main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI Promoting the group

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by FearAndBullets, Mar 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FearAndBullets

FearAndBullets Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2001
    I think it might be or rather would be a really cool idea to have our logo printed up on t-shirts for all of these occasions (camping out -possible tv spot, swcII, comic-con, etc.). This would help with recognition and eventually group growth.

I have an idea for the shirts too...if everyone thought that my first logo, posted in our groups, was cool then we could have that logo printed on the front and a silhouette of R2 like in the 3rd design on the sleeve. And then when he have more members, we could get hats done.... :)

oh yah and one more thing, we could swap manly stories and in the morning...i'm makin waffles...
    (oops sorry -)

2. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    I'm all for T-shirts...as long as they're not on white or black. White gets dirty too easily and black...well, I've got a dog with white hair and a cat with grey hair and it picks up lint like crazy.

Besides, I think all those shades of gray look nice with blue. :cool:

I like your idea with the 1st logo as the front image and the 3rd logo image of R2 on the sleeve. Very nice.

I'd still like to think of a catchy line to associate with R2 and Detroit...but nothing's come to mind yet.

3. huttese1138

huttese1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    Good idea with the shirts...I also agree that blue lettering on a grey shirt would be best - the colors would match R2 and I always associate Detroit with the color blue

4. lee337fett

lee337fett Jedi Youngling

Nov 2, 2001
    tag line Ru Detroit-2?
    YOU CAN MAKE DETROIT SMALL LETTERS!
    Lee337

5. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    I'm for any thing that promotes the group.

6. FearAndBullets

FearAndBullets Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 4, 2001
    Great tag line Fett!!!!

7. MiraxTHorn

MiraxTHorn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2000
    Good idea on the tag line! But how about "RU4 R2-Detroit, 2?" or something like that, so our name isn't altered. Name recognition is what it's all about, right?

Regards,
    M.

8. huttese1138

Mar 9, 2002
    Mirax, I think that is perfect!

9. huttese1138

Mar 9, 2002
    Oh yeah, Mirax...the trailer for Sum of all Fears is at quicktime with Affleck as Jack Ryan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.