main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Prodding The Hurricane [Slight AU](Z/J, J/TK, The Return Post...Again! I'm Back Again! 11/6!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Elu, May 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Mertroid: I read this yesterday, but I wasn't able to post.

Well, you posted now. ;) :D

I feel so bad for Allya. It hurts that she knows they're actual people of who she's killing. I think it'd be easier if she didn't know. Poor kid.

I hear ya, poor Allya...Maybe she'll go crazy. :D :p

This Damon character is quite interesting I'd say.

Thanks. :D

Some reason I keep picturing he'll betray.

*raises eyebrow* Interesting. Where'd you get that idea? :confused:

I don't know, it seems random, but that what keeps popping up in my mind.

Yeah, it's random all right. :p

I look forward to chapter 9 Elu, and great work! I am just looking forward to more!

Thank you. :)

Abbie: Finally got around to reading this.

Yay! :D [face_love]

Nice work of fan fic

Thanks. ;)

and I swore I'd never read it again this just might bring me back.

That'd be nice. ;) :p

Keep it up

I will. ;)

Ty: New chapter please!

...fine. :p

If I don't see one in 3 days, I'm going to write my own fic with Jari's death in it!

Well no Jari death I see. Though even if your little deadline wasn't met, you couldn't use Jari without my permission. ;)

Lots of pain!

I'm sure.

Chapter 9:

The next day, the wind picked up as Iris stood on the top of the greenstalk looking into Governor Lassic?s office. She had been sent to watch and make sure Rail was doing his part in their plan to capture the creator of all the havoc. And there he was, Keyan Saretti, personal secretary to Rail Lassic. Rail and Keyan were talking to each other and now Keyan was sitting. Using the force, Iris H?Darr, gave the signal that he was there.

Mara grinned as she felt the small tremor that was the signal. She took her lightsaber out and motioned to the soldiers to follow her across the streets to Mrlsst?s Main Hall. Pedestrians stared as they went by, weapons at the ready. They pushed through the front doors and Mara told the mrlssi troops, ?Ok guys. It?s show time, don?t let this man get away with what he?s done. Black Group to the left stairs, White Group to the right. Remember I?ll be with Black. Damon??

Damon who was there nodded, ?Right here. You heard her guys, Mara and Black Group to the left and Captain Pepe and White Group to the right, I?ll stay with Gray Group right here in the lobby for defense.?

Mara, Arod, and their respective squads followed them the direction they were designated, both heading for level ten, Governor Lassic?s office.

Zekk walked with Allya and behind Jas, the selonian attacker. The two jedi walked impassively toward the Main Hall ten minutes after Mara and Damon left with mrlssi. They were going to use Jas to prove they knew what Keyan was up to. As Jas had explained, Keyan had an extreme dislike of the governor and would go to any lengths to show he was an incapable leader. So, what he did was hire a selonian bounty hunter squad and sent them wrecking up the planet. Clearly showing Rail and Arod couldn?t handle the problems. Then he would have had Jas eliminate Rail and Keyan would emerge and say Rail?s last words were to allow him become governor.

Zekk chuckled to himself, just another power hungry individual. Guess there?s always one of them around.

Mara ran up the steps, charging past people, with the mrlssi behind her. She was grinning and feeling the adrenaline rush. She hadn?t been on a mission for quite a while and this one was turning out to be quite a fun one. Mara turned a corner and gazed at the numbers on the doors, level eight, almost there. Using the force she sensed Keyan still chatting with Rail unsuspecting, the mrlssi was a good actor, had to give him credit. She also sensed Iris jogging up the steps to the emergency exit door to Rail?s office with three troops, so all exits were guarded. On level nine now and the focus was mounting as well as the adrenaline

2. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Cool, you met my deadline. The Ewok lives another day! :p

Once again your action scenes are top notch. Very believable and visible. Some writers confuse you when they are writing an action scene, but yours don't. ;)

Great job!

3. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    I agree with Oochy, your action scenes are wonderfully vivid, they really draw you in.

*deactivates lightsabre*

And I'm glad i didn't have to do any fighting myself :p

4. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Ty: Cool, you met my deadline.

Yep, I did.

The Ewok lives another day!

Goody. :p

Once again your action scenes are top notch. Very believable and visible. Some writers confuse you when they are writing an action scene, but yours don't.

Thank you, that is what I strive for in my action scenes. ;)

Great job!

Thanks again. :D

Jessie: I agree with Oochy, your action scenes are wonderfully vivid, they really draw you in.

Thanks Jessie. :D

*deactivates lightsabre*

*raises eyebrows in alarm*

And I'm glad i didn't have to do any fighting myself

lol I'm glad you didn't have to as well. :p

5. Anakins_other_Angel

Anakins_other_Angel Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 30, 2004
    I agree with the others, your fight scenes are excellent! :D

They deserve a hand of applause =D=
    ...and so do you. =D= ;)

I actually read the songfic first, but it made sence all the same. :p

Must. Have. More. Please? O:)

6. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    AoA I think the bast way to get more from Elu darling is to use this

[face_praying]

7. Jedi_Bubbles

Jedi_Bubbles Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    It wasn't very nice of Kyp to send Caine after Siala, but it was funny so I forgive him. Yay! Jari's going to fight Caine. Now all I need to do is find a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show. I'm surprised Kyp and Jacen didn't sense Jaina. And they call themselves Jedi. Keyan should've stopped right when he met Mara. Only a fool would challenge her and expect to win. Great post! Is there going to be anymore soon?

8. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Angel: I agree with the others, your fight scenes are excellent!

Thanks Angel. :D

They deserve a hand of applause

:D

...and so do you.

Awww, no I don't. [face_blush]

I actually read the songfic first, but it made sence all the same.

*sense ;) But yeah, it would. :D

Must. Have. More. Please?

Sure, just not anytime soon, sorry. :(

Jessie: Sometimes. :p

Manda: It wasn't very nice of Kyp to send Caine after Siala, but it was funny so I forgive him.

I've been informed that Kyp is thankful that you forgive him. ;) :p

Yay! Jari's going to fight Caine.

Yep yep.

Now all I need to do is find a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show.

If you decide to let you all see the show. ;)

I'm surprised Kyp and Jacen didn't sense Jaina. And they call themselves Jedi.

Well, they were busy concentrating on the fight and let's say Jaina masked herself with the force as well. ;)

Keyan should've stopped right when he met Mara. Only a fool would challenge her and expect to win.

Oh, he did. lol :p

Great post!

Thank you. :)

Is there going to be anymore soon?

Unfortunately not. :( Starting tomorrow, I'm going to be gone for a week...delaying any posts. :(

9. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    Do you know about Dragonball Z? My favorite characters are Chibi Goten, Chibi and Mirai Trunks, Chibi and Mirai Gohan, and Goku. Sorry i think you asked me who my favorite characters were so I answered. What are your favorites?

10. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    Very good Elu very good *claps*
    I find it cute and fun the Jaina and Jag, with Kyp fights. "Proves that boys are better" [face_laugh]
    That's funny :)
    This Keyan, I wonder what is to happen to him now.
    Oh first time we've seen Lando in this story I think :p
    Oh no more is to happen to ALLYAH! :eek:
    Poor kid :p

11. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Manda: Yes, I know DBZ. Hmm...Cell, Vegeta, Piccolo, Frieza in his last form. :p

Mertroid: Very good Elu very good *claps*

Thank you, thank you. *bows*

I find it cute and fun the Jaina and Jag, with Kyp fights. "Proves that boys are better"

*blinks* Jag? Jag is dead. :p Jacen you mean. ;)

That's funny

I'm sure. :p

This Keyan, I wonder what is to happen to him now.

To the gallows with ye!...er...that's for Keyan, not you my friend. :p So, that should answer your question.

Oh first time we've seen Lando in this story I think

Hmm...he was around when Damon and Mara fought each other before the Mrlsst mission, but he didn't really talk, so I guess that doesn't count. lol

Oh no more is to happen to ALLYAH!

Yep, and I wonder if Allya would mind the H at the end...I should go ask her. :p

Poor kid

Yep yep. I agree.

All: I'm back as you can see and I'll start working on PtH again as soon as I can. :)

12. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Well, here it is, Chapter 10! Sorry for the wait, a lot has been going on for me lately and well, I need to catch up on my writing so please wait a while for Chapter 11. ;) By then I'll be back into the swing of writing. :p

Chapter 10:

The moment Jade Shadow touched back down onto Yavin Four, Allya and Iris bolted out of their seats and down the ramp to greet their friends. Damon laughed.

?Could they run any faster?? he joked.

The two jedi masters and knight left the ship and they went their ways. Zekk watched Allya talk with Zev, Jari, and some mon calamari boy. She was telling about the mission and seemed quite excited about it, the enthusiasm of the others helped that. He noticed that she left out the part about killing and the suicide they had watched right before they had left.

?So, what was the battle like?? Zev asked grinning. Evidently he couldn?t believe Allya had made it out alive.

?It was scary, but at some points you didn?t feel anything, you were just acting. I got such an adrenaline rush from it!? she exclaimed, still keeping her other feelings in check.

?I sense you,? Jari spoke.

?You did?? Allya asked.

?Master Solo teach.?

?That?s awesome, I should be taught to meditate next. I?ve been doing basics still for some reason under Master Tionne,? Zev said.

Zekk smiled at the group as he approached them and they looked up at him smiling themselves, the mon calamari and Zev were in awe.

?Hey,? Zekk said simply.

?Hello Master Zekk,? Allya responded.

?I just wanted to say you did really well Allya,? he told her.

Allya grinned and then Zev blustered out, ?So were you guys really trapped by forty selonians??

Zekk nodded, ?Yes, that is true.?

?You fight till saved,? Jari murmured, ?Fight with honor.?

Zekk grinned at the remark from the ewok, ?Thanks Jari, I would agree with you. Allya here, fought exceptionally well.?

?Yeah, she did,? agreed Iris as she joined the small group.

Allya blushed at the words and muttered, ?Thank you.?

Zekk nodded and left them to talk among themselves, he didn?t really belong with them. He?d most likely intimidate them if he did stay. Walking out of the hangar and toward the temple he put his hood up, due to the rain coming down. He looked around him and wondered where Jaina was.

Oh boy, there you go again Zekk, wondering where Jaina is, he thought to himself.

He went up the steps to the temple and stopped, grinning as he stared at the beautiful, angelic even, form of Jaina Solo standing at the top, watching him smiling. His heart gave a jump and he took one step at a time. She?s beautiful. Step. She?s smiling. Step. Smiling at me even.Another step. That?s it, he told himself, one foot in front of the other Zekk. Step. Has she been waiting for me? Step. Oh, how much I love her... Step.

He stood now right in front of her grinning dumbly as she smiled and regarded him slowly. After what seemed like forever she finally spoke.

?Told you that you?d come back fine.?

Zev could sense something was wrong with Allya as he walked with her and Jari down the halls, once he got the opportunity he would talk to her about whatever it was in private. Maybe she needed some kind of confidant. For the moment though, he stopped and squinted at a moving form from behind a stack of boxes. The person behind them was obviously watching them.

Who the sith? He shrugged and moved on with his friends and turned a corner, sensing the person following slowly along behind them. As Zev spun around to see the person, the figure dived into a room. He scratched his head, who the kriff would follow them? Jari gave a small chuckle. Zev and Allya looked at him.

?No worry,? the ewok said.

?Why not?? Allya asked.

?No danger,? Jari replied.

?There isn?t huh?? Zev asked skeptically.

?No.?

?How do you know?? Zev pressed.

?It just Wes.?

?Wes?? Allya asked confused.

?Yes. Wes...uh...? Jari fumbled his mouth over the name but finally got it o

13. Jedi_Bubbles

May 18, 2004
    Yay, you posted! *hops up and down from drinking 24oz. of Mountain Dew and eating chocolate cake* It was hilarious! Poor Wes, all he wants to do is watch Jari. Wes is turning into a very bed stalker, you'd think that the Wraiths should have taught him better. I hope Jaina doesn't just play sabaac when she's with Haken. Oh well, I enjoyed it. When is there going to be more?

14. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Thanks for replying and I can see you're on a bit of an energy rush huh? :p

Yes, Wes is turning into quite the stalker. I'd say more poor Jari than Wes. lol

I have a feeling Jaina won't be playing sabaac with Haken...*looks over at Jaina who shakes her head* Nope.

Unless I start writing more quickly it's going to be a while. I need to catch up a bit before I post. So please bear with me. ;)

15. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Aww, you cut out some Zekk and Jaina mush didn't you! ;)

But hooray for the great return post! Poor Jari, this is all going to end in tears (probably of laughter) maybe that Vong trick will come in handy again? :p

And I'm very happy to see Corran, hopefully a bit more of him?

Welcoem back too Elu! :) [:D]

16. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Jessie: Aww, you cut out some Zekk and Jaina mush didn't you!

*thinks* Hmm...not really no. :p Well, maybe the part where they check each other out in secret. Other than that, no mush. lol :p

But hooray for the great return post!

Amen to that. :p

Poor Jari, this is all going to end in tears (probably of laughter)

Hehehe Darn right! lol :p

maybe that Vong trick will come in handy again?

Hmm...hadn't thought of that. Possibly...we shall see. ;)

And I'm very happy to see Corran, hopefully a bit more of him?

Another possibility but not a guarantee. ;) This story does circle around three characters after all...two are probably obvious, the third one you can all take a guess at. :p

Welcoem back too Elu!

*welcome. ;) :p But thanks Jessie. :D

17. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Just thought I'd up this. :p

18. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    I'm going to up this as well, and add one mroe thing...

[face_praying]

19. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Thanks Jessie...no post...but i'm getting close to doing so. I have some teasers for ya though. :p Oh and a announcement. PtH songfics will no longer be done, it's just way too much work for me and causes stress on my part, so yeah. Maybe when it's all finished, I'll go back and do them.

But there will still be a few that I will do at certain points, because...I want to! :p

anyway....

Teaser:

?When it comes to personal things. Well, success always occurs in private while failure happens in full view. It?s just the way things are.? It was true too, but at least there was a success to be gained at all. Zev hoped he wouldn?t make a fool of himself, not tonight.

Luke, Mara, Magnac, Zekk, and all the other Jedi masters of their time stood before the assembly of young jedi learners, hoping to get a master soon. They had all gone through their first possible master and were about to be given the second potential master.

20. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    I loved it! Absolutely loved chapter 10! :D
    Allaya is so cute lol :p
    Wow 40 and she survived! I'm surprised myself :p
    It just keeps getting better and better, and I hope Zekk gets with oh crap can't think of her name, I'll have to look back don't worry ;)
    :)

21. Rogue_Even

Rogue_Even Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    Yay! I just found this fic and I'm absolutely loving it so far! :D I can't wait to read more of it...and I have to say, the scene with Wes meeting Jari has got to be one of the best things EVER. [face_laugh]

Wonderful work. :)

22. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Margaret: I loved it! Absolutely loved chapter 10!

Thanks. :D

Allaya is so cute lol

*Allya ;) :p And I guess so. lol

Wow 40 and she survived! I'm surprised myself

[face_plain] Uh...what? 40? What are you talking about? Allya isn't 40! :eek: :p

It just keeps getting better and better, and I hope Zekk gets with oh crap can't think of her name, I'll have to look back don't worry

LOL [face_laugh] Jaina! :p And thank you. :)

Rogue: Yay! I just found this fic and I'm absolutely loving it so far!

Sweet! New reader! :D :D :cool: Thank you for liking it. :D

I can't wait to read more of it...and I have to say, the scene with Wes meeting Jari has got to be one of the best things EVER.

lol Why thank you yet again. ;)

Wonderful work.

:)

I Really am working on PtH still! I really am! I'm just having some trouble! I promise to have Chapter 11 up real soon!

23. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    It is now time for a post....FINALLY! :p Hey, I promise, and I deliver. ;) Here is Chapter 11 people, and please review, even you lurkers...if you really are there...*Squints* :p Anyway, this is a small turn from the humor and into the serious. Hope you all like it. :)

Chapter 11:

Standing there, sweat trickling down the back of his neck and worry etching itself across his mind, with the fire of the torches outside the temple making a foreboding landscape, Zev hesitated. He stood just inches away from her door and yet it felt a very long way to knock. Foolish he supposed, but it was undeniably what he thought. Taking a deep breath, he raised his hand and finally knocked on the door.

Zev had always been enamored with Allya, always. The moment he had looked upon her, he liked her. And soon afterward that liking grew and blossomed into something much, much more. He wouldn?t dare let anyone know that though. Everyone thought the joking, sometimes irresponsible Zev Dorgan would never fall in love. ?He wouldn?t know what it all meant? some would say. ?If he did know what it was, he wouldn?t be able to handle it, not mature enough.? That was another thing they said. Well, he would prove them wrong tonight.

While talking with his object of desire he noticed something was bugging her deep down, there was sadness and guilt there. A little rage as well. No one else seemed to notice it, Master Zekk perhaps, but other than that, no one.

Tonight Zev would talk with her and see what he could do to help. He would actually be serious and try to help for once. Too bad no one else would notice it, but as Master Tionne had told him before, ?When it comes to personal things. Well, success always occurs in private while failure happens in full view. It?s just the way things are.? It was true too, but at least there was a success to be gained at all. Zev hoped he wouldn?t make a fool of himself, not tonight.

The door swung open and he found himself looking right into the blue eyes of Allya Drost. They were still as sharp and concentrated as ever, but it was obvious she was tired and had been doing nothing to improve her condition. Zev offered a small smile, which Allya returned questioningly.

?Hello Zev, what is it??

?Erm...?

Allya raised an eyebrow and watched him for a few moments before he could get his words out.

?Just wanted to talk with you,? he mumbled while hastily adding, ?if that?s all right with you.?

Allya gave him a look but shrugged tiredly and moved to the side to allow him passage into her room, ?Sure, come on in.?

Zev walked into her room and sat down in a chair by her desk and watched her shut the door and go sit on her bed. After putting away her holopad, she looked at him.

?What did you want to talk about Zev?? she asked.

Zev watched her and wondered if she would look at him funny and tell him to get out if he said he thought there was something wrong. Too late to turn around now Dorgan, you fool.

?Uh, while we talked earlier, I could tell something was wrong...?

Allya frowned and just watched him fidget in the chair, rubbing the back of his neck. Zev wondered if he really was imagining things now, but he pressed on anyway.

?I mean, if you don?t want to talk about it, I understand,? he murmured.

Allya sighed and to his surprise smiled. He watch her search for words and then speak up.

?It was not at all like I imagined,? she stated simply.

?The battle??

?No. More specific. The killing. It wasn?t at all as I had imagined it.?

Zev blinked confused by these words, ?How had you imagined it??

Allya thought about it for a moment then said, ?Glorifying, emotionless. Like just another motion you go through everyday.?

Zev shook his head, ?Lets hope it doesn?t come to that. At least you don?t like killing, that could have been bad.?

He smiled a little, but it was wiped away by the sudden intense frown from Allya and the tears rolling down her cheeks.

?But it was supposed to be good! I am supposed to like it!? she cried, burying he

24. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

:eek: ALLYA!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE ZEKK!!!

Zev is even cooler then I thought. :D You know what I said about Jari being my close-second-favorite character? I take it back. :p Put Zev in that spot. :D

He's such a little gentleman. Not to mention cute. :p

Allya.... *shakes fist at her*

Damn her. :p

Will she fall for Zev too? :confused:

25. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Mel: ALLYA!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE ZEKK!!!

Yeah I know! Allya! *pats Zev's back*

Zev is even cooler then I thought.

*than. [face_mischief] :p But, yes Zev is a cool one. I was wondering if anyone else would like him. lol

You know what I said about Jari being my close-second-favorite character?

Yeah? :confused:

take it back. Put Zev in that spot.

:eek: Jari is third? :eek: Amazing! I thought he'd always be in the top two of favorite characters. :p Congrats Zev. :p

He's such a little gentleman. Not to mention cute.

lol Yes, he tries to be a gentleman, but he can be quite mischievous as well. :p Cute huh? lol I see you like the black hair + golden amber eye look. ;)

Allya.... *shakes fist at her*

*does the same* What's with that girl eh? :p

Damn her.

lol

Will she fall for Zev too?

Maybe, maybe not....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.