Promotion of TFN Forums

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by echo-3, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    FEI:
    I sent a email to Jason and Jimmy at the Forcecast asking them to ask everybody to come back to us and explained that a lot of chapters have abandon there boards here. Hopefully they read my email.

Eric
  2. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
  3. Ceillean Force Ghost

star 5
    I hope they'll read the email and I hope it might actually work. Who knows?
    Best of luck at least.
  4. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
  5. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    I haven't heard them say anything about the JC on the Force-Cast.

But it is true about the FF forums are not used a much as they once were. (Like mine... then most became 501st or RL members...)

I'd offer to send an e-mail as well, but they didn't even read the last e-mail that I sent (or it got lost in the great e-mail purge...)

But seriously, when I first really learned of The Force-Cast, I went looking for a thread somewhere on the JC, and even though they are the official podcast of TF.N... all of their forums are on Rebelscum. When I met Jason at the Columbus Fanboys premire, I said that I was from the JC, and that I did look for a thread for The Force-Cast.
  6. jediknight88 Force Ghost

star 6
    I have not heard them say anything about FF either. Hopefully they do.

I believe the reason for the forums not being so active is that there is really no activity in Star Wars itself.

I mean, yes, we have the Animated Clone Wars Cartoon, but honestly...I don't think that sparked the Fandom back up like everyone thought it would. While it's pretty good, it's just missing something to me.

And we have the Live Actions show coming, Celebration V, and The Old Republic MMO coming.

So hopefully that spark will get going in people again, and we see more fans back in the FF pages.
  7. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    They havent. I have been working my but off in other areas to get the promotion train a turning.
  8. Skiara ~• Manager WNU •~ ~• RSA FFC •~

Manager
    star 10
    That's sad, especially since it's TFN's podcast. :(

What did he reply, Cindy?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.