main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Proof of a lot more Star Wars books in the future!

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Bravo, Jun 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    If you open a NJO book, like I am looking at Refugee right now, you'll see the five eras of SW books. Well, we have explored four out of the five eras. From the list of books in Refugee, I see no books in the SITH ERA. So, I think it's safe to say that either the new SW series coming out in 2005 is the SITH ERA, or that GL is making another series first, probably post-NJO, just maybe three or so books, and then the SITH ERA will follow after the post-NJO series.

2. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Bravo check the Darkhorse timeline;

Those eras were created to house TOTJ series, among other things already printed. It doesn't literally mean that there will be a novel series that takes place in that time. There could be but there is nothing set it stone that there will be.

If you aren't awhare, Knights of the Old Republic video game is of course set in that era.

3. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    Sorry to disappoint, but because there are spaces for the books, it doesn't mean that there will be more books in the future. I really hope that there will be more in the future, but not to fill every little bit of Star Wars history

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.