main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Promises Kept - JA/OC repost *Epilogue 4/4/05*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by mouse2, Oct 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    ohhh- never get those two mad at you!

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Excellent job, Mouse!! :D

3. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    snrk...

yep, I'm reading the lion sleeps tonight.. I'm on about page 40 I think... lol

I've already read ANTAR...one or two others as well... can't rememvber which... :D

4. Wildee_bamid

Wildee_bamid Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2005
    HaHa!! Thats great!! Thanks again for the great post!!

5. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000
    Yes, that was dishing out justice... from a certain point of view! :p

A wonderful end Mouse to a wonderful story! Rela is such a naturally written and loveable character, all the more so for being a non Jedi. It's great to see her interacting with the other characters.

I'm glad we're all making you enthusuastic about writing and editing your Rela stories Mouse! Long may they continue! :D

6. Jemmiah

Jemmiah Jedi Master star 5

Mar 5, 2000
    I think that's one of the best final lines in any fic. :D I can't think of any more deserved method of disciplining Brinkley for his behavior to Rela and Obi. Will it be permanant, do you think? Will he carry his 'shame' around with him all his life? You know, I'd really liked to see Rela and Brinkley meet up again later on. It'd be fascinating to see exactly what they think of each other! :)

It's still a wonderful story! Thanks for reposting it! :)

7. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    Imzadi - Thank you for reading! :) Close friendships seem to occur when they have to fight against a common enemy. Plus Rela's really good at coming up with punishments that fit the crime. ;)

PadawanKitara - Not a good idea is it? Thank you for reading! :D

Miana - Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Mystralgurl - I will warn you TLST is a long one! It was a fun one to write even if some did lose their sanity. ;) ANTAR was the one that brought us all together on the cantina crawl. I am thankful everyday that I joined in on that one. :)

Thank you so much for reading and wanting more! :D

Wildee_bamid - Glad you liked it! And thank you for reading! :)

Calam - Exactly! I think all the women in Obi's life have been a bad influence on the boy, don't you think? ;)

Aww! Thanks. I feel giddy with all the praise. I'll do my best! There are so many stories that are hoping to get written and I so want to get to them all.

Jem - Thank you! :D You know, I hadn't thought about it being permanate before... That would be fitting though... Hmmm... I have a snapshot ready for when Brinkley returns set after TLST, maybe I'll have to post it. ;)

I had no idea I would have so much fun reposting this. I am quite proud of this one if I do say so myself. [face_blush] Good-bye old friend! You were a joy to write!

For anyone that may be lurking... Thank you for reading, and I hope you all enjoyed it. Feel free to check my profile for more or visit Hell's Chance Cantina where a lot are archived thanks to Jem and
    Calam! :D

Now off to work on The Missing Years! ;)

8. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    yes, I think most of you had already lost your sanity though... you might want to have someone lock it... it is like 180 pages long now... and I'm hoping (funny as the story is) that it is mostly a lot of comments... although, I am on page 52 now and it is only day 4!!!!

9. Calamity Jinn

Calamity Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2000
    'Fraid TLST isn't finished yet Mystralgurl, we still have the epilogue to write at some point in the future. When our sanity has returned. Wish I could say it was all comments, but you've got a long way to go yet! ;)

10. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    *runs off screaming*

augh!!!!!!!

oh well..... I suppose I'll live.. on page 71 now.... :D

11. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    Not too much further for you now Mystralgurl before it really starts to get exciting! ;)

12. Mystralgurl

Oct 9, 2004
    p107 now... and it is still all these crashed ppl talking, currently, I'm living for Barin and Thom and Rela and Simeon.... oh no offense to any other writers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.