Program - DEFINITELY SPOILERS

Discussion in 'NE Fanforce Awards Forum' started by strawbary, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    this is where I will post the final programming details. This wont be posted till about a week before the awards. However please keep private the details of the show as I would like to keep things a suprise :)
  2. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I am basically doing the same brochure for the program as last year. simple.. colored 3 fold paper brochure type outline.

I woulnd tmind going fancy with images on this if we can get a break on printing. They wont be finished till the 14th after all the votes are tallied. SO if anyone knows somewhere we can catch a break on the printing with a 5 day window... let me know LOL
  3. greencat336 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hiya,

Just a confirmation on food time. Dinner will be served from 6:30 to 8PM. Everyone can get into the room at 6PM which is when the ComiCon dealer room closes. We can get in to start messing around with set up after the last panel (building a custom saber hilt) is over, which is 5PM, which is when the nice hotel folks will be setting up for the banquet.

4. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    great can we have everyone meet at the room at 5 so we can make sure everyone invlved in the show are accounted for and go over any last minutes and the programming? shouldnt take but 15 min of everyones time?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.