main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Production plan question

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: TCG' started by JediBrain, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediBrain

JediBrain Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2004
    So, I'm now totally addicted to the TCG, from a collector's standpoint anway, since my wife is the only one who I've found to play with out here.

I started with one of the two player packs from AOTC, then got a booster box of ANH. I just got done ordering the necessary cards from the ANH box to complete the set.

I see the first set to come out was AOTC, then Sith Rising, ANH, Battle of Yavin...

Does anyone know how long the cards will stay in production? I'd like to complete sets of each eventually. There are some sets more interesting than others to me, but if I have to I'll buy them oldest to newest so I don't run into a supply problem. Anyone have any info on when the sets will go out of print?

Thanks,
    Brian

2. RedneckJedi

RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus star 2 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 20, 2002
    I don't have a definitive answer for you JB, but it seems like AotC (and SR, I think) are no longer being printed. However, it seems like there's a pretty good supply of all the sets at present, so I don't foresee any of them becoming immediately unavailable.

As far as future sets go, Nathan Sherman, the WotC Brand Manager, posted an article on the WotC Star Wars section that continued production was planned through 2005.

If I hear anything different, I'll post again. Or, if you'd like, you can call the Customer Service 1-800 number on the back of any of the packages and ask them what the production slate is for the past individual sets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.