So CO PROFANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Micah333, Sep 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Micah333 Jedi Knight

star 2
    It turns out the Wasson has a home varsity football game on the 28th. Because I am a Drum Major I HAVE to be at the 1:00 game. I really wouldn't prefer to have the meeting early Saturday, or after 5:00, so is there anyway I can host on Sunday?!? The bum teacher didn't give me the football schedule. I just found out on my own. Let me know what you guys want. Everyone voted for Saturday :-(
  2. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I absolutely can NOT do it sunday, I have to work.
  3. Miccu_Resea Jedi Master

star 4
    saturdays are not good for me either. I have soccer games and later on in the year i will have Basketball games then... Some are good, and i think that that saturday will be good for me, and this has to be really planned out because we will become official after that...So lets decide on a date where the most people will be present...
  4. Optimus77 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I sense a disturbance in the Force. This is the work of the evil Sith teacher lords. 28th is the only day I can do it.
  5. Micah333 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I will talk to my band teacher Monday and will fill you guys in on my life that afternoon.
  6. SITH__CHICK RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 7
    Hey Micah,

Not to change the subject or anything, but did you notice DH is a drummer too? He played in the marching band & stuff too.
  7. Micah333 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yes, I saw his drums. However, I am not a drummer. I play the trumpet, trombone, and baritone. "Drum Major" just means that guy on the podium conducting. I've waited three years to be DM.
  8. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, my best friend was the drum major in high school. He got to walk backward in front of the marching band and wave his arms around like a goon on fire ;)

j/k, I just used to always give him crap about it.
  9. Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus

star 6
  10. DarthLeif Jedi Knight

why wont anyone talk right now?
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Post somethin to talk about ya goon :p
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.