main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX Project

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by FateNaberrie, Apr 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FateNaberrie

FateNaberrie Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 31, 2000
    Hey, ok. I'm doing an English project on how George Lucas has impacted society and technology and I have to do a video/multimedia presentation to accompany my paper. Would any of y'all be up for being interviewed on how GL has impacted your life?
    I haven't decided for sure what I'm going to film, or want in my final video, I just thought I'd give you a heads up of sorts ahead of time.
    I can't make it to the meeting this Sat. (I have UIL One-Act play competition) But I can probably go the 20th. So...yeah. (I hate having weak endings on my long posts. :p )

2. neumera

neumera Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2000
    I actually quit a job for Star Wars and I wouldn't be where I am today without having done it, so does that mean George Lucas has affected my life?

-Anne

3. Jedi_Depa_Billada

Jedi_Depa_Billada Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2001
    i'd wanna do that interview...but i dont know about the video taping......all i can tell you is that, that is cool topic and i'm sure alot of us have been inspired in some way by GL. I know i have. i wouldnt have found what i am really good at if it wasnt for him....good luck on your project, and maybe i'll see ya in one of the meetings soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.