main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Producer of Episode II In Denial...

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by Jedi-Squire-R2, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Squire-R2

Jedi-Squire-R2 Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2001
    I thought that I would just share this bit of info, there is no point really, just something for me to post...Well,looks like the producer of AOTC thinks that the movie will be a major "dud". He said, "It's just a love story on some godforsaken planet!" By the looks of the previews, I wouldn't necessarily agree, but he would know better than anyone,hedid produce it. And if he thinks that it will flop, there is a pretty good chance that he may be right. I just thought that was interesting to read. I think that it will be great just like the rest of the saga, and if it flops then it flops, but at least it will still have the true fans...what do you all think will happen?

2. Jedi-Finney

Jedi-Finney Jedi Master star 4

Mar 22, 2001
  3. glh3586

glh3586 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 13, 2000
    and where did you hear this? From what i've heard they've let a pre-release go around to several people for their opinions and they thought it was much improved over episode 1.

4. Jedi-Squire-R2

Jedi-Squire-R2 Jedi Youngling

Nov 27, 2001
    geez....i don't know what the heck that guy was thinking..but episode II is the best!!! i have seen it 5 times already, and i am not even near sick of it! can't wait for episode III!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.