main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Program to remove channels from 5.1 audio? HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by JediKnight-OB1Kenobi, Jan 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnight-OB1Kenobi

JediKnight-OB1Kenobi Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2004
    Hey everyone. I'm looking for a program to remove audio channels from a 5.1 surround soundtrack, specifically Episode I's lightsaber duel. I want the sound effects of the lightsabers only and to remove Duel of the Fates. Is there any programs that would let me do this? Hopefully a freeware one. Any help would be great. Thank you.

2. VaporTrail

VaporTrail Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    I don't know if that's.. possible.
    I mean, there's probably a WAY to do it, but I would assume that the program required would cost a ****load of cash.

You're not gonna find any free software to do it. Maybe that Adobe audio program can? There's a trial at the Adobe website. Worth a shot, I suppose.

Chances are the music is gonna be in more than one of the channels though. You may not get a clear channel with JUST lightsaber sounds.

But if you succeed in doing this, please let us know. That would be SO awesome.

-Vaportrail

EDIT: Audition! Adobe Audition! Check out the trial for that bad boy, that's my best guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.