick to hit said Zev Dorgan over the head and tell him ?sure you did.?

Zekk and Jaina nodded smiling, over to Raynar Thul who walked by, eyebrow heavily raised as he watched them go by. Zekk looked over at Jaina who was walking with him, her hand in his. He grinned. His spirit was as high as the clouds, maybe even higher if that was possible. He never thought that in a million years that this could ever possibly happen to him, the feeling was awesome, powerful, smothering, intoxicating, yet pleasurable and having him want to bask in the glow of it, forever and ever.

Even his walking felt lighter than ever before, so this was what love was really like. All his dreams and hopes, he realized, were nothing compared to what the real thing felt like. Nothing. Zekk was just about the happiest man in the galaxy at that time and on the other hand, Jaina was about the happiest woman in the galaxy, feeling all the same thoughts and emotions as her lover.

?So, what do you think the meeting will be about?? Zekk asked Jaina.

Jaina looked at him to answer when suddenly a deeper, male voice answered instead.

?Not entirely sure. Something is cooking though, that?s for sure.?

Zekk and Jaina stopped and looked behind them to see Damon Te?ju standing there, grinning like a fool. Zekk laughed and hugged him, to Damon?s surprise, and then hit him on the shoulder. Jaina also hugged him, yet again to Damon?s surprise.

?Aren?t we the happy pair,? mused Damon.

?Yeah, seeing you back and well...? Jaina trailed off.

?Wait. Don?t tell me. Zekk, Jaina, you sly dogs, you?re feelin? the love aren?t you,? laughed Damon.

The couple laughed and nodded. Zekk spoke up, ?Yes, we?re ?feelin? the love.? Tell us though, where have you been for all this time??

The three jedi friends walked with each other along the temple as Damon shrugged in response.

?Was sent on a scouting mission for the Roon Civil War and then, well, had to help battle.?

?I?m sure you had fun,? commented Jaina.

Damon grinned, ?It was great fun. But still war.?

?Maybe the meeting will be about Roon,? suggested Zekk.

The three of them stayed silent as they continued to stroll around. Maybe the meeting was about Roon. Had someone died? Or did the situation just become even worse? It better not of, they thought. They really hoped it hadn?t. They knew of Hammer and his crew being there, as well as Lando and Rogue Squadron being there. Hopefully none of them had gotten hurt. It would be sad news indeed, if that?s what it turned out to be.

As the three of them: Jaina, Zekk, and Damon, came close toward where the meeting was being held, a few others were holding a conversation of their own in a small training room in the temple of Jedi.

?Think maybe Allya is avoiding me??

?Don?t know. Maybe,? Jari Chirpa replied to his friend, Zev Dorgan.

Zev scratched his neck, thinking to himself as he watched Jari and Haken Rahn have a practice duel. Jari won easily.

Why is Allya avoiding me? Was it something I did or said? But what could that be? We haven?t talked since before the accident...what did I do?

Haken noticed Zev thinking to himself and felt hints of the subject matter through the force, he smiled and went to sit down next to Zev as Jari stretched out and relaxed on the floor casually.

?I?m sure everything is ok, after you returned from a coma, I think it put her into a bit of a shock. She?ll get over it,? Haken told him.

?A shock?? Zev asked confuse

6. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    Zev Dorgan, Zekk?s offical padawan/apprentice, was quick to brag that he ?knew it would happen all along.? Siala Nightshade was also quick to hit said Zev Dorgan over the head and tell him ?sure you did.?

*tries not to laugh*

There sat the one known as Fekk?hrono?sarin.

o_O What the-?! How do you pronouce that?!

?I don?t think so,? Raven said.

Jari looked at the three of them and shuffled his small feet then chirped, ?Play game??

The three of them turned and looked at the ewok incredulously. Jari shrugged and tried to keep a smile on his face.

Yay for Jari! Have I mentioned that I love that little furball?

Good job! I hope it takes less than 2 months for you to post next time.

7. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    *tries not to laugh*

Come on, laugh, you know you want to. :p

o_O What the-?! How do you pronouce that?!

*laughs* Say Zekk except with an 'F' then say her-row-no-s(don't say 's' just make the sound)-air-in.

Yay for Jari! Have I mentioned that I love that little furball?

Probably somewhere down the line, a lot of people loved him apparently. :D

Good job! I hope it takes less than 2 months for you to post next time.

I hope so too. :p

8. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    It's been a couple of weeks so... When's the next post coming?

9. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    I'll see when I can post the next chapter up...going through a bit of a turbulent time right now. But I'll do the best I can, Manda.

10. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    Don't worry about it, I was only joking.

11. Rose_Skywalker

Rose_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2002

I love Jari. Can i have him for a pet? he's so cute! Great post, i am awaiting your next enstallment. :)

12. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

*pokes Elu with a stick*

it's been almost a month, are we getting a new post soon? :D

13. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    It's already June! Post please!

14. SephirothsKiller

SephirothsKiller Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2005
    I'm here for a good post.
    Not a long post.
    So please post a good post.
    A nice little post makes my day-ay.

15. Jedi_Master_Mouf

Jedi_Master_Mouf Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2004
  16. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

*looks around for ELU*

Hello Anyone here? :(

17. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    *stares in shock* This thing lives!? :eek:

18. Rose_Skywalker

Nov 17, 2002

well we try. I can't conjur lightning on a dialy basis. :p

19. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    I suppose not, well guess what..... :p

Chapter 34:

The room was filled with Jedi masters and Jedi Knights sitting around, watching intently as the images of Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, and other old Jedi from the past faded into thin air. The holo-disk was taken out of the player and set aside by Magnac.

Everyone was watching the aging Duro expectantly and he folded his arms unceremoniously as Luke Skywalker came to stand beside him, his blue eyes scanning all around him. No one moved nor stirred as they watched the two Jedi Masters standing there, watching them right back.

?You may all remember me trying to gain a new Jedi Council before the Yuuzhan Vong war was taken place and still talked of it during the war as well,? some of the jedi nodded, ?Now, as we close in to almost a year after the war, I?ve been thinking about it once more. With the help of Magnac here, we?ve been discussing the idea of the Jedi Council. How many members, who shall be on it, and the like. We?ve also been discussing it along the lines of the politicians and leaders of the Republic.?

?Indeed we have,? intervened Magnac on cue, ?we?ve been talking on how to once more present the idea before them and how to win over their votes. We have also been talking about it with Mrs. Skywalker and Mrs. Solo. Luke?s wife and sister, as you know.

"The difficulty in presenting this case may be tough as usual, but we feel it could be a little easier after the events of the war and now letting some time pass for its rebuilding. For it is time to settle back into normality of life and order. I know some of you may disapprove of this move, but we shall talk of it here. We need the order, the structure. The war showed it quite clearly. I was once captured by the Vong myself as you know and had to fight my way to freedom. In that time, I met up with a force-sensitive Fosh named Vergere. Some of you may have at least heard of her. Jacen Solo, I know you have met her and know her quite well.?

Jacen did not respond, but nodded silently, his arms staying unmoving by his sides. Jaina watched him carefully and then leaned into Zekk slightly, who draped an arm around her, and turned her attention back to Master Omaan.

?For the short time we were together, we discussed the ideas of the Jedi Council as I remembered Vergere from the old republic. She even agreed with me that we needed more structure and that a Jedi Council was needed to be formed. This came from her own mouth, Master Jacen,? Magnac said as he pointedly stared at Jacen before continuing, ?She had told me that she had a vision. Despite all my efforts, I could not get her to reveal what that vision was before her untimely and tragic death. All she let on was that something of gigantic proportions would happen some years from then. I don?t know how many years, so whatever it is, it could happen anytime. Her words foreshadowed the feelings that we needed a council or we just may be slaughtered. At least that is what I perceived.?

?So you take the words from a traitor, a Fosh that helped the Vong fight and kill a great amount of us. And will act on them as if true? Master Omaan, that is a foolish move. Our structure now is just fine. It isn?t the most perfect of things, but what is? We don?t need a council,? spoke Kyp Durron, plainly irritated.

?Vergere had helped the Vong, but in the end she helped return Jacen to us and returned to her roots as a helpful jedi. She died fighting for us, not against us, Master Durron. Return from past events,? Magnac shot back.

?What Magnac says is true,? added Luke, ?Vergere was on our side, even if she didn?t start off that way. She is still on our side through the force as well.?

?So, about the council, what are we doing with it exactly? Reverting back to the old ways of rigid control among our ranks? Ordering our every move?? let out Damon.

?It is not rigid control or orders on every action through your life, it is simply more structured than we are now. You make it sound like a dictatorship. We are not the Empire, Da

20. Tenn_Solo

Tenn_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 29, 2005
    Anya says hello, from a former lurker! This is most certainly one of the more interesting of any story I have read on here. It is also very good. The only thing that could make it better, would be if Anakin Solo were there, and not dead. Oh well. Can't have it all I guess...

21. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Thank you Anya, means a lot to me. ;) *smiles*

I would be prepared to post and write more but I wanted to see if anyone else would reply and I've also been out due to sickness. [face_plain]

22. Azban

Azban Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2005
    I love this story. Keep it up.

23. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    It's you! You're back! You're alive! And you came with a post!

They're going back to the old ways? That's cool! Can I have more now? Please?

24. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    *strokes chin* Maaaybe...If you're good. ;) [face_devil] :p

25. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    *folds arms and is still waiting for another chapter to be posted*

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.